Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Rift 3.0 - Hotfixes

Following a very smooth launch of Nightmare Tide, it's now time to address a few of the issues, Rogues will be happy that their piggy can now tank again, here's hotfix #1

RIFT 3.0: Hotfix #1 10/23/14

NA: 10/23/14 @ 11:00 AM PDT
    EU: 10/24/14 @ 1:00 AM PDT

ZONES

GOBORO REEF

* IA: The Instant Adventure bosses Beherit and Gorgo will no longer declare war on their planar brethren in Gyel Fortress.
    * Increased the spawn rate of cursed balloons in the Atragarian Well.
    * Increased the spawn rate of Skelfbinders in Skelfmere.

DUNGEONS AND INSTANCES

NIGHTMARE COAST

* Expert gear no longer incorrectly drops from standard mode.

DIMENSIONS

* Fixed an issue causing players to be unable to move/rotate certain dimension items.

ITEMS

* Removed a proc from Abiding Thalasite Rifle, which was not intended to have one.
    * Added procs to Abiding Sarfiber Quarterstaff and its upgrades.

SOULS

ROGUE

RANGER

* Increased the threat generated by Razorbeast pets.
    * Wilderness Training: Fixed an issue where the weapon damage was not scaling with talent points invested.

WARRIOR

PALADIN

* A Good Defense: Fixed an issue where the +healing provided was not scaling with talent points invested.

RIFTBLADE

* Adjusted Burst finishers to be less effective when only used with 1 Attack Point.
    Source: http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...0-23-14-a.html

- - - Updated - - -

More tweaks and fixes made, here's Hotfix #2

RIFT 3.0: Hotfix #2 10/24/14

NA: 10/24/14 @ 3:00 PM PDT
    EU: 10/25/14 @ 1:00 AM GMT

GENERAL

* Searching for minions in the auction house with the usable only flag on now works, and will only show you minions you have not yet collected.

ZONES

* Fixed a bug causing Nightmare I rift lures to fail to open a rift if a zone event is running.
    * Marks of Notoriety should now be awarded from zone event completion in Plane of Water zones.

EMBER ISLE

* Quest: Rage Inside the Machine: The Enraged Spirits will now properly grant credit when killed.

GOBORO REEF

* The elite population around the exterior of Gyel Fortress no longer grant far too much notoriety.
    * Quest: Bioluminescence: The Atragarians have coaxed additional Luminar Crabs out of the coral to assist them in Luminous Passage.

TARKEN GLACIER

* Quest: Frozen in Time: Ngiantetha’s Seal will no longer respawn immediately.

DUNGEONS AND INSTANCES

CITADEL OF INSANITY: EXPERT

* Several of the NPCs in Citadel of Insanity did not give PA XP. They have since realized the errors of their ways, and now reward PA XP.

GYEL FORTRESS

* Running Rabid will now award properly.

NIGHTMARE COAST: STANDARD

* Akylios: Waves of Madness no longer does damage along its entire path, and now only damages when standing near the wave itself.
    * Fixed a bug where the last boss in Nightmare Coast was awarding too much Manugo faction.

NIGHTMARE COAST: EXPERT

* Fixed a bug where Lord Arak was receiving the LFP reward at the end instead of players.

SOULS

* Abilities: Fury of the Ascended, Anti-Planar Augmentation, and Holy Champion will now persist after Respawning.

WARRIOR

TEMPEST

* Delayed Pulse: Now roots again on damage.

PVP AND WARFRONTS

* Prestige gained past Rank 90 is now saved through logout.
    Source: http://forums.riftgame.com/general-discussions/patch-notes/443084-rift-3-0-hotfix-2-10-24-14-a.html

10+ Year Old Account
    Halloween, i mean Autum Harvest starts tomorrow, new Minions to be grabbed from it, some fixes to nodes, tweaks to awkward quests and more void stones, here's Hotfix #3

RIFT 3.0: Hotfix #3 10/29/14

NA: 10/29/14 @ 7:30 AM PDT
    EU: 10/30/14 @ 1:00 AM GMT

== AUTUMN HARVEST ==

The spoils of Autumn Harvest are back! The festivities begin at 3:30 PM server time on 10/30/14, and they run until 3:30 PM on 11/13/14!

Your favourite activities are back: portals to the Realm Of Autumn Harvest, Halloween rifts, and the Black Garden Monster Mash!

On the store you'll find Armored Nightmare Lock Boxes-- containing the mount of its name-- and Autumn Harvest Grab Bags, full of new costume weapons, two new masks, and the masks of years previous!

Plus, new Minions will make an appearance: Scythe, Necrawler, and Azumel! Send them on special Harvest Adventures to reap the most candy of all.

GENERAL

* Nightmare Tide Daily Quests now award 25 Void stones. Enjoy!

RIFT STORE AND SERVICES

* Totems from lock boxes should once again have Hit.

MINIONS

* The Minions window will now remember your sorting selections. Stamina sort sorts by the minions exact stamina from high to low.
    * You can no longer get Small diplomatic awards from Long adventures (you'll get Medium diplomatic awards instead).
    * You can no longer get more than two artifacts from Short artifact adventures, but the potential rarity of those artifacts has been increased.
    * Increased chances of getting Attainium for Long and Promotional artifact adventures.
    * Fixed the flavor text on some hidden minions.

ZONES

* Zone Events: If Planar Fortress Zone Events fail, players should now receive a small amount of Voidstone rewards based on the number of Forward Bases that were controlled.
    * Moved multiple resource nodes that were hiding inside rocks.
    * Lures for the rifts Invasive Species, Sinister Tide, and Hero's Unrest will indicate that they cannot be used in the Plane of Water, and will not consume the item.
    * Low level players who enter the Nightmare Training Shoal instance will now be able to leave through the portal.

