Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15-25k depending on the fight.

21k on Sha, 19k on Jugg, 26k on Shamans, 20k on Malk, 23k on Siege.

587 as Combat.

Near BiS, combat should be doing ~17k on a patchwerk fight. Do note that the warcraft logs parses are generally going to have fight lengths that vary by a lot so the best-geared rogues will probably be seeing dps much higher than sims. That wide variance in time can mean a wide variance in dps, anything from 20k+ down to a more normal 17ish (or less depending on gear).

That said, I've been doing 17ish.

The only boss I've done since patch is Garrosh, and I have done 15-16.5k in those fights. Pre-patch I would pull 350-390k on garrosh. 577 ilevel combat spec. I reckon my single target will be 16k or so. I disagree with the guy above me. BiS combat should be hitting close to 20k dps in a patchwerk fight.

I'm around i530 and pulling 7k in 5-mans. Haven't had time to raid lately.

Quote Originally Posted by lolpve View Post
    The only boss I've done since patch is Garrosh, and I have done 15-16.5k in those fights. Pre-patch I would pull 350-390k on garrosh. 577 ilevel combat spec. I reckon my single target will be 16k or so. I disagree with the guy above me. BiS combat should be hitting close to 20k dps in a patchwerk fight.
    No, combat should be 17k-ish near BiS on a patchwerk fight long enough where bloodlust is not 25-50% of the fight duration. The reason why you're seeing IJ parses of 20-22k is because those fights are ~1.5-2min so lust is more than 1/4 of the fight length and potions are almost half the fight length. The top ranked IJ combat parse is 22k and it lasted 1min, 49 sec, making potion 45% of the fight and time warp 36% of the fight. That is a VERY significant inflation to dps. Sustained combat dps near BiS is closer to 17k.
    Last edited by shadowboy; 2014-10-29 at 01:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowboy View Post
    No, combat should be 17k-ish near BiS on a patchwerk fight long enough where bloodlust is not 25-50% of the fight duration. The reason why you're seeing IJ parses of 20-22k is because those fights are ~1.5-2min so lust is more than 1/4 of the fight length and potions are almost half the fight length. The top ranked IJ combat parse is 22k and it lasted 1min, 49 sec, making potion 45% of the fight and time warp 36% of the fight. That is a VERY significant inflation to dps. Sustained combat dps near BiS is closer to 17k.
    Absolute nonsense if I can hit almost 16k sustained at only 577 in 3+ min fights. Whatever sim you are using is not accurate. That 22k would be around 19k in a "normal" length fight. I'd consider any BiS rogue doing only 17k to be a bit of a retard, but then most raiders fall into that category.

infracted: flaming
    Last edited by Kael; 2014-10-29 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowboy View Post
    No, combat should be 17k-ish near BiS on a patchwerk fight long enough where bloodlust is not 25-50% of the fight duration.
    Except none of those fights exist. Hell, some fights have 100% Bloodlust uptime (Siegecrafter). Real numbers that you will see on fights where you can actually attack shit and not stand around waiting will be significantly over 17k with Mythic gear.