Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Yeah...I made the topic happily. Then I read the article and was like what the fuck.

I can't even believe he'd be allowed around kids.
    you wanna know something even more fucked up? the person he molested is a relative of hers
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I miss when the History channel wasn't about pawn shops. I miss when the Discovery channel wasn't all about ghosts and aliens.

Oh well, we still have NatGeo and the Smithsonian Channel...
    I miss when Sci-Fi actually had science fiction shows on instead of all the boxing crap and shitty B movies. But what network is actually running the programming they started out with? MTV/VH1 - do they even show music videos at all anymore?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Things too cancel:
    Storage wars
    Duck Dynasty
    Counting Cars
    Ice Road truckers
    Axmen
    Mountain Men
    Swamp People
    American pickers
    American restorations
    Bamazon
    Big Rig bounty hunters
    The Legendy of some swamp dude
    ....etc
    Just cancel anything that is "reality" tv

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Thank god. Such an awful show. I don't understand how this is entertainment.
    This. When you need subtitles for people speaking English on American television, you're in for a bad time.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    I miss when Sci-Fi actually had science fiction shows on instead of all the boxing crap and shitty B movies. But what network is actually running the programming they started out with? MTV/VH1 - do they even show music videos at all anymore?
    hey now syfy is actually starting to do more scifi stuff now.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to go watch the South Park episode featuring honey boo boo now to celebrate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Four seasons too late. Far apart from being concerned about the audience and the 'IQ of television', I think it was disgusting exploitation and celebration of a fat little girl being raised by a clearly obese, incompetent mother as a, pardon the pun, cash cow. That she's now apparently involved in a relationship with a child molester makes a it pretty clear-cut that the mother is not fit to raise children.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Didn't help that he had Sky Admiral Warcrimes McEvillaugh flying his airship for him.
    hi im tydrane from dranasuss

Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    At least we will always have sketti.
    Sketti, lol. Being an Italian, I almost punched the computer screen.

I'm confused as to why these people are calling margarine butter...

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I am not kidding... Some people do not know the difference between butter and margarine. Like, they think it's the same thing.
    yeah but butter is the devil and margarine is healthy! or something...

despite margarine normally being completely fucking liquid at room temperature...
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    And with that the average IQ of the rest of TV goes up 10 points. Now to get rid of Duck Dynasty and Swamp People. Would really pull us out of the gutter of terrible shows.
    Don't forget Hardcore Pawn and all those idiots that visit their shop!
    Fanboy (Fanboi):
    1. A term used towards someone when a person disagrees with the said someone on a subject, person, place, thing, company, or product line and they are not smart enough to debate their counterpoints or facts, so they resort to childish name calling in hopes of shaming others into silence and thus them winning through dominance.* 2. A term used as a taunt/peer pressure technique to shape popular opinion through shame and humiliation.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I am not kidding... Some people do not know the difference between butter and margarine. Like, they think it's the same thing.
    That's just really really sad

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    yeah but butter is the devil and margarine is healthy! or something...

despite margarine normally being completely fucking liquid at room temperature...
    Oh god, margarine is just filled with so much crap and for the most part unhealthy compared to butter. At least butter is generally cream and salt with nothing else. Luckily saturated fat isn't being hailed as the devil anymore.

Deleted

Even ants know not to eat Margarine.

Deleted
    TBF Nat Geo and Animal Planet are becoming horrendous too

I find it sad that an abusive woman who should've had her kids taken away after episode 1 got rich by been an abusive selfish fat cow

10+ Year Old Account
    ...how does this woman still have her kids if she's letting a convicted child molester around them?
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Deleted

WTF did i just watch????

This show embarressed the shit out of me as an American.

10+ Year Old Account

Even ants know not to eat Margarine.
    I've stopped cooking with Margarine in recent years. Butter is actually healthier for you in moderation and it honestly tastes better.
    For example, you can "brown" butter and it brings out a slight nutty flavor. "Sketti" with browned butter and mizithra cheese (Actually any harder cheeses like Parm or romano) is the f'ing BOMB!
    Fanboy (Fanboi):
    1. A term used towards someone when a person disagrees with the said someone on a subject, person, place, thing, company, or product line and they are not smart enough to debate their counterpoints or facts, so they resort to childish name calling in hopes of shaming others into silence and thus them winning through dominance.* 2. A term used as a taunt/peer pressure technique to shape popular opinion through shame and humiliation.

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    This show embarressed the shit out of me as an American.
    You're from PA...

Oh God, imagine if TLC didn't cancel the show and the guy offended again. I'd say as ridiculous as the show was to watch (yes, I have seen 2 or 3 episodes over the years) that this would be enough to prompt me to cancel it. The alternative is potentially facing lawsuits and destruction of public opinion.