DRAUMHEIM

* Quest: Debt and Taxes: The quest now correctly informs you to kill a single Final Debt rather than multiple, even though only 1 is required.
    * Quest: The Collective Unconscious: The second lost dream will no longer appear inside of a wall.
    * Quest: The Center of Oblivion: The End of Oblivion instance should now properly resurrect you after respawning and re-entering the instance.
    * Quest: The Extinction of Sanity: Should now work better for players suffering from aggressive VFX culling.
    * The Lurking Fall-dwellers in Rended Falls will no longer drop Foraging materials when Butchered.
    * Fixed an issue causing players to fall through the floor in Ghar Station Rosh.

GOBORO REEF

* Quest: Numerically Complex: Quest text now directs you to return to Hekhet at Ghar Station Mem rather than Temple of Ranri.
    * Quest: Parasites Below: The Infected Skelf Eggs will now despawn after being cleansed.
    * Quest: Eyes on the Oculon: Fixed an issue preventing Tempest from using the cannon abilities during this quest.
    * Quest: Man-Made Reef: Added more dormant coral and removed restrictions on them which was making the quest frustrating to complete
    * Fixed a spawn point for the rare spawn Pyrus to not spawn in terrain.
    * Fixed the achievement for “Scouring the Depths” so that killing Ultana increments the achievement.
    * IA: Flamescapers: Removed a non-active ability from this adventure.
    * IA: Dreambound Crawlers: Fixed the incorrect Empowered NPCs that were showing up.
    * IA: Savior of Lost Knowledge: Moved a book that was not reachable.
    * IA: Increased the minimum group size for being sent on Major Rift adventures to 7.

TARKEN GLACIER

* Aegmar's Head wasn't located in Aegmar's Pass, now it is. Our argument is once again valid.
    * Quest: Rounding Error: Populations of the research snorox are now fixed and afflicted snorox guaranteed to be present when using the isotope scanner.
    * Fixed the rare spawn Numera to no longer spawn in terrain.

STILLMOOR

* IA: Fixed an issue with a couple of Instant Adventures that did not want to work for Sidekicked players.

SHIMMERSAND

* IA: Fixed an issue with a couple of Instant Adventures that did not want to work for Sidekicked players.

DUNGEONS AND INSTANCES

* Increased XP granted from killing mobs and bosses in Nightmare Tide dungeons by 30%.
    * Fixed a bug where Rapid Assault achievements did not appear to exist for some Nightmare Tide dungeons.
    - Note: Gyel Fortress and Citadel of Insanity do not have them, but an update for them is coming in a future hotfix.

CITADEL OF INSANITY: EXPERT

* Skylla is now slightly more forgiving.

SOULS

* Planewalker's Call can no longer be used while in combat.

MASTERIES

* Planar Conservation no longer removes other Anthems aside from Anthem of Fervor.

ROGUE

RIFTSTALKER

* Rift Disturbance: The debuff now scales to the player's level.
    * Guardian Phase: No longer removed while the player has Safeguard and either zones or logs in.

WARRIOR

VOID KNIGHT

* Accords are no longer removed when the Warrior dies.

ITEMS

* Many Nightmare Tide items now have hit suitable for entering expert dungeons:
    - All crafted items
    - Grim Maw items
    - Most level 65 quests.
    * Pressure Proof Treads stats has been adjusted.
    * Focus of Nightmares is now Bind to Account.

CRAFTING

* Corrected all crafted seal recipes to create the correct seal. Already existing seals, will be upgradable to the next seal tier. No stats are being changed or nerfed in this process.
    * Changed Fine Sarfiber Shortbow & Longbow to require a Workbench instead of a Forge to craft.
    Source: http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ml#post4936339

25 void stones from dailies...for a 35k void stone cap. That seems like a pretty bloody awful reward, obscenely low.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    25 void stones from dailies...for a 35k void stone cap. That seems like a pretty bloody awful reward, obscenely low.
    Yep, something I warned about happening many moons ago on the official rift forums...everything is now balanced around you having patron+boosts - they are no longer a "bonus."

10+ Year Old Account
    There's two weekly quests which with shard hops can be done in under an hour, both of them, complete 30 stages of Instant Adventures and collect 4 items from zone events, the new version of Infinity shards.

Both these weeklies award 2,500x void stones so that's 5k straight away, Nightmare Rifts spit out 20x void stones into your Rift loot bag every few minutes, you also get Nightmare chests from bonus stages which when opened also give you 20x Void stones, of course zone events pay out void stones, each Carnage gives 50x void stones so yes, in a week you can easily reach cap.

Unless you don't have any more carnage quests (I was doing them all while leveling and think I earned roughly 6k in the past week through the first few zones, and that's with the 40% buff) to do, at which point you're stuck doing a pretty absurd grind through Nightmare Rifts, which seem to me (in my experience) to take freaking forever to get shards in proportional to the cap. Though I haven't done level 65 ones yet, so maybe they hand them out like candy there. I mean, I guess you can gain the 30k remaining shards (assuming you get the 5k from the weeklies) "easily" if you spend dozens of hours grinding shards alone in a week, but I don't see it being something reasonable at all for folks who have full time jobs, even if they spend huge chunks of their weekend gaming. I could be wrong, this is just my initial gut feeling.

Just seems to me that they've dramatically increased the grind for some pretty core things in the game in order to try to strongarm people to the expansion bundles, which I do not like in the slightest.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not understanding the logic, unless people plan to just play for a week and want everything now, all MMO's are an investment in time to aim for a goal. You log in, chip away at an activity, be it Rep or working towards unlock Earrings, unlocking Nightmare Rift I to V, getting all that done in the first week might seem great, but then what? sit around in Margle Palace with nothing to do

Anyhow, Trion have also dropped hotfix #4 which was already combined with Hotfix #3 for Europe but will be released later for North America. This is a big 'patch' at 1.04GB so prob has a lot of new Autumn Harvest stuff, the changes to crafted gear now having more +hit etc

RIFT 3.0: Hotfix #4 10/30/14

NA: 10/30/14 @ 7:30 AM PDT
    EU: 10/30/14 @ 1:00 AM GMT

GENERAL

* Fixed a bug where unregistered users could not create Customer Service petitions.

