LFR EEoG vs Mythic Skeer's

Is it really still worth it more to use the LFR EEoG?

Quote Originally Posted by decyphier View Post
    Is it really still worth it more to use the LFR EEoG?
    I don't have the math on it so if that's what you're looking for wait for another reply, but; I'd say use Skeers. EEoG lost some of its value with the removal of guardian. Combine that with how short the fights are (like 2 procs max from EEoG on lots of fights) and you'll probably see a mythic Skeer's quite a bit ahead of the Eye.
    Speaking of short fights, our last mythic Blackfuse kill our Ret had 72% uptime on Skeer's, too bad he is terrible.

You make a good point, yeah. The only fight I've actually had to wings more than twice on Mythic was obviously Garrosh. I would really miss that extra almost 10 seconds on DP though. If it's that much more of a damage increase though I suppose it's worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by decyphier View Post
    You make a good point, yeah. The only fight I've actually had to wings more than twice on Mythic was obviously Garrosh. I would really miss that extra almost 10 seconds on DP though. If it's that much more of a damage increase though I suppose it's worth it.
    As I said, no math from me. I have honestly found that I hit DP way, way less now than I did 2 weeks ago. Mythic is a complete joke and nothing feels threatening. I'd go for the damage either way, whatever you find to be better.

To be fair I have bith the mythic wf Skeers and EeoG. I use the Skeers on every single fight. I like the playstyle more. Either you get good procs and you rek everyone else or you get shit procs and just do average. As for EeoG on garrosh I stilluse Skeers and got a top 50 rank. Either way just pick what you like more, EeoG will be more consistent, Skeers will be more random