Deleted

Sniper Training Breakpoints

Does someone know, if there are any breakpoints for Sniper Training?
    Cause the tooltip for sniper training and the mouseover tooltip for Mastery says, that i get "12%" of crit, damage and shot range....But i have got "12,48%" Mastery.
    So do i get 12% as written in the tooltip, or 12,48% as written in my Enhancements for mastery.
    My qusetion is, are the values in the tooltip rounded, or are there breakboints for each percent of mastery?
    If there are breakpoints, does somebody know them?

Thanks guys!

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Quote Originally Posted by aspasia View Post
    No. Breakpoints do not exist. You get the value of every point of mastery rating even if the tooltip doesn't directly reflect it. You even gain several additional decimal places worth of fractional mastery in those wierd edge cases (like using an Amp trinket).
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanimus View Post
    No. Breakpoints do not exist. You get the value of every point of mastery rating even if the tooltip doesn't directly reflect it. You even gain several additional decimal places worth of fractional mastery in those wierd edge cases (like using an Amp trinket).
    this^^ breakpoints are gone

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobislost View Post
    this^^ breakpoints are gone
    If you're talking about mastery, breakpoints never existed in the first place, unless it was a hard cap. The whole thing about mastery having breakpoints was a rumor to begin with, and shortly disproven, but still lingered for some reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by aspasia View Post
    Cause the tooltip for sniper training and the mouseover tooltip for Mastery says, that i get "12%" of crit, damage and shot range....But i have got "12,48%" Mastery.
    So do i get 12% as written in the tooltip, or 12,48% as written in my Enhancements for mastery.
    My qusetion is, are the values in the tooltip rounded, or are there breakboints for each percent of mastery?
    If there are breakpoints, does somebody know them?

Thanks guys!
    Isn't Mastery going to be our worst stat in WoD?
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AutomaticBadger View Post
    Isn't Mastery going to be our worst stat in WoD?
    The way I see it, it can be either great or terrible (not sure if above Crit). It all depends on how much you can keep up your Sniper Training buff. It'll take practice to maximize its buff in various boss encounters and moments where you absolutely need to move. Jump-disengage becomes an incredibly useful trick for MM as you can launch yourself to where you need to be without losing much of the Sniper Training timer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Crit is MM's attunement stat, so that should always be highest unless we somehow manage to hit a suitable point to want to start dipping into something else. All theoretical, but haste has always been favourable with it increasing active and passive focus gain and also pet attack speed. I could only see mastery being better in stand still patchwerk style fights, which I haven't seen a lot of in WoD yet xP If I had to take a random stab in the dark I would say raiding stats would fall somehwere around crit>haste=MS>mastery>vers