Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I was able to switch with no problem, by running out to 25 and then inside to hc
    so it defenetly bugging out for you, as previous poster mentioned

even the friend thing doesnt work for me. Ive tried everything now.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Lockouts now seem to be locked to the original group size. If you killed a boss in one you will not be able to change it later.
    I extended a 10 man lockout and converted it to 25 with no problem, so I doubt this.

I literally just soloed 25HC LK only a few hours ago. I cleared up to LK on 10 normal, went out, switched to 25normal and then switched to 25HC once I was inside. It worked just fine.

Deleted
    If you kill even 1 boss on 10 man HC you get personal ID and cannot swap to 25
    If you just clear 10m Normal swap to 25 normal enter and raise to HC (well you need to have Lich King killed on normal to do that ofc)

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    If you kill even 1 boss on 10 man HC you get personal ID and cannot swap to 25
    If you just clear 10m Normal swap to 25 normal enter and raise to HC (well you need to have Lich King killed on normal to do that ofc)
    This is correct. If you kill anything on 10 Man Heroic Mode in ICC you will be locked to 10 because you get assigned a specific raid ID. If you haven't killed Lich King before on that character you will not be able to switch it to Heroic Mode. You need to kill all the bosses on normal either 10/25 up to Sindragosa and then you can switch it to 25 Man Heroic Mode.

My suggestion is to invite a friend to come in for the normal Sindragosa kill then leave the instance/group before you switch it to 25 Man Heroic Mode. Then every week get your friend extend his raid and use that so you only need to kill LK every week.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin-Sane View Post
    I literally just soloed 25HC LK only a few hours ago. I cleared up to LK on 10 normal, went out, switched to 25normal and then switched to 25HC once I was inside. It worked just fine.
    Considering LK doesn't spawn unless Sindragosa, Putricide and Blood Queen are killed on heroic I doubt that happened.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    Considering LK doesn't spawn unless Sindragosa, Putricide and Blood Queen are killed on heroic I doubt that happened.
    BZZZZT! Incorrect, since 4.0 patch.
    You can clear 11/12 in normal & then switch to heroic to do LK on heroic. Since 4.0 pre-Cataclysm patch. ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Forsta View Post
    I was able to switch. Clear on 10 nh, except for the Lick King - go out - set to 25 nh - go in - set to 25 hc.
    This is how I always did it. It never works any other way. Clear on 10 normal and zone out. Switch to 25 normal, zone in. Switch to 25 heroic. Done. You can also clear on 25 normal and switch without zoning out.

If you kill ANY bosses on 10-man heroic, you are locked to 10-man for heroics and you will not be able to kill 25-man heroic Lich King. Never ever ever kill anything on 10-man heroic in ICC if you want to kill 25h LK.

Note: If you know for a fact that you haven't killed any bosses on 10-man heroic, but still can't switch to 25-man normal, then here's a solution that worked for me once: Invite another person to the party and convert to raid. Once you're in a raid group, switching should work properly.

OP: It sounds like you killed something on 10-man heroic. Pay more attention next week.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    No you don't. You have been able to switch between all modes on all kills for quite sometime. It just has a habbit of bugging out.
    You've never been able to switch to 25-man heroic after killing a boss on 10-man heroic (or vice versa).
    Last edited by Belloc; 2014-11-07 at 07:21 PM.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    That hasn't been true in years.

But like all heroic lockouts, you cannot switch between 10 and 25 heroic if you have killed a boss on one of them, then that is the only heroic mode that you can do that week.