Felguard's balls

Dear Blizzard,

Please give felguard back his balls. He can't take a hit period. It's like he's wearing paper armor and the bad guys all have adamantium swords. I dislike using the blueberry and would love to be able to use the demonology signature demon.

Thanks,

mayhem008

P.S. please give the alliance ebola.

Infracted
    Last edited by Nicola; 2014-10-26 at 05:40 AM.

I think you put the wrong address on your letter, this isn't Blizzard.

That being said, is it really that bad?

I haven't tried it on my 90 locks yet but I'm currently working on lvling another one and I'm healing the felguard more than I'm casting spells.

To be fair I had a similar issue while leveling with even the Voidwalker at low levels. I'm not sure if I was just pulling too much though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    To be fair I had a similar issue while leveling with even the Voidwalker at low levels. I'm not sure if I was just pulling too much though.
    The felguard was fighting one mob. I'm at lvl 56.

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    The felguard was fighting one mob. I'm at lvl 56.
    Then that is lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Then that is lame.
    mmhmm. Also yes they really need to give ebola to the alliance. At the very least the worgens, gnomes, dwarves, humans, and nightelves. I assume being aliens the space goats will be immune to it some how.

mmhmm. Also yes they really need to give ebola to the alliance. At the very least the worgens, gnomes, dwarves, humans, and nightelves. I assume being aliens the space goats will be immune to it some how.
    Ebola isn't something that should be joked about, imo

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Extraordinaire View Post
    Ebola isn't something that should be joked about, imo
    Pretty sure most everybody these days are joking about ebola. I promise it wont' kill your pixels.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure most everybody these days are joking about ebola. I promise it wont' kill your pixels.
    Considering Ebola has a lower transmission rate and death total than the Flu, it's not serious business. If you joke about Ebola your email will be laced with it.

On topic, Felguards are awful now. RIP Axeman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Surreal
    grim toll is the worst trinket you could get for survival. Hands down Meteorite wheat stone is better than it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adocul View Post
    Considering Ebola has a