LF Combo point addon!

So I have 3 toons i "try" to play equally, a rogue, feral, and monk. Im having alot of trouble since 6.0.2 finding a combo point add-on that works. I used Nugcombobar before, and now with the patch i DL'd the updated version and installed but it still shows up red in my add-ons tab and doesnt work in game, also tried combo points redux and that did the same thing.....Any help would be great. All other add-ons I updated have worked fine its just the combo points addons being wonky...

Vex Power

Edit: I've used this addon for years and I've never had any issues with it. It has been great from the get-go.
    Last edited by reef; 2014-10-25 at 06:49 PM.

I use Simple Combo Points for my alt Rogue, and it does what I need to without bloat. Not sure if it works with other classes, though.

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/simple-combo-points
    Thank you to Serrin for the signature!
    PC Stuffs: i7-4790K | Z97X-SLI | 16GB DDR3-1866 | GTX-780 | 256GB Samsung EVO | 1TB WD Blue | SuperNOVA 650 Gold | Fractal r4 Blackout | Dark Rock Pro 3

Deleted
    Simple Combo Points for rogue/feral and Simple Chi for monks. Just simple squares.

In fact just 2 hours ago i tried finding general combo point addon... every other addon sucked IMO, especially Vex Power.

Same thing with simple combo points, DL'd and installed fine shows up when i check addons at character screen, yet in game /scp doesnt work and its not in the addons tab....

I made one with WeakAuras2, a cool circle fills up around my character. Those simple square addons suck

7+ Year Old Account
    Near the fictional town of Nowhere, Kansas.
    I managed to find a few that 'Work', but a few problems here and there with 6.0, but I have yet to find any that work when NOT selecting a target; The addons still seem to require a target to keep your tracking of combo points active.

NugCombo Bar, and Simple Combo Points.

Curious as well to just find a simple CP addon that works, standalone, and that isn't apart of an Overhaul / UI mod; Ravenholdt even has found the line of code that manages that little issue for requiring targets to see combo points.

I did, however, manage to find a few other addon's that may work;

Pretty much Rogue only.
    Player Combo Points
    VexPower (Seems to work for most, if not all classes.)

Just use WeakAuras, you can make something really cool with it as well!

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...pation-display

Look at post 7 in this thread. It works great.

Simply download Weakauras2 http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/weakauras-2

in-game type /wa

in the box, click new, and on the bottom right will be import. Copy code from the first link (from post #7) and click import, then click done on the bigger box. Close WAs and you're good. This can be tweaked to work with all 3 classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Acousticferret View Post
    Same thing with simple combo points, DL'd and installed fine shows up when i check addons at character screen, yet in game /scp doesnt work and its not in the addons tab....
    Have you made sure to check the "Load Out of Date Addons" box? Some addons work just fine, but haven't had a TOC update as yet. I'm almost certain SCP has, but might be worth triple checking.
    Thank you to Serrin for the signature!
    PC Stuffs: i7-4790K | Z97X-SLI | 16GB DDR3-1866 | GTX-780 | 256GB Samsung EVO | 1TB WD Blue | SuperNOVA 650 Gold | Fractal r4 Blackout | Dark Rock Pro 3

7+ Year Old Account
    Near the fictional town of Nowhere, Kansas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Naplam View Post
    Have you made sure to check the "Load Out of Date Addons" box?
    I can't ever take these questions and troubleshooting processes seriously anymore. I always imagine it now in the Indian accent similar to the "Thank you for calling Dell Tech Support." >,>

10+ Year Old Account
    Combo Points Redux, so nice.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have been using Rogue Focus Classic since bwl came out it was last updated in like 08 but still works fine!
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/sliceadmiral#c492

Only addon i use specifically for my rogue. Dont need anything else really.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel