Poll: Ideas for Xpac After WoD

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

10+ Year Old Account

Future Expansion/Ideas/Speculation

So I was thinking of what blizzard can do for future xpacs (other than the last one vs Sargeras :P) and came up with a few ideas. If you guys have some ideas leave a comment how the previous xpac would end and what your idea is, or simply vote on a choice in the poll and comment why you picked what you did.

6.x-7.0: Hour of the Scourge? (Yes another HoTS lol)
    After biding his time at the Frozen Throne, Bolvar hears about Mograines plans to find out more about Frostmourne and its origination. He manages to slip through the Dark Portal unnoticed to make/take a Frostmourne to take back to present Azeroth. (We find out after the last raid tier in WoD, small 1-2 boss raid like Ruby Sanctum). The pre-7.0 event would be scourge attacks on SW, Org and Dal, similar to WoTLK. The formation of the new blade corrupts his soul and we're forced to return to Northrend to eliminate the scourge completely this time.

7.x-8.0: The Wakening of Ny'alotha / Whispers of N'Zoth/Y'saarj / The Dark Below
    We discover that the reason Bolvar did this was because he heard whispers from N'Zoth/Y'saarj, whichever, and after what the Old God did to Deathwing, second time does it, and we hunt down a new Old God. At the end of this xpac, we pretty much go on a Old God killing spree, and N'Zoth/Y'saarj, whichever we didn't kill first, is next.

8.x-9.0: Azeroth's Descent
    With the killing of the Old Gods, it draws Sargeras' attention, and the Burning Legion invasion that Wrathion warned us about hits, at this point hes an adult Black Dragon. We try to hold back the MASSIVE Burning Legion invasion, at this point we could prob implement some randomly timed world events as well.

9.x-10.0: Azeroth's Darkest Hour
    We see the return of Kil'Jaeden since we never actually killed him, more Burning Legion and the Naaru help us defeat him.

10.x-11.0: Fury of Sargeras
    At this point we're at about the year 2025. After Kil'Jaeden's death, we go to hunt down Sargeras himself. At this point in time, the Pantheon reveals themselves and assist us with out attack. All of Azeroth's strongest characters as well, all faction heroes/leaders, Dragon Aspects (Powers given again by Pantheon, and maybe the Titanic Watchers from Ulduar (Hodir, Thorim, Mimiron, Freya). We fight through whatever world Sargeras is on, or space travel, whichever, Take the fight to Sargeras himself, make it a super insanely epic 30-40 minute fight, maybe 7 phases, and during this he bring us around his world and to Azeroth, teleporting around, just make it super freaking epic :P. And with the death of Sargeras puts out the "Prime Evil" in the WoW Universe, and thats where this game ends, and we move to WoW 2 or something.
    Last edited by Xkiller9000; 2014-10-24 at 01:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's funny how these sort of topics pop-up whenever a new x-Pack is about to release/is announced. But, I honestly doubt we'll be seeing the Scourge again this soon. More likely it'll be Old God/Extra Alternate Timeline/Legion oriented. Possibly even a Troll expansion, with nothing but Troll Dungeons and Troll raids!\
    Oh, who am I kidding?

10+ Year Old Account
    Old Gods and Burning legion would definitely be cool, but I feel that once we start with one, its be like a domino effect, and then I don't think we'd get a chance to see the Scourge again.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually would hope we would get another Elemental Expansion, because two of the Elemental Planes have no Lords (Fire and Air) and another ones has been captured (Water). Therazane could actually try to become master of all 4 planes. There isn't really anything stopping her.

7.0 Wrath of the Lich Orc Kings (WOTLOK) - We get a non-orc centric expansion where Bolvar resurrects Garrosh and Grom, who then kill Bolvar, and assume the mantle of lich kings. They travel to outland to resurrect every single fallen orc as orc deathknights, and take them back to Northrend. We return to Northrend to kill them both and kill the scourge, for reals this time. Theres also a troll raid.

