Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    Like I said sexist. Women have the same chance to be as strong as males they just chose not to.

Oh noes all those poor women need protecting from the big nasty men........
    Again it's not sexist. Women are physically weaker than men this is basic human biology. Don't they teach Human biology in school anymore? Or is it still only plants and shoving evolution down the throats of our kids?

Because that isn't sexist at all is it?
    It's a fact supported by many government agencies, city/state police departments etc. The Feminazis don't seem to have an issue when they have to do less push ups or pull ups than a man so clearly they are in agreement that women are in fact weaker.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    Regardless of whether men are stronger than women on average or not... if it's men that you need protecting from, and men who are doing the protecting, then something is seriously wrong.

It would be like if we had police to protect us from criminals, but the only criminals that existed WERE the police.
    Eh half the police force is corrupt and might as well be.

Go suck a dick.

It would be like if we had police to protect us from criminals, but the only criminals that existed WERE the police.
    since all men are rapists and beat women.

let your true colors fly!!

Quote Originally Posted by Monoxyde View Post

Love your style. Shame this forum doesn't have a like/+1 functionality.

xoxox

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Again it's not sexist. Women are physically weaker than men this is basic human biology. Don't they teach Human biology in school anymore? Or is it still only plants and shoving evolution down the throats of our kids?
    It's also a fact biologically that men are more intelligent than women too.

It's also a fact biologically that men are more intelligent than women too.

And your point is?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Monoxyde View Post

Sorry, what?

I think that all men are rapists who beat women? Where's that come from?

I just stated that if we are just talking about men and women, and you are saying that women are weaker than men and so need to be protected from men... it shouldn't be men who are doing the protecting. We don't hire peadophiles to protect children from other peadophiles, we don't hire arsonists to protect buildings from other arsonists. We don't hire serial killers to protect us from other serial killers... why would we want men protecting us from other men?

Sorry, what?

I think that all men are rapists who beat women? Where's that come from?

I just stated that if we are just talking about men and women, and you are saying that women are weaker than men and so need to be protected from men... it shouldn't be men who are doing the protecting. We don't hire peadophiles to protect children from other peadophiles, we don't hire arsonists to protect buildings from other arsonists. We don't hire serial killers to protect us from other serial killers... why would we want men protecting us from other men?
    The short answer is that women refuse to arm themselves, both figuratively and literally.

The longer answer is that women aren't predisposed to self-defense; it is neither culturally nor biologically ingrained in most women, and you cannot change more than half of that presumption because steroids are illegal, and work better on men to begin with. So the trend is to put further impetus on men to not transgress on a woman, which never works because it takes a single guy saying "fuck it, #yolo" to commit assault.

+5 points.
    Yeah, my next one will probably be a month off.

I'm anticipating somewhere around 1pm, I'm feeling "honry" or whatever. Never heard that word until I moved here.

See, if you have a family, say 2 brothers and 2 sisters, if someone beats up a brother, you tell them to get stronger. You tend to practice with them, build them up etc. If someone hurts your sister, you call up your other brother, your cousins, your nephews and you hunt that person down and lay waste to them. Sometimes bubbles are great, sometimes they aren't. I think 2014 really sucks in that we can't really tell where and when to pop it. Too much technology.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're going to discuss this topic, do it in the context of some sort of current event so it doesn't simply dissolve into flaming and fighting.

Closed.