Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    She's never cared about her children like a sane woman should. All she's cared about is claiming fame from her child being in the limelight, no matter how tacky it was.
    Reality TV is definitely tacky but it can be a good way to provide for your family. I remember reading an article from a reality star a few years ago who absolutely hated reality TV, but she kept doing it because she felt it was the best way to provide her children a good future. I'd never do it, but I also have made sure to not put myself in a position where reality TV seemed like a good way to pay the bills.

That being said, June Shannon is a poor excuse for a mother. Alana is kindof a brat. Anna ended up being a teen mother (I'm pretty sure June was too). The entire family minus maybe Anna eats like crap, I'm pretty sure almost all of them are going to end up with type II diabetes at some point due to all of the chips/candy/other shit that they eat. Then of course there's June hanging around with the person who molested her daughter, I don't even know what sort of mental processes she went through to try to justify that sort of behavior.

I'm sure there's more stuff to dislike about the show, but I only watched two episodes, and that was when I was sick with the flu.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who will I laugh at now!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    Who will I laugh at now!?!
    I heard politics is still quite a circus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    I heard politics is still quite a circus.
    But I don't understand politics!!

That's the best part! Neither do the politicians!

Deleted
    Toronto.

You don't have to understand politics.