MINIONS

* Fixed a bug in the minion system where chain hurrying adventures could put the system in a bad state.

DUNGEONS AND INSTANCES

THE RHEN OF FATE

* Fixed an issue causing Weyloz to not enrage when the encounter times runs out.
    Source: http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...0-30-14-a.html

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    I'm not understanding the logic, unless people plan to just play for a week and want everything now, all MMO's are an investment in time to aim for a goal.
    Totally agree, but there's a reasonable expectation of how much time various aspects of the game should take based on the history within the game and other games on the market. I'm fine with an investment, as long as the investment seems of equal value as the reward, which in this case it doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    You log in, chip away at an activity, be it Rep or working towards unlock Earrings, unlocking Nightmare Rift I to V, getting all that done in the first week might seem great, but then what? sit around in Margle Palace with nothing to do
    Things like rep aren't going to be as important as an item slot that's fully statted. Runes for gear, various marginal gear upgrades, recipes, those can all be important, but each individual bit (or even clump of bits) pales in comparison to a statted piece of gear.

If I had the time to get it all done in the first week, then what? Well, I'd probably work on grinding out experts for a bit, and then use any additional time I had on some other games I've put on the back burner for Nightmare Tide. But that's just me.

10+ Year Old Account
    A nice beefy hotfix awaits your perusal this week, the first 20-man Raid of the Expansion, Mount Sharax, opens tomorrow at the same time for both NA and EU, more Void Stones for everyone and Nightmare Rifts just got a bit more interesting. Here's Hotfix #5

RIFT 3.0: Hotfix #5 11/5/14

NA: 11/5/14 @ 7:00 AM PST
    EU: 11/6/14 @ 1:00 AM GMT

== NEW RAID: MOUNT SHARAX ==

This Thursday at 12:00 PM PST / 8 PM GMT the Mount Sharax 20-man raid will be unlocked. Face the mighty Sharax giants and Akvan of legend in a decisive battle over the fate of all the cosmos!

AUTUMN HARVEST

* Random Discarded Puppet Boxes are available for purchase using event currency.
    * The duration of Autumn Eyes potions has been dramatically increased!
    * The number of Rifts that need closing for the daily quest has been reduced to 3.
    * The World Event store cost of Autumn Eye potions has been changed to 200 Ambersap.
    * Autumn Eyes potions no longer require you to have a target when consuming them.
    * Touch of the Shade, Random Discarded Puppet: Fae and Random Discarded Puppet: Nobles have had their event currency price restored.

GENERAL

* NPCs no longer walk on water.
    * Fixed a bug where unregistered users could not create Customer Service petitions.
    * Fixed a possible client lockup for a short time when surrounded by many other players that all get an achievement at the same time, such as killing a zone event boss.
    * Promote leader now works properly for cross shard party members, and no longer requires raid frames to function.
    * The postmaster will remember to raise the mailbox flag when players receive a COD payment from another player.
    * Fixed the problem that resulted in a weekly currency cap reset when the daylight savings time change occurred.

RIFT STORE AND SERVICES

* The amount of Aventurine awarded from Supply Crates and Troves should now be a value significantly higher than 1!

MINIONS

* Fixed a bug in the minion system where chain hurrying adventures could put the system in a bad state.
    * Achievements that refer to adventures completed now properly refer to adventures claimed.
    * All achievements which require you to collect a certain number of minions will automatically complete on new or existing characters if you've earned the achievement on another character.
    * Fixed a rare case in the minion system where it would be impossible to hurry a mission.

SOULS

CLERIC

MASTERIES

* Fixed an issue where it was possible to have Shroud of Agony active with the Benevolent Presence Mastery.

JUSTICAR

* Intercede: Now replaces the target's Guard with the caster's Guard. It no longer references Toughness.

SHAMAN

* Windwalk" Now increases Dodge by 35%. It no longer references Parry.

MAGE

ARBITER

* Shared Agony: Now replaces the target's Guard with the caster's Guard. It no longer references Toughness.

PYROMANCER

* Arcane Manipulation: No longer consumes stacks of Internalize Charge.

WARRIOR

MASTERIES

* Building Fury from Decisive Strikes can now crit. Damage values have been adjusted to account for this.

PALADIN

* Amnesty: No longer grants Toughness, but Guard instead.

REAVER

* Viral Stream: Description now states that it adds attack points on each pulse.

VOID KNIGHT

* Impunity: No longer grants Toughness, but Guard instead.

ROGUE

MASTERIES

* Unstable Energy from Timed Focus can now crit. Damage values have been adjusted to account for this.

BARD

* Anthem of Fervor: Tooltip now correctly displays the amount of reduction in ability cost.

MARKSMAN

* Lightning Fury: Armor reduction now correctly scales with level.

RANGER

* Piercing Shot: Armor reduction now correctly scales with level.

RIFTSTALKER

* Acquittal: No longer grants Toughness, but Guard instead.

SABOTEUR

* Splinter Bomb: Armor reduction now correctly scales with level.

TACTICIAN

* Cores now display a buff on the Rogue to track how long they have remaining.

ZONES

PLANE OF WATER

* Remnants of Maelforge: Unhatched Eggs should no longer sometimes regenerate their health.
    * Increased staged payouts for zone events with those to 40 from 25 void stones
    * Increased final payouts for zone events to 125 from 100 void stones.
    * Increased colossus payouts for zone events to 40 from 20 void stones.
    * Increased daily quest payouts to 40 from 25 void stones.
    * A bug with Raid Rift loot chests that could cause them to spawn empty has been fixed.
    * Raid Rifts now have a chance to drop higher tier loot.

