Possible to use only certain features of ElvUI?

Theres a number of features in ElvUI that I really enjoy but I made my own UI that I enjoy and want to use. Can I disable everything in ElvUI that I don't want and use my current settings?

Yes you can turn off any and everything in Elv if you really only wanted like 2-3 things from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    Yes you can turn off any and everything in Elv if you really only wanted like 2-3 things from it.
    So I could use ElvUI Unit Frames and NOTHING else? How do I go about doing that?

15+ Year Old Account
    untick enable in the options for everything your don't want in the elvui control panel
    Sig by Safhira

I don't see an option for the scrolling combat text. Any chance you happen to know where to find it?

Quote Originally Posted by Supercell View Post
    I don't see an option for the scrolling combat text. Any chance you happen to know where to find it?
    The ElvUI combat text is using the default Blizzard system. Disable it in the Interface options.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pogolols View Post
    Theres a number of features in ElvUI that I really enjoy but I made my own UI that I enjoy and want to use. Can I disable everything in ElvUI that I don't want and use my current settings?
    You can rip out parts of ElvUI and integrate them into your own UI yes, and you can then release it as your own creation, yes you can do that.
    It's perfectly fine with the addon TOS.

While having the whole ElvUI installed and disabling most of the pieces is simple, porting features and making them standalone is more complicated.
    You need some coding experience to separate the functions from the central database code.

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    You can rip out parts of ElvUI and integrate them into your own UI yes, and you can then release it as your own creation, yes you can do that.
    No one suggested re-releasing modified code without permission and no one cares if you change addons just for your own use.
    I have my own folder with bits and pieces from various compilations and smaller addon parts modified for my UI.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    Anyone know much about taking out the ELVui minimap with the buffs on the right and putting it in a personal UI?
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.