Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Telassios View Post
    Nawww. Truth hurts I guess.
    To everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by diddle View Post
    Everyone ignore Telassios before this thread gets locked.

The main question is do you believe that Youtube should censor explicitly racist material?
    Those things never show up in my "What to watch" box either way since I avoid videos like that, same with sexist ones, videos showing people feeding live animals to snakes/piranhas and so on. But yeah, I can't imagine why there would be a place for that shit to begin with and certainly not on Youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by diddle View Post
    Essentially, these people do nothing but harass inner city African-Americans with provocative questions or actions and when they respond in a physical manner they yell "It's just a prank! You're on camera! You're on camera!"

So, my friend showed me multiple channels in which a predominant subtitle was "in the hood". While they were different channels, they all seem to be run by a close group of people. They rarely perform pranks on other races, the vast majority of the time it is toward African-Americans.

These are only a few of the racist pranks they pull.

The "N-word prank." They walk by or to an African-American and say it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgExTrqH0n8
    You're a special kind of retard.

These videos are clearly fake and the blacks are acting.

Infracted
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2014-10-25 at 10:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    grow some god dam balls
    My thoughts exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Burton View Post

Got proof?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Heres a thought..........how bout just don't watch the vids if you don't like it? Or is that too hard?
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Telassios View Post
    Boohoo. Nothing racist about it. Blacks are quite violent, especially in the hood. Everyone should know this. Welcome to reality.
    I must say it´s quite stupid potentially risking their lives for a few views on youtube.
    IM black and I'm not violent at all nice generalization.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    We have had multiple threads of white people complaining that black people were offended over some racist thing some white person said.
    Here we have a thread of white people offended over something some racist black person said.
    The key difference is that the white people in this thread aren't being told "shut up stop being offended get over it."

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    Heres a thought..........how bout just don't watch the vids if you don't like it? Or is that too hard?
    Someone must like videos provoking a cheap response.
    There's the possibility of someone getting hurt through this. It's easy saying "grow some balls" on the internet whilst being a tough guy, but in reality people get hospitalized for starting shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Burton View Post

Please oh intelligent one, tell me how you know they are but mere actors. My brain cannot comprehend.

Unless you're just someone that makes claims without any support or explanation, but how could that be true?

Quote Originally Posted by UncleSilas View Post
    Because the first clause of that sentence is 100% valid.

- - - Updated - - -

"Black people in the hood are usually short tempered."

Yeah......
    *In the hood*

Also, if you didn't see, I am also black, so suggesting that I think all black people are short tempered is silly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    *In the hood*

Also, if you didn't see, I am also black, so suggesting that I think all black people are short tempered is silly.
    Because black people can't discriminate other black people now?

And yes, that is exactly what you suggested. Not "People", "Black people".

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    There's the possibility of someone getting hurt through this
    so? Not everyone is a sheltered little goodie two shoes that needs to wear a helmet
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Deleted
    its only racist whan whites do it

yes got goy kill all da whiteys and blanda up

don't give them any more attention then what they get on the street with their willfully obtuse behavior. as far as I can see they only manage to bring harm to themselves and look like total jackasses while doing it.

lol. some neighbors just need to learn to listen. you can tell they have a chip on their shoulder.

Because black people can't discriminate other black people now?

And yes, that is exactly what you suggested. Not "People", "Black people".
    I suppose I phrased that poorly. I included "black people" because the majority of the people in the hood happen to be black, not because white people in the hood don't react violently to trivial things.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    I suppose I phrased that poorly. I included "black people" because the majority of the people in the hood happen to be black, not because white people in the hood don't react violently to trivial things.
    "For example, I went to a 97% (not exaggerating) black, 3% other high school and there were multiple fights almost everyday for pretty much no reason."

And it being a black high school had what impact on violence exactly?

See where I'm coming from?

Without reading any posts in this thread let me just say that I love the "Amazing Racist" videos even if that makes me a racist too. I guess enjoying Chris Rock makes me one too.

I was really hoping for the "Amazing Racist" to pop up in Ferguson just for the lols and and to watch the peaceful protesters show their true colors when they get violent.

What the guy did/does is incredibly stupid and I'm surprised he never got shot honestly. Still funny tho.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Butthurt Beluga View Post
    Do I think that YouTube should censor things that they consider racist? No, absolutely not.
    People should be able to vocalize and say whatever they want regardless of how vulgar, racist, disgusting, politically incorrect it is. (imo)
    Do I think YouTube should be able to censor what content they show on their own video hosting service? Absolutely. It's their company, they should be able to do as they please with it.
    So Youtube shouldn't censor things they consider racist, but should be able to censor content on their service.

Right......

"For example, I went to a 97% (not exaggerating) black, 3% other high school and there were multiple fights almost everyday for pretty much no reason."

And it being a black high school had what impact on violence exactly?

See where I'm coming from?
    That was a pretty shitty example on my part. That definitely comes off racist.