NIGHTMARE RIFTS

* Planarite from Nightmare rift stage completion will be doubled in the earlier Tiers, and more than tripled in the later Tiers. We'll keep an eye on this and adjust as needed!
    * Nightmare rift dailies now award some Illusory Motes and Void Stones.
    * Nightmare rift mobs are no longer be affected by Rift Prison or Rift Tomb abilities.
    * Slightly reduced the requirements of some Nightmare I, II, III, and IV achievements.
    * Reduced the Nightmare III and IV "Master" achievement requirements from 20 to 18.
    * Quest: Nightmare III: Plague the Mind: Now increments properly.
    * Corrected some overtuned abilities on the Nightmare rift bosses Bokrunor and Rakanarth.
    * Due to a few bugs that made Nightmare I and II rifts far easier than intended, the leaderboards for these two have been reset.
    * Clarified the requirements for the Nightmare rift "Reward Phase Streak" achievements, and renamed them to "Bonus Streak."
    * Semblance of Power and Semblance of Mending item buff duration will increase with each upgrade.
    * Reduced AoE range of the Maddening Shield and Maddening Heal abilities. These abilities will also now teleport you out of the rift if you fail to turn away.
    * Sphere of Insanity will appear more often, at greater range, and now also applies a healing debuff.

DRAUMHEIM

* Ghar Station Bet has laid off the silly seaweed during network transmissions. Commander Zaviel's apparition less immortal.
    * Quest: Murky Water: Now all giants, no matter how awkward, count for something.
    * Fixed some typos. Princess Mala no longer allowed to write quest text.
    * Practice dummies added to Choreburg below the crafting district.

FREEMARCH

* Quest: I'm an Old Soul: The Endless Court Captive is no longer so cheerful when addressing Ascended. Thanks to Qauntea@Faeblight!
    * Quest: Point Taken: The Burned Barricade in Warden’s Point will no longer sparkle for players that have completed the quest it offers. Thanks to Bobami@Faeblight!
    * Quest: Like Moths to a Flame: Now gives credit more consistently.

GOBORO REEF

* Raid Rift: Sea of Ladon: Fixed an issue causing the Arcane and Electro Shields buffs to stop working.
    * Raid Rift: Sea of Ladon: Fewer Flokum now spawn to devastate the shields and cannons.
    * Quests: Feeding Frenzy Redux: Reduced the range of the Fish Ray.
    * Sithicis is no longer stealthed.

TARKEN GLACIAR

* Killing Living Ice no longer erroneously gives credit for the quest Nightmare I: Waking Terror.
    * Raid Rift Tears no longer appear in Tenebrean Craters.
    * Raid Rift: The Plane Crawler Project: Reduced the maximum number of Technic Thralls that can spawn in Stage 01.
    * Quests: The Once and Future Rhen, The Eater of the Sun, Rounding Error, and The Missing Variable: These quests no longer erroneously remove the Word of Power from the quest of the same name if they are completed while on Words of Power.
    * Quest: Divine Words: Xoxii will now appear at the proper time.

DUNGEONS AND INSTANCES

* Nightmare Tide dungeons have all been given "per boss" kill achievements. The point value for kill and meta achievements has been adjusted (5 for a standard or expert kill, 10 for the standard meta, 15 for the expert meta).
    * Killing bosses in Expert mode now also grants the standard versions of the kill achievements.

GLACIAL MAW

* The "A Mannly Demise" and "A Broken Heart" achievements have been moved to the legacy category. Expert and Standard mode now award the same achievements: Doing Science and Putting on the Ritz.
    * The Frozen Akvari are growing restless. After sitting undisturbed for some time they realized freeing themselves was easier than they believed. It is now easier for players to trigger the Akvari XIII achievement.
    * The Forgotten Slayer's called by Shigoroth are now more reliable in coming to join the fray!

NIGHTMARE COAST

* Players that descend into madness during the Shade of Akylios should now be able to consistently see the orbs.
    * The achievement titled "Nightmare Coast" which claimed to be given by completing the Arak fight without any Manifest Terrors successfully casting Horrific Transformation has been removed, and removed from Conqueror: Nightmare Coast.

RETURN TO IRON TOMB

* The achievement "A Trusty Villain" (defeat Nightmare Ragnoth) is now correctly granted upon defeating nightmare Ragnoth, rather than when completing the "Not in Your Wildest Dreams" achievement (something other than defeat Nightmare Ragnoth).
    * Nightmare Ragnoth has gotten a decent amount of exercise lately and as a result he will now chase players faster!

SHADOW FROM THE BEYOND

* Fixed a possible edge case where Keeper Turrets would not fire and bring down Altha's shield.
    * Players should now more reliably be granted the "I, Tenebrean" achievement.
    * Artifacts in this chronicle can now be tracked.

THE RHEN OF FATE

* Fixed an issue causing Weyloz to not enrage when the encounter times runs out.
    * Dominance scores are now correctly recorded for all bosses.
    * Mindless Spawnlings' Last Gasp is no longer purgeable.
    * Tank items will drop slightly less often.
    * The mobs waiting near Finric will no longer reaggro on players without provocation after a raid wipe.
    * Fixed an issue that could cause Finric to stop attacking.
    * Once Finric enters combat, the Ascended Jumper buff will be reapplied to players throughout the fight.

PVP AND WARFRONTS

* Reduced the PVP healing and absorb penalty from 85% to 70%.

CRAFTING

* The "Consumed by Nightmares I" achievement can now be earned!
    * Fixed typos in the the "Consumed By Nightmares" line of achievements.
    * Fixed typos in flavor text on some Nightmare Seals

ITEMS

* Illusory Motes and other Nightmare rift items that were intended to Bind on Account will now actually be Bound to Account.