8.0 Whispers of the Orcs Below (WOTOB) - Whispers from N'Zoth reach out to an alternate dimension, where Garrosh and Grom are both alive and benevolent and have ushered in a new era of peace and prosperity to both the alliance and the horde races alike. Garrosh and Grom team up to save our azeroth, and its our job to protect our new orc overlords. Somehow a troll raid is involved too.

9.0 Orcs R' Cataclysmic (ORC) - N'Zoth's death is felt through multiple timeways, now an army of Garrosh and Grom Hellscreams, all from numerous alternative timelines are invading our azeroth, and its up to our new hero overlords Garrosh and Grom Hellscream to defeat them. Our heros are tasked with assisting Garrosh and Grom in defeating the army of Garrosh and Grom Hellscreams. Oh and trolls make a comeback.

10 Multiple Orcs Aggravated and Really Orclike Coming Soon (MOAR-ORCS) - Blizzard renames the game, World of Orccraft. Introduces a 3rd faction, called orcs, each with 6 new orc races. Orcs now remodeled to be even more better than the current models than they currently are. Each player character's racial is changed to blood fury, and must buy the expansion to play as a non-orc race. Thall has another kid, & Metzen gets plastic surgery to remodel his face to resemble that of Thrall. The WoW 2 movie now stars Metzen. Non darkspear Trolls are supposed to be wiped out, we literally committed a Genocide in the last expac against all other trolls, we now raid small settlement camps of the remaining peaceful trolls.
    Last edited by cityguy193; 2014-10-23 at 10:13 PM.
    Chronomancer Club

I was more so hoping for:

World of Warcraft: The South Seas

Pirate & Naga expansion. BOATS! Personal corvettes with guild Destroyers and Battleships.
    Boats would act as mobile garrisons with you slowly collecting a crew and going around on trade, PVP, and naval battle quests or dailies.
    Guild boats would be large guild garrison / housing which can be stored as phased docks. Guild and personal boats can all be used in world pvp zones. I'd also like to see a Naval based raid.

New South Seas Zones - Retake Kezan and the Undermine - Broken Isles - Zandalar - Kul Tiras

Big Baddie? Pirate lords, Ashara, N'Zoth, Corrupted Neptulon? Why - Do we really need a why anymore? Sure here Pirates abduct Anduin and Thrall's kids to sacrifice to Corrupted Neptulon for idk better winds? Their lives? Awesome Grog?

I want a fun epic yet light hearted expansion! It can have dark parts but I want to feel like a badass pirate / naval captain!

The Emerald Dream
    - We learn that Malfurion is corrupted from his tour of the Emerald Dream. he believed its problems were resolved, in reality he was influenced by the dream to become its agent.
    - We learn the Emerald Dream is the master code for Azeroth, and a titan was planned to 'reboot' Azeroth with the master record.
    - the emerald dream is the proto-Azeroth state, and we need to go inside, learn the truth, and prevent the reboot
    - The person trying to reboot Azeroth? Tyr, the missing guardian from Ulduar. Being the avatar of war, he is the most powerful and the end boss.

Return of the Naaru
    - The Naaru activate the heros of Azeroth, to help liberate worlds taken by the Burning Legion. The heros of Azeroth are now powerful enough to go on the offensive!
    - The expansion acts like an island hoping campaign of the pacific theater of WWII. Each patch is a new world we need to help liberate, and join forces with the the forces of light.
    - End of the expansion consists of the Burning Legion showing up, and stopping the heros expansion. The fight is viscious, and as a parting gift Kiljadeen in retreat pushes one of the major Naaru to trigger into a dark phase and we have to defeat our biggest ally.

The South Seas
    - Pirates, Zandalari, ancient tombs, and a new rival civilization to upset the balance of power between the Horde and Alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    I expect an Emerald Dream expansion to be closely tied with the Old Gods (or at least with N'Zoth), and I love the Old Gods and have wanted the Dream forever, so that one definitely gets my vote. Something else unrelated to the Dream but involving the Old Gods as the major threat would also be good - maybe an Azshara expansion or an underworld/elemental plane related expansion.

Less interested in the Burning Legion. I would like to know more about the Titans, but I'm mostly interested in their place in the order of the universe and their interactions with the Old Gods than with demons.

