Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    anecdotally for me i find woman much more trustworthy overall.
    Oh ho ho ho....oh my gosh, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Budong View Post
    You honestly never laughed as hard as after reading that post?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

wut im just saying based on personal experienced, im not sure about long term average patterns im sure it could be different.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya420 View Post
    You honestly never laughed as hard as after reading that post?
    You honestly fail at reading comprehension

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I don't know, I like to think of myself as quite the honest woman...

I do know a lot of people that lie habitually though, both men and women.

I suppose men, at least manly men, have a tendency to not care about bullshit responses and would rather be direct and truthful in spite of simply not wasting time wading around with a lie... I don't know... Still, lying is still seen to me as a habitual thing, the more you do it the more second nature it becomes, whether male or female.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    Can we please not confuse being sexist and anti feminism. This guy is sexist and by extension im sure anti feminist but not all people who dont agree with feminism are sexist.
    Yeah he put like 4 other threads up bashing feminisim and woman as well is why i used those terms not sure the right terms to use, but the thread creator is an obvious troll nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    wut im just saying based on personal experienced, im not sure about long term average patterns im sure it could be different.
    Women are evil, underhanded, sneaky, manipulative and...I LOVE them. God help me, I do love them so.

Last edited by Budong; 2014-10-24 at 07:10 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    You honestly fail at reading comprehension
    We get it, you've had bad experiences trusting women which is noted in your sarcasm.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Troublemaker View Post
    I think the OP is a disguized ISIS propagandist.

You are powerless here, bro.
    I stopped taking ISIS seriously due to Archer. Whenever I hear ISIS all I can think of is American soldiers demanding their surrender and the response being "YOU'RE NOT MY SUPERVISOR."
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    Can we please not confuse being sexist and anti feminism. This guy is sexist and by extension im sure anti feminist but not all people who dont agree with feminism are sexist.
    Quote Originally Posted by C Niva
    "everything in moderation", can you think of any exception?

i can think of feminism, should be zero
    Nope, definitely anti-feminist although you also said he might be by extension.

7+ Year Old Account
    Women are evil, underhanded, sneaky, manipulative and...I LOVE them. God help me, I do love them so.

Sounds like you're quite the masochist.
    ~~ ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonheart Maiden View Post
    We get it, you've had bad experiences trusting women which is noted in your sarcasm.
    No, I trust women too much. That in itself can lead to problems lol.

And the post you quoted is in reference to him not reading my post correctly. He said I never laughed that hard, I said I haven't in a long time. Big difference.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by C Niva View Post
    http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...1010172212.htm

Testosterone is considered THE male hormone, standing for aggression and posturing. Researchers working with Dr. Armin Falk, an economist from the University of Bonn, have now demonstrated that this sex hormone surprisingly also fosters social behavior. In play situations, subjects who had received testosterone clearly lied less frequently than individuals who had only received a placebo.

what do you think of this? are this for women who are lying? maybe they could have testosterone injection so they can maybe for the stop lying?
    Hi Jaylock. How are you today?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonheart Maiden View Post
    Sounds like you're quite the masochist.
    If falling in love and putting women on wobbly pedestals over and over is being masochistic....then guilty as charged

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by C Niva View Post
    maybe they could have testosterone injection so they can maybe for the stop lying?
    What have you been smoking?
    "The Xbox one sucks and the PS4 isn't as Ready as my Body" - Reggie Fils-Aime

My Friend Code is 1864 - 9258 - 8679 PM me if you add me so I can add you back!