[H] 11/14H pre 6.02 Unholy DK lf raiding guild

After pugging my way to killing heroic thok, I decided it was time to find a guild. I was never a huge raider, but after doing SoO for the first time in june '14, I was hooked. I dealt with the good and the bad and clawed and scratched my way to almost clearing heroic(now mythic) SoO.
    I used to play frost, and I pulled about 350k on average for each fight. After blizz finally showed unholy some love I made the swap. Due to changing stat priorities I pull about 320k now in fights.
    I am a very patient and mature raider looking for the a guild of the same nature. I don't want to put up with ragers or people who give others a hard time because I already had my fair share of that while pugging for such a long time. As long as I raid efficiently and am around a friendly group of people, I can't ask for much more. As far as raiding times go I would prefer if raiding did not go past 12:00am (ET).
    I have everything you would expect a mythic raider to have(mumble, vent,etc. a mike to talk in, and a positive and eager attitude!) Please feel free to add my btag ckulka13#1176 for more information or if you are interested in giving me a trial. Feel free to reply to the thread as well. I am really looking forward join a guild and get rolling. Here's to the good times ahead fellas!!
    (apparently I can't post links yet so if you would like to look up my character here is the information: US, toon name: Vladamir, realm: stormscale)

<We Like Purple> on [H]Bleeding Hollow-US is a 20-man Mythic Raiding guild comprised of raiders with a wealth of high end raiding experience from Vanilla through MoP.

Currently Recruiting:
    *We are always recruiting highly skilled players*
    *Even if your class/spec is not listed please still apply!*

High Demand
    • Boomkin
    • DPS Monk
    • DPS DK
    • Ele Shaman
    • Resto druid
    • Holy Pally
    • Warlock
    • Mage

Medium Demand
    • Hunter
    • DPS Warrior
    • Holy/Disc Priest
    • Shadow Priest

Low Demand
    • Ret Pally

Raid Schedule:

Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 10pm - 2am EST

What We Look For:

• Players who are able to learn and adapt quickly in a fast paced raid environment
    • Players who are able to maturely handle criticism
    • Players who look to improve at every opportunity and in all aspects
    • Players who are able to relax and focus under pressure
    • Players who bring more than just raw numbers to the table
    • Players who share our goal of reaching US Top 100 in every tier of content
    • Players who show up consistently to raids (90% Attendance is required, barring advanced planning)
    • Players who value progress over loot
    • Players who want to have fun and make lifelong friends

What We Offer:
    • Experienced leadership and officer core
    • Knowledgeable and skilled players of every class and spec
    • An efficient, no-nonsense raid schedule
    • A proven ability to succeed: US Top 100 overall progression in past tiers
    • A drama free environment
    • An average of roster of 22-23 raiders which equates to very little bench time
    • Guild flex/LFR runs
    • Alt gearing after tiers have been cleared
    • Ventrillo
    • Consumables/Repairs

Loot Distribution:

We Like Purple distributes loot via loot council. The council consists of 2 officers and a 3rd raider to break ties. Loot decisions are made based on what will benefit the guild the most, with attention to individual performance and dedication. We use loot to kill bosses, we don't kill bosses because we like getting loot. If you value your individual character progression over the progression of the guild, We Like Purple is not for you. If you value progression as a team and community, and are able to consistently contribute to our collective success, raiding with We Like Purple will be a rewarding experience for you.

To apply visit welikepurple.enjin.com/recruitment or if you have questions contact us.

Contacts:
    Greatjnight#1838
    Nermel#1228