10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    That looks like a couple of weakauras anchored to the cursor. Seems like a waste to me. I couldn't say how to make the castbar via WA, though.
    Last edited by Arcanimus; 2014-10-24 at 04:26 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

That appears to be a custom cursor castbar addon made by that individual or it is a VERY advanced WeakAura castbar.

If you are looking for a cursor castbar you can find one at wowinterface.com/downloads/info23017-rCompassCastbar.html

You know I can understand people messing around with their UI to make it look pretty but damn, I'll never understand why people feel the need to be to track every damn thing absolutely perfectly. you have like a 4 button rotation and maybe 1 proc calm the hell down you don't need 5 million addons and 52 weak auras all tracking your fecking lava surge proc.

Sorry, that was very off topic - I actually have no idea how the cursor is like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Frizzmon View Post
    Ah that's my video. That's CursorCastbar for the actual castbar. And a custom weakaura for the frost texture, which I pasted here: http://pastebin.com/seAEz0V9