Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I would increase the HP from 30 to 40 (to reduce somewhat the power of zoo decks and assure games get to 10 turns).
    I would make two more styles of play, one for no legendary no epic decks, and one for no legendary decks.
    I would double the amount of decks you can have.
    I would have a beginner style of play where each account can run through for only 100 wins (maybe the number needs to be changed). Once you get your 100 wins, you can't play there anymore.

I really would like to have styles for beginner, intermediate, advanced, and expert in some way, but these are too easy for people to get around the system and destroy the system. Basically, the winner of the lower three styles would be the best sandbagger, not the best player. But the above rules might work out ok.

I would also upgrade a lot of the cards that are rarely played. Some of them have some nice ideas behind them, but are just underpowered too much. The more different cards that are played on a regular basis, the funner the game is.

Introducs a new affix. I'd like to see a "tap" feature where instead of attacking, a minion would activate some effect instead (i.e. Direct dmg, healing, giving a minion buffs, or simply card draw, etc).

Deleted
    Working on a way to remove all wombocombo one turn kills like savage roar druids, miracle rogues (okay, after leeroy nerf they were less) etc and build a full control game

beside that the game sucks with the combo shit