AUDIO

* Reduced volume of Arethea singing through loudspeakers.
    Source: http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...11-5-14-a.html

15+ Year Old Account
    i wonder if they finally fixed that quest in goboro reef, the quest that involves you capturing a crab and having him eat rusted metal.

Quote Originally Posted by Syce View Post
    i wonder if they finally fixed that quest in goboro reef, the quest that involves you capturing a crab and having him eat rusted metal.
    I don't think so, there are still a number of side-quests that are bugged : /

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're a fan of the Minion system, it just got a bit better to micro-manage them, also no more having to reapply buffs and stuff when you mentor, here's Hotfix #6

RIFT 3.0: Hotfix #6 11/12/14

NA: 11/12/14 @ 7:30 AM PST
    EU: 11/13/14 @ 1:00 AM GMT

AUTUMN HARVEST

* Autumn Harvest has been extended by a week! It now runs until 11:59 PM server time on November 19th!
    * Minions: Autumn Harvest adventures now appear more often. Rejoice!

GENERAL

* Player buffs are now automatically recast when the player's mentor level changes.
    * Fixed auction house sorting on several dropped items.
    * Fixed a rare issue with Soulwalk sometimes ending prematurely.

MINIONS

* The minions window has a new checkbox called "Auto-match Attributes". If checked, then whenever you select an Adventure, it will only show minions that have the attributes shown on the Adventure card.

SOULS

* Abilities: Holy Champion, Fury of the Ascended and Anti-Planar Augmentation have been modified to function more like they did prior to the launch of Nightmare Tide.

CLERIC

MASTERIES

* Fixed an issue where Benevolent Presence would stop functioning.

MAGE

MASTERIES

* Fixed an issue where Rejuvenating Presence would stop causing Lucent Slash to spread Blazing Light.

ROGUE

BARD

* Fixed an issue where the Bard passive gift was not awarding the bonus Base Health.

WARRIOR

MASTERIES

* Fixed an issue with Building Rage that was causing it to trigger Sweeping Blades.
    * Fixed the passive on Decisive Strikes so that it now affects charges appropriately.

PALADIN

* Blessed Aegis: Now increases HP by 10% instead of 5%.
    * Hardened Defenses: Now 5% resist per point and swaps places with Aggressive Guardian.

REAVER

* Rancid Cleave: Damage is now augmented by the number of Reaver dots on the target.

VOID KNIGHT

* Accord of Power: Now increases block by 5% in addition to the Weapon Damage and Attack Power bonus.
    * Destructive Forces: Fixed an issue where the bonus Attack Power percentage was not being calculated correctly. It is now a true 0.05/1.0/1.5% of your Attack Power.
    * Devourer: Now increases damage reduction by 2% per point invested for all damage types.
    * Devouring Shield: Cooldown has been reduced to 90s from 2m.
    * Protective Shield: Now reduces damage taken by 6% per pact consumed. Max 5. Cooldown increased to 2m.
    * Residual Absorption: Now passive and is 3% spell damage reduction per point invested.
    * Rift Distortion: Now reduces all damage by 2% instead of just spell damage by 4%.
    * Rift Shield: Now absorbs damage equal to 5% of your Max HP per pact consumed. Cooldown increased to 45s.
    * Surging Touch: Now reduces damage when blocking by 1.5% per point invested instead of reducing spell damage.
    * Unstable Void: Now increases HP by 10% instead of 5%.
    * Void: Now reduces all damage taken by 3%.

ZONES

* Low level players completing rifts and Instant Adventures in high level zones now gain less experience.
    * Failing Planar Fortress Events will now offer slightly better rewards.

NIGHTMARE RIFTS

* Fixed an issue with Nightmare Rifts sometimes creating unkillable, zombie players.
    * Achievements: All "Reach stage X" achievements are now given upon reaching the listed stage, rather than upon its completion.

DRAUMHEIM

* Quest: The Key to the City: The keys should now be delivered to Arlana Eshen at Ghar Station Rosh.
    * The Nightmare Bandits in Shadow Scion can now be attacked by player pets.

GOBORO REEF

* Quest: Joy to the Fishes: Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause the Young Bluetails to be untargetable.
    * Quest: Biodegradable: This quest has been completely reworked.
    * Raid Rift: Sea of Ladon:
    - Quogon's Arcani and Electro Demise abilities have become Nexus Demise, which can be removed by either Electro or Arcane shields.
    - Quogon no longer casts Inhale or Spray.
    - Reduced the damage of various abilities.
    - Slibberjacks no longer cast Fang Spike.
    - Nexus Rivos and Flokum no longer give experience.
    - Reduced the damage of Nexus Cannons.
    - Increased the cooldown of Turret Shot to 45 seconds.

TARKEN GLACIAR

* Quest: Akvan Underground: Now completes with Frekker, who should never be dead.
    * Quest: Breaking the Ice: Now works correctly.
    * Quest: Burnt Threads: Now requires 8 Fate Weavers to be incinerated instead of 7.
    * Quest: Roll the Bones: The locator for the second step of this quest now points to the correct location.

DUNGEONS AND INSTANCES

* Several Expert Dungeon dropped items can now be traded to group mates within a 30 minute grace period.
    * Achievement: Nightmare Coast: Conqueror: This achievement now has an item reward.
    - Note: VFX

GYEL FORTRESS

* Achievement: Multi-Kill: Now requires you hit 7 NPCs instead of 8, making this achievement slightly less annoying.

MOUNT SHARAX

* Bulf:
    - Bulf's death will no longer enrage Jinoscoth.
    - Bulf will no longer angrily chase after players who have wiped.
    * Jinoscoth:
    - It seems not even Jinoscoth is completely invulnerable to the cold...Frost Bulwark now takes 1.4 seconds to cast, up from 1.3 seconds.
    * Izkinra:
    - We have refactored the fight enrage timer slightly. The same enrage time is now divided among the different phases which gives a minimum time to complete each.
    * Threngar:
    - Threngar's achievements are now visible in the appropriate section.

