LF M/T/W EST raiding guild

Due to work commitments these are the only days I can raid. Times MUST go no later than 11:30 EST

About myself, I am a 31 yr old army Vet who did nearly 26 months in Iraq in a Medevac unit. I have been playing pretty steadily since Jan 05 with a few breaks here and there due to my profession at the time. I do have all classes except Rogue (87) and Mage(82) at 90 so I have a decent understanding of most classes and spec's. I am open to playing any character. I have no set toon for WoD.

I do research the class I am playing to be ready for all possibilities and outcomes. I have played most spec's on my toons so I am pretty much familiar with them. I always come with my own consumables and gold for repairs, enchants, gems etc...

Raid Experience:
    Vanilla wasn't much as I was doing my duty as an active member of our military.
    BC: Came back and everyone was fully clearing BT and bored with it. I did progress with my guild through BT and killed Illidan pre-WoTLK expansion.
    WoTLK: Deployed again during Ulduar Progressions. so nothing much to really note.
    Cata: Guild was either first or 2nd on server for all kills and had server first Heroic Madness at 10% nerf.. iirc
    MoP: Missed pretty much everything prior to SoO due to work. in SoO I got to 9/14M before stopping raiding due to working 2 jobs.

What I am looking for:
    A good stable guild with steady progression. The days I can raid are Mon, Tues, Wed, from 7pm-11pm Eastern as they are the days I work only 1 job. Due to my jobs, this is pretty much non negotiable.

My setup:
    i5 4690k OC'd to 4.6Ghz with Water Cooling
    MSI Z97 Gaming 5 Motherboard
    headphones with Mumble/Vent
    8gb 1866 Mushkin Ram
    Nvidia GTX 760
    SSD boot drive
    2x 1tb HDD Raid 0
    60Mbps cable connection

Please leave some contact info on your guild below and I will get in touch, or you can contact me in-game lorakai#1541 Thank you.
    Last edited by skiiwee29; 2014-10-25 at 04:39 PM.

<Battlecry> is a newly formed guild farming SoO Heroic. Our officers have 14/14 raid experience, and we're looking to continue with this progression to easily transition into WoD content. We are hoping to fill out a core of 20 so that come WoD we can try and push into Mythic.

Our needs are (but not limited to):

Shaman (resto)

or

Rogue

Our raid times are:
    Tuesday, 8PM - 11:30PM
    and
    Wednesday 8PM - 11:30PM (Server).

Monday night progression push (not required)

Keep in mind we are a newly formed guild, but with many years of raid experience.

Add Methco#1682 if you'd like to chat in game.

You can also add garrnett#1579