Thread: Feral pvp

10+ Year Old Account

Feral pvp

For anyone who had beta etc. I feel like were in a decent place right now and I was wondering how is it feeling at 100 and geared? I know im no pro but im feeling pretty good right now is this just because of the stats for WOD and things like that?
    Semper Fi

Deleted
    Feral is pretty much the same as last season.
    Our healing is pretty good so I'm guessing that's
    intended because we lost our surv and we can pretty
    much die in a stun now.

Overall it's looking pretty good.
    Kittycleave will be amazing the first season!

You're feeling like you're in a good place because...you are. Feral is insanely overpowered right now, yes we can die in a stun but the fact that we have probably the highest damage output and can heal as well as a resto druid, its pretty ridiculous.

PVP at 100 for feral is the same. Hoping our nerf comes soon.

^

wtf is with this guy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KevyB View Post
    ^

wtf is with this guy
    Ignorance!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KevyB View Post
    ^

wtf is with this guy
    Well....He is right.

I hope they nerf our self-heals quickly so that our dmg does not have to suffer that much...
    Or at least I hope they buff our AoE if they nerf single-target

Hybrid healing in general is wacko right now. Shit isn't balanced yet. Calm yourselves.

That said, having mained Feral through the last expansion, this is crazy fun. The combo point change makes us smooth like butter, and the Savage Roar glyph + Incarnation feels like cheating. I missed Ursoc like crazy for the first few days, but now that I've adapted it's fine. We just have to play more proactively, and I've adapted by swapping to Nature's Vigil and going balls-out aggressive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acasta View Post
    Well....He is right.

I hope they nerf our self-heals quickly so that our dmg does not have to suffer that much...
    Except he's not. Ferals are far from "insanely overpowered" right now. If they nerf our healing they will have to
    give us back some defensive cooldowns. We currently have 1 that is mediocre at best.

Well....He is right.

Why would u want better aoe in PvP?

And we're fine. The healing was to compensate for the loss of defensive cooldowns.
    "Grammar is important. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse & helping your uncle jack off a horse."

Well....He is right.

At 90? Not really. A lot of classes can 100->0 someone in a 5 second stun right now. Damage is so messed up at the moment. Our off healing is messed up but then again every hybrid has messed up healing right now. A ret pally is as good as a healer. Oh, he also has a thread on here trying to be some hipster who doesn't want other people playing feral.

They could probably shift our damage back into our bleeds and out of shred/ferocious bite to limit some of our burst ability. Need to see what we are like at 100 though before really getting into things.