RETURN TO IRON TOMB

* Fixed a bug where Nightmare Totek was not awarding achievements like he should.

THE RHEN OF FATE

* Achievement: The Rhen of Fate: Defeating all the bosses now grants this achievement.
    * Unthralled Brutes are now faster on their feet.
    * Finric:
    - Fighting Finric no longer automatically removes stealth.
    - Finric has gained the ability Far Strike, enabling him to pummel his target at a distance.
    * Drekanoth of Fate:
    - Fixed an issue that could cause the The Chains of Fate cast by the Drekanoth of Fate to not resolve properly.
    - Fixed an issue that kept the Drekanoth of Fate from casting his Doom ability.
    - Will now wait a few seconds after the last World Collapser is destroyed before casting Scorching Light.
    - Chains of Fate can now only hit players twice within a three second period.
    * Weyloz, Hidrac, Oonta:
    - When one dies, they now stop pulsing the Comrades Near or Comrades Far AoE. However, the last boss standing will continue casting Comrades Near.
    - When fighting these bosses, the Chosen of Iron and Stone debuffs are now removed when the fight resets, and not when the player exits combat.

PVP AND WARFRONTS

* The level 65 version of Guns for Hire and Carnage: Ascended now grant Void Stones as rewards.
    * Players level 61 and above now gain more experience from PVP activities.

ITEMS

* Fixed a bug that would allow bows to drop for Clerics from Marauder Supply Crates.
    * Fixed a typo in the item description of the Pelagic Powerstone. It now correctly lists that it gives 350 Spell Power instead of 325.

Source: http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...1-12-14-a.html

15+ Year Old Account
    yay they finally fixed the bigdegradeable quest lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Unicorns are back for a week, some class changes, a few more tweaks to Mentoring and Nightmare Rifts, all in this week's Hotfix #7

RIFT 3.0: Hotfix #7 11/19/14

NA: 11/19/14 @ 7:00 AM PST
    EU: 11/20/14 @ 1:00 AM GMT

== PROMOTIONAL EVENT ==

Unicornalia returns to Telara this Thursday, November 20th at 3:30 PM server time, running until the following Thursday, November 27th at 3:30 PM server time.

GENERAL

* Fixed an issue with item set bonuses not reactivating after unmentoring.
    * Fixed an issue with mentoring stat calculation that affected Absorbs and other abilities
    * Fixed an issue with player mounts getting stuck on the edge of nightmares.
    * Fixed a server side crash in the minion system.
    * Players now keep their extra planar charges while mentoring.
    * Fixed an issue that prevented the Nightmare Tide Faction category from displaying a name in the Notoriety window.

SOULS

* Abilities: Anti-Planar Augmentation, Holy Champion, and Fury of the Ascended now share the same cool down group.
    * Abilities: Defiant's Flare and Guardians Flare now work in Nightmare Tide zones.
    * Planar Attunement: Air: Preferred Ally no longer modifies the duration of Holy Champion, Fury of the Ascended and Anti-Planar Augmentation.

CLERIC

SHAMAN

* Strike of the Maelstrom: Fixed an issue causing this ability not to spread Frozen Wrath when mentored below level 50.

MAGE

MASTERIES

* Ethereal Flux: Range increasing effects will now also affect the range of this mastery debuff.

STORMCALLER

* Storm Locus: Range increasing effects will now also affect this ability.

WARLOCK

* Radiate Death: Range increasing effects will now also affect this ability.

ROGUE

MASTERIES

* Timed Focus: Increased the damage done by Unstable Energy after being reduced due to a bug fix last week.
    * Energy Manipulation: Now has a damage variance.
    * Watch Over: Should no longer cause issues with the secondary effect if another Rogue with the mastery is present in the Party/Raid.
    * Ascended Biology: Cadenza should now heal for the full amount of talent points invested in Invigorated Soul.

RANGER

*Rejuvenate: Increased the healing value.

RIFTSTALKER

* Power of the Planes: Now a single target damaging finisher, and counts as Plane Shifting for triggering effects.

SABOTEUR

* Advanced Combat Training: Changed to increases Weapon Damage and Attack Power by 2% per point invested.

TACTICIAN

* Expanded Workload: Now affects base health instead of Endurance.

WARRIOR

MASTERIES

* Deliberate Strikes: Increased the damage done by Building Rage after being reduced due to a bug fix last week.
    * Power Manipulation: Now has a damage variance.

PALADIN

* Aegis of Light: Increased the healing done.
    * Hardened Defenses: Should now function as intended.

REAVER

* Dire Corruption: No longer persists on corpses.

VOID KNIGHT
    * Accord of Resilience: Should now function as intended.
    * Fusion of Flesh: No longer requires a pact on the Warrior to cast.

ZONES

DRAUMHEIM

* Trade chat is available in Choreburg!

GOBORO REE
    F

* Quests: Captive Breeding and Emancipation Through Proclamation: Added scene requirements to the quest items.

DUNGEONS AND INSTANCES

CITADEL OF INSANITY

* Corrected some VO overlap issues.

MOUNT SHARAX

* Achievement: So… Uh… I guess we win?: Now grants correctly.
    * Izkinra: Fixed a bug where the avalanche would sometimes not spawn boulders.
    * Yrlwalach:
    - Fixed a race condition which could cause Yrlwalach not to spawn when the instance first starts up.
    - Fixed an issue with the enrage timer in this fight.
    * Bulf: Has taken anger management courses, and no longer takes out his frustration on wiped raids.
    * Manifest Horror is no longer purgeable.

NIGHTMARE COAST

* Fixed the lag that players would experience when Lord Arak spawned.
    * Akylios will become very angry if players attempt to swim near him.

