Race for T6 transmog

Well, you might find it a bit silly to start a thread for this but I will do it. It is also absolutely subjective but anyway.

So... I play my paladin these days (since we clear the mythic in like 2 hours or so) and I got him the T6 set which is gorgeous. Atm I run as male human and it is great on him. The thing is that since I like the class, this toon is candidate for faction switch (my main and strong characters are all horde).

So... Regarding I don't want tauren, we have blood elf. Blood elf male looks nice on gear in general. As many others, I have a thing for female blood elves but I think that these are great only on cloth. Plate is another thing and although there are some really good plate options I do not want a slutty appearance for her. I have already a super slut belf when I was maining DK at T14 and some T15 before my lock ( http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ywhop/advanced ), notice the DK starting belt is invisible and that makes leggings even more super slutty and ultra low waste. Too bad you cannot rotate the fuckin armory image. But I digress.

So, do you think as well male belf is the thing? Opinions?
    Last edited by Rayaleith; 2014-10-25 at 09:55 AM. Reason: objective/subjective confusion
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well seems you excluded all the other options ;P - male bloodelves look a lot more impressive in plate than the females do, imo, so I concur. Tauren of course look even more impressive...

Quote Originally Posted by Rayaleith View Post
    Well, you might find it a bit silly to start a thread for this but I will do it. It is also absolutely objective but anyway.
    While Im sure you meant subjective, not objective, you made both points here yourself. 1) theres a dedicated transmog thread (read: "let's look fabulous" always on the first page for Paladins) for discussions like this and 2) it's subjective, If you're going to faction change this character, no one can tell you what looks best in T6 because that's up to you.

With that said, before a mod swoops in here, I'm biased to female be for their animations/posture, but plate and weapons are a tad small on them.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

I have a Blood Elf paladin, going to change to Tauren. Don't know why, never liked Tauren Paladins before but my love for the Taurens are too big.

Blood Elfs in Tier 2 is sick good looking. Tier 6 is human for me.

Deleted
    Female tauren is the shit! Big but not TOO big like male and also not tiny like blood elfs. Armor fits good (except hoodies), huge weapons, good racials etc

Quote Originally Posted by Aevos View Post
    Female tauren is the shit! Big but not TOO big like male and also not tiny like blood elfs. Armor fits good (except hoodies), huge weapons, good racials etc
    Female tauren is AMAZING in plate, easily my favorite race/armor combo. She has the correct proportions all around, male taurens start to look like a ball of metal in plate armor. Belfs are good but they look like they should be sipping coffee in some metro coffee shop reading an issue of GQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugbot View Post
    Female tauren is AMAZING in plate, easily my favorite race/armor combo. She has the correct proportions all around, male taurens start to look like a ball of metal in plate armor. Belfs are good but they look like they should be sipping coffee in some metro coffee shop reading an issue of GQ.
    Oh subjectivity!!!!
    Everything you said in this post is 100% false. Female tauren look horrible in everything ESPECIALLY plate. Male taurens look fine in plate except all helms look really silly. Belfs look awesome in everything, literally. In terms of body style the males are pretty much normally proportioned humans with big ears.

Also arcane torrent>>>>>>>>war stomp

Deleted
    Blood elf male is the way to go imho!

10+ Year Old Account
    Tauren male for sure. With Tier 6 you look like this:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zylos View Post
    Oh subjectivity!!!!
    Everything you said in this post is 100% false. [...]
    Yes, subjectivity.

IMO Belf males are abit too "pretty boy", and have shoulder models that look really awkward with many mogs (only orc males got wierder shoulders).