Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I'd like to add Metroid: Zero Mission, Shining Force: Ressurection of the Dark Dragon, Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis, the Super Mario World, Yoshi's Island, and Zelda: LTTP remakes. Second on Fire Emblem, Golden sun, FFVI, and Advance Wars. The Castlevaina games are also worth picking up if that's your thing (Circle of the Moon, Harmony of Dissonance, and Aria of Sorrow). Probably a lot more, I'll have to go through my collection to find them

Quote Originally Posted by Ferocity View Post

I wouldn't look towards various ports to GBA, original versions were superior imo.
    I personally prefer the ports for the most part just because it makes it portable. Also most of them require a SNES and I've seen the games go up to $30
    Last edited by Dasir; 2014-10-26 at 03:24 AM.
    Friend Code: 0232-9398-7407
    IGN - Dasir

Deleted
    Wario Land 4 was rather good from what I remember too, if you like 2-D scrolling types (its similarity to Mario ends at being a side-scroller with some platforming). Got some interesting mechanics and tons of shit to collect/do to 100% a level.

Just skip to a random point to see some gameplay.
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2014-10-26 at 04:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I bought one on ebay for £12 that come with 2 games Mario and some football game, Also bought 5 games grand total came to £28 lol :P and I also saw this so might have a cheeky bid 5 Pokémon games under £20

Games I bought are
    Mario Kart
    Crash Bandicoot
    Golden Sun (tbh this was 8 quid on its own so didn't include it in my £28 above as I wouldn't of bought it otherwise)
    Mario Golf
    Warioland 4

Buy a DS to experience both GBA and DS gaming libraries. The best handheld system you can get games wise as the 3DS doesn't play GBA games and GBA library >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.3DS library by a mile.

DS Library is also >>>>>>>>>>>> GB/GBC library.

DS with it's GBA/DS libraries is the king of handheld gaming and will likely never be toppled.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you can find someone selling reproduction cartridges, you have a flash cart for the system for roms or by some chance you actually can read Japanese, definitely pick up Mother 3. Its the sequel to EarthBound (Mother 2) on the Super Nintendo and while it doesn't do some things as well as the 2nd game (like the over world), it does have some things that I feel it did improve on (like the soundtrack). It also introduces a new rhythm element to turn based battles that you will either love or hate.

A game that I would say is probably the best underrated title for the console is Drill Dozer. Its one of the few non-Pokemon games that Game Freak has made and it is side-scrolling platformer gold. I would personally go as far as to say its one of the best side-scrollers I have ever played (or at least in top 10). The cartridge also has a built-in rumble pack and if you play the game via the GameCube's Game Boy Player you can still get the rumble effect from the controller.

Speaking of games with built-in cartridge features, WarioWare Twisted is another fantastic game. It has a built-in gyro sensor and is one of the best motion controlled games I have ever played. If you dont want to deal with the motion controls though then you should look into picking up the original WarioWare Inc. Mega Microgame$. Its a series of super quick games that steadily lower the time limit you have to complete them in and its incredibly addictive.

One of the few licensed games for the system that is definitely worth owning is Astro Boy: The Omega Factor. Its made by Sega & Treasure and plays like a combination of Mega Man, fast paced beat-em-ups like Guardian Heroes and has some classic arcade shooter elements. Treasure also released two sequels for its classic games on the GBA, Gunstar Superheroes and Advance Guardian Heroes, both of which are also really fun (and a bit challenging) titles.

Metal Slug Advance is also great. It plays like the regular Metal Slug arcade games except you have a health meter instead of a set number of lives, however I find this can actually make the game harder then some of the older games. The levels are also slightly less linear then main series games, taking some inspiration from the two handheld Metal Slug games for the NeoGeo Pocket.

Mario vs Donkey Kong is a sequel to the 100-stage Donkey Kong game that came out on the original GameBoy and its just as entertaining. Lots of stages and just an all around fun mix of arcade game play and some puzzle elements.