Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Quote Originally Posted by nocfg View Post
    the trinkets will be the most important slot for almost every specc in the game, crit may not be the very best stat for everyone, but it's superior to missionrewards and the first raid does not drop very many that could be superior,
    inscription also has the option to craft casterweapons and there are new glyphs which will sell,
    all in all, you rating it lower than leatherworking/tailer/BS is nonsense.

and secondly you will go through alot of weapons at the start of an expansion, it may be a slot that's not upgraded as frequently, but enchanting it is a must and as I said it has no cheap alternatives. Within the first few weeks, those enchants will sell very high and I don't see that changing for the first months. You are underestimating the time it will take to get temporal crystals and the high demand on those high tier enchants.

crafted gear has high CD locking, but it has no long term viability.
    And also my point still stands, a big portion of crafted gear is savage blood, which every character can farm, so you can make gold off of that without leatherworking/tailoring.
    I don't want to pick a proffession if I already know that the gear it does craft (max 665 is meh) will be outdated very quickly, I would much rather have alchemy/enchanting/juwe and be set the whole expansion.

If you don't want my feedback, fine with me, but stop spreading your irrational bias and don't rank proffessions if you haven't tried them.
    The first Darkmoon Faire isn't until 2 weeks after the first raid opens. That's nearly a month of cooldowns and time to whittle the price down, especially with some folks having 5+ scribes.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Without going into random arguments, reason i think alchemy is in a worst place by far is that the only thing it has going for it is the flask. The way the things are set up as it is, there will be almost no market for them witch will in turn combined with increasing competition keep downing the prices. IF the prices are too high on greater flasks, all but the most careless (gold wise) will be using the lesser version that can be produced by anyone with at least one alt or a free 3rd small plot. And i guess its not hard to understand that price of an item is exponentially decreasing with the number of players able to produce it.

On the topic of goldmaking viability of professions my current view is alchemy at the rock bottom followed by enchanting, engeeneering and jewlcrafting while everything else is at about even grounds.