Grunt
    7+ Year Old Account

Post Gamesalad: questions?! Help

So i'm not sure where else go, but i can't seem to find an answer for a question i have about the program "gamesalad" but is there a way to create more than one 'play-able' character/actor? In other words, is there a way to create a game where you start at the main menu, you hit play, then you choose to play a character then play through levels (like in 'binding of isacc' or 'paranautical activity')? And as you beat the game and defeat the levels you can make it so different/new characters are available? And lastly is there a way randomsize your levels like those two games i stated earlier?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Deleted
    I assume you read all this? https://help.gamesalad.com/hc/en-us/...s-in-GameSalad

Other than a bit of googling, haven't a clue.

I haven't used GameSalad in a while, but I'm certain that's possible. Check YouTube and GameSalad forums for help; they were super useful when I was doing GameSalad projects in school.

If you can't do it in GameSalad, Construct2 is another good, 2D engine (but it's limited as to how much you can do in the free version).

Signature by Shyama!

Yes you totally can do that. Quite simply actually using either a table or saved attributes or both.

Grunt
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Shuttlesworth View Post
    Yes you totally can do that. Quite simply actually using either a table or saved attributes or both.
    Now, i'm not home as i reply here. So sorry
    But is there a 'table' attribute that i have yet to see? And will that allow locking, and unlocking characters? And switching from character to character?

And i have also not seen "Saved" attribute. I'll check when i get home in a day, but wanted to verify before hand so i know what i'm looking for.