Club Nintendo Ending.

http://club2.nintendo.com/program-notice/

Thoughts? Maybe we'll finally get an account system?

Interesting, club Nintendo wasn't that great, at least to me. I am curious to see what they roll out instead, and hope that its better.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

I made it to Platinum earlier this month after I registered...EVERYTHING. Got the 400coin 18 game 3ds gamecase, and still have over 500 coins to spare. First gamecase came to me broken (the tabs that make it snap shut were broke...) and Nintendo, being awesome, sent me a new one without question.

Still, holding onto those 500coins as they said towards the end they will have a lot of special stuff up....
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

I never heard of Club Nintendo before I bought my Wii U 3 weeks ago. It's weird, never saw anything about it even existing with all the NGC and Wii games I bought over the years.

Deleted
    i love club nintendo but interested to see what else they do now. need to spend my stars!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully they have some good games up soon. 1250 coins waiting to be spent

I need to find my username and password. I haven't registered anything since my 3ds and I got a wiiU now so there is that.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 570 coins and a copy of Bayonetta 2, Omega Ruby, and an actual 3DS to register yet. I was hoping for one more Register a copy of a 3DS game with a new 3DS and get game. Ah well! :P
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope their new program isn't just discounts for digital shit, which it seems to be hinting at based on a press release statement. Hopefully their final end of year reward will be something nice instead of some download code I will end up selling on ebay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like their end of year elite reward will be a download game of your choice, just like the last two times! Japanese eshop users definitely got the better end of the deal with leftover coins though.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!