RETURN TO IRON TOMB

* Achievement: Side Step: Fixed a bug causing this achievement to not award properly.

SHADOW FROM THE BEYOND

* Added two memory crystals to the chronicle. Players who have previously completed it will now be able to skip the intro vignette with Quintarus, as well as the vignette with Cavalla.

THE RHEN OF FATE

* Achievement: Nah, We're Good: Can now be attained by using three or fewer Syphoning Orbs in the second boss fight.
    * Achievement: Conqueror: The Rhen of Fate: Now grants the Evil Finric minion.
    * Achievement: Rapid Assault: The Rhen of Fate: Added this achievement.
    * Only killing bosses now saves players to the instance.
    * Drekanoth:
    - Chains of Fate damage is now capped at 30k per tick.
    - Slowed the interval Chains of Fate does damage from every two seconds to every three.
    - Increased the grace period before Chains of Fate does damage by one second.
    - Fixed the Scorching Light mechanic.

PVP AND WARFRONTS

* Increased the healing penalty for PVP to 75%. Up from 70%.
    * Fixed an issue with Dodge having little effect in PvP.
    * Fixed an issue with PvP guild quests not awarding kill credit.

ITEMS

* Nightmare Caches now properly bind to account upon acquisition.
    * Burnoulli can now swim.
    * Corrected some Raid dropped items that had lower than expected Hit values.
    * Fixed the VFX on The Burning Crown of Raziel.
    * The Mystic's and Savant’s synergy crystals no longer benefit healing from the Justicar's Salvation ability.
    Source: http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...1-19-14-a.html

10+ Year Old Account
    This week's hotfix comes a day early, something to do with Turkeys in the US. Nothing major, a few typo fixes, "adjusted" a few bosses to avoid clever use of game mechanics, here's Hotfix #8

RIFT 3.0: Hotfix #8 11/25/14

NA: 11/25/14 @ 7:30 AM PST
    EU: 11/26/14 @ 2:00 AM GMT

GENERAL

* Players that have the Nightmare bank vault will no longer see an incorrect price when they try to purchase bank bag slot unlocks.

SOULS

CLERIC

MASTERIES

* Avenging Shield: Fixed a typo.

MAGE

MASTERIES

* Ride the Wind: No longer triggers Mental Cynosure.
    * Arcanist’s Shield: Fixed a typo.

ZONES

* Invasive Species, Sinister Tide, and Hero's Unrest Lures now function in Droughtlands and Moonshade Highlands.

DUNGEONS AND INSTANCES

CITADEL OF INSANITY

* Corrected some creative grammar in Lord Arak’s lines.

GLACIAL MAW: EXPERT

* Fixed a bug where Shigoroth would not reset if pulled out of her fightspace.

MOUNT SHARAX

* Screaming Winds will no longer return after a soft reset.
    * Corrected a bug that allowed players to soul walk during a boss fight under certain circumstances.
    * Improved the behavior of Conduit of Martrodraum.
    * Izkinra:
    - Will no longer desynchronize from terrain when becoming enraged.
    - A portal connecting the entrance to the 4th boss will now spawn after Izkinra has been defeated.
    * Yrlwalach:
    - Fight time for this encounter has been decreased.
    - The dps required to kill him before enrage has been slightly decreased.
    Source: http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...1-25-14-a.html

10+ Year Old Account
    With just two weeks to Christmas Eve, time to roll out the big hotfixes before it's partytime. This week's Hotfix sees the return of Fae Yule, Conquest for level 65 is turned back on, underwater mount training is on the store and Patrons get to enjoy an increase on the weekly currencies cap,World currencies are consolidated into just one currency, Sourcestone, all in Hotfix #9

RIFT 3.0: Hotfix #9 12/10/14

NA: 12/10/14 @ 7:30 AM PST
    EU: 12/11/14 @ 2:00 AM GMT

== FEATURES ==

Fae Yule is Back in Telara!

Seek out Stuttk Fyrirthig in Flargle Plaza and pick up a new weekly quest Faelight Sparkle for some amazing rewards!

Conquest Returns for Level 65!

Both Conquest: Stillmoor and Conquest: Steppes of Infinity are making their triumphant return! They now award level 65 appropriate currencies, as well as a very rare chance at a Heart of the Frozen. The first match will occur later today-- keep your eyes peeled for the notice!

GENERAL

* Players will now retain the water surface high jump ability granted in the Plane of Water while dead.
    * Tidal Aura in the Plane of Water now applies to dead players.
    * Some rewards given out via the Minion system have been brought in line with the intended payouts.
    * Unsocketing bind-on-equip planar essences now gives back a soulbound planar essence instead of another bind-on-equip one.
    * Improved how the in-game mail spam filter works.

RIFT STORE AND SERVICES

* Underwater Mount Training is now available for purchase in the RIFT store!
    * New Patron Perk: Increased Weekly Cap!
    - Patrons now have a higher weekly cap on currencies. Non-Patron caps remain unchanged.
    * The Weekly Patron Currency Cap is now:
    - Raid: 5,400
    - World: 42,000
    - Expert: 15,000
    * The Weekly Non-Patron Currency Cap remains:
    - Raid: 4,500
    - World: 35,000
    - Expert: 12,500

SOULS

CLERIC

PURIFIER

* Ward of Flame: Updated the animation.

MAGE

MASTERIES

* Final Breath: Updated the description to help clarify how the Mastery works.

ARBITER

* Soothing Waters: Now heals for 7.5% of Maximum Health at 100 Charge consumed.

ARCHON

* Updated the stacking priority of Archon Auras. They should no longer be overwritten by weaker or equivalent buffs.

CHLOROMANCER

* Boon of Life: Stacks now also affect Healing Torrent.
    * Natural Conversion: No longer affected by the global cooldown.
    * Living Shell: Reduced the cooldown of Living Shell to 30s. It no longer restores mana and is not affected by the global cooldown.