7+ Year Old Account
    Im pretty positive, the next expansion will have a HUGE Legion influence-and an "end" to the Infinite flight threat. I say "end" Because like most of Blizzards really cool ideas-Black Dragonflight, Trolls, Alcohol related jokes-it will be brought back to life. Alot.

Quote Originally Posted by cityguy193 View Post
    7.0 Wrath of the Lich Orc Kings (WOTLOK) - We get a non-orc centric expansion where Bolvar resurrects Garrosh and Grom, who then kill Bolvar, and assume the mantle of lich kings. They travel to outland to resurrect every single fallen orc as orc deathknights, and take them back to Northrend. We return to Northrend to kill them both and kill the scourge, for reals this time. Theres also a troll raid.

8.0 Whispers of the Orcs Below (WOTOB) - Whispers from N'Zoth reach out to an alternate dimension, where Garrosh and Grom are both alive and benevolent and have ushered in a new era of peace and prosperity to both the alliance and the horde races alike. Garrosh and Grom team up to save our azeroth, and its our job to protect our new orc overlords. Somehow a troll raid is involved too.

9.0 Orcs R' Cataclysmic (ORC) - N'Zoth's death is felt through multiple timeways, now an army of Garrosh and Grom Hellscreams, all from numerous alternative timelines are invading our azeroth, and its up to our new hero overlords Garrosh and Grom Hellscream to defeat them. Our heros are tasked with assisting Garrosh and Grom in defeating the army of Garrosh and Grom Hellscreams. Oh and trolls make a comeback.

10 Multiple Orcs Aggravated and Really Orclike Coming Soon (MOAR-ORCS) - Blizzard renames the game, World of Orccraft. Introduces a 3rd faction, called orcs, each with 6 new orc races. Orcs now remodeled to be even more better than the current models than they currently are. Each player character's racial is changed to blood fury, and must buy the expansion to play as a non-orc race. Thall has another kid, & Metzen gets plastic surgery to remodel his face to resemble that of Thrall. The WoW 2 movie now stars Metzen. Non darkspear Trolls are supposed to be wiped out, we literally committed a Genocide in the last expac against all other trolls, we now raid small settlement camps of the remaining peaceful trolls.
    you are so dumb.. why does everyone say "OH MY GOSH MORE ORCS BLAH BLAH QQQQQQQQQQQQ" k seriously? MoP was about pandas , mogu and the sha.. Their was literately 2 TWOOOOO patches that involve the orcs .. the first was about the alliance and horde fighting .. and then SoO... yea granted its been a year but that doesn't mean oh ORCS ORCS ORCS .. im beyond happy to go back and kick some warlord orc asses.. and seriously.. this expansion is gonna involve the legion a lot . not just orcs -_- and plus if you alliance cry babies got the "alliance expansion" and one of your leaders was killed off you would cry about that also.. so shut up.. enjoy the game or not .. if not then LEAVE .. no one is asking for you to cry about something jesus .. you alliance fanboys are so annoying -_-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yooginava182 View Post
    you are so dumb.. why does everyone say "OH MY GOSH MORE ORCS BLAH BLAH QQQQQQQQQQQQ" k seriously? MoP was about pandas , mogu and the sha.. Their was literately 2 TWOOOOO patches that involve the orcs .. the first was about the alliance and horde fighting .. and then SoO... yea granted its been a year but that doesn't mean oh ORCS ORCS ORCS .. im beyond happy to go back and kick some warlord orc asses.. and seriously.. this expansion is gonna involve the legion a lot . not just orcs -_- and plus if you alliance cry babies got the "alliance expansion" and one of your leaders was killed off you would cry about that also.. so shut up.. enjoy the game or not .. if not then LEAVE .. no one is asking for you to cry about something jesus .. you alliance fanboys are so annoying -_-
    he did a funny post, i dont get why people overreact so much when someone is trolling a lil bit just for fun
    and its truth that we get much orcs now (for 2-3 years if ya count SoO+WoD) haha, but i dont have a problem, i like it to kill orcs

edit: btw i would love a south seas expansion, pretty much like Princeofspades described it