WARLOCK

* Contaminate: Fixed an bug causing this ability to reduce the Charge cost of the Dominator's Lightning Wall to 0.

ROGUE

MASTERIES

* Energy Manipulation: Can no longer miss.

ASSASSIN

* Debilitating Dart: Can now be applied to the same mob by multiple Assassins.

TACTICIAN

* Necrotic Core: No longer interrupt actions after the first damage tick.

PHYSICIAN

* Life Insurance: Can now only target players.

WARRIOR

MASTERIES

* Power Manipulation: Can no longer miss.

ZONES

* Lower level zone events should now award Notoriety Tokens to level 61+ players if they mentor down to the appropriate level for the zone event.
    * Inscribed Sourcestone is now just called Sourcestone.
    * Anything that previously awarded Corrupted, Cursed, or Vile Sourcestone now awards Sourcestone.
    - An upcoming update will convert these currently held lower tier currencies to Sourcestone.
    * Rare Planar Good gear costs have been revised to focus on the unified Sourcestone currency.
    * Instant Adventures should reward much more consistently appropriate to the players level.
    * Various rare rewards now sometimes appear in the Instant Adventure caches from every zone.

NIGHTMARE RIFTS

* Nightmare Rift tooltips on the map now list their tier and stage.
    * Potentially fixed an issue that would occasionally cause Nightmare Rifts to not to hand out caches--an especially notable occurrence on stage 20.
    * Players should no longer be teleported by Nightmare Rifts that have already closed.
    * Nightmare rifts now rewards much more Planarite.
    * Kills within the Nightmare Training Shoal instance no longer update the Nightmare I: Waking Terror daily quest.
    * Reduced the price for Lure: Nightmare V Instance Duo.

GOBORO REEF

* Sea of Ladon Raid Rift:
    - Reduced the range of the Shockbite’s Death Stare to 15 meters.
    - Arcane and Electro Shields no longer block line of sight.
    - New VFX for The Slibberjacks' Nexus Dart and Quogon’s Nexus Demise.
    - Removed the Slibberjack from Stage 3.
    - Increased the Shockbite's HP.
    - Reduced the HP of the other bosses.
    * Quest: Captive Breeding: The Coastal Sharks are now actually sharks.

TARKEN GLACIER

* Quest: Secrets of the Leviathan: Fixed an issue that would cause Kivankor to teleport players to nightmare rifts.

DUNGEONS AND INSTANCES

* The Bloodfire Stronghold instance will no longer show up in the Looking for Group dungeon list.
    * Reduced the difficulty of expert dungeons. Trash now hits for 20% less, and bosses auto attack less frequently, reducing the tank healing requirements.

CITADEL OF INSANITY

* Fixed a bug causing Skylla to let down Lord Arak more than usual, and let the ascended just waltz past him.

GYEL FORTRESS

* Fixed a bug that could let players skip Hound Master Kytus.

MOUNT SHARAX

* Arc is no longer super effective on Manifesting Darkness. It is now just effective.

RETURN TO IRON TOMB

* Fixed a bug causing the Three Kings were giving their death buffs to lowly minions.

THE RHEN OF FATE

* Rage of Storms bubbles will no longer path out towards the docks.
    Ungolok: Fixed an issue allowing one Bloat Gump to absorb damage from two Pressure Bursts.
    o Finric: Rage of Storms bubbles will no longer path into Absorption Vats.

PVP AND WARFRONTS

* Guild Quest: Battles Old and New: These quests have been adjusted to the new level 65 level cap.
    * The weekend warfront version of level 65 Port Scion now properly points to level 65, rather than level 60.
    * Adjusted the effectiveness of Dodge in PvP.
    * Increased the healing penalty for PVP at level 65 to 77.5%, up from 75%.
    * The following old PVP curenncies have been converted to Platinum, at a rate of 1 Platinum per 100 Marks:
    - Freelancer's Mark
    - Warlord's Mark
    - Mark of Conquest
    - Myrmidon's Mark
    - Warlord's Mark of Conquest
    * Conquest: Every 100 kills made in conquest earns you 1 Void Stone.
    - Note: Next week, this will be bumped to 10 Void Stones.

ITEMS

* Increased healing for Fish Sausage.
    * Fixed the upgrade on Monk's Pyrestone essence.
    * Fixed an issue with the appearance for Dreambreaker and Ephemeral Chestguards.

AUDIO

* Added new sound to Lamb critters.
    Source: http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...2-10-14-a.html

Not sure how I feel about the increased caps for patrons. I mean, as a patron it's nice, but I never come even remotely close to capping as it stands right now (as I have zero interest in PvPing to hit the cap). But at the same time, it definitely gives a definite advantage to subs over non-subs in terms of top end gear progression.

Really not liking how Trion is integrating the cash shop into more and more of the progression systems in the game this expansion.

It's discrete P2W, "You can't buy the best gear" yes but we can pay to get it before others.

10+ Year Old Account
    omg it's back

10+ Year Old Account
    A quick, minor hotfix to address a few issues hotfix #9 caused, Europe already got this incorporated with hotfix #9, NA gets it later today, here's Hotfix #10

RIFT 3.0: Hotfix #10 12/11/14

NA: 12/11/14 @ 6:30 AM PST
    EU: 12/11/14 @ 2:00 AM GMT

FAE YULE

* The Fae Yule Gift Portrait is now properly unlocked when consuming the portrait from the 2014 Fae Yule Minion Adventure Pack.

MINIONS

* Fixed an issue causing Minion reward payouts to be lower than intended.
    * Fixed a bug causing players to not always receive an artifact when completing an artifact mission.

SOULS

ROGUE

MASTERIES

* Planar Replenishment: Fixed an issue where Planar Replenishment was not correctly affecting Necrotic Core.
    Source: http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...2-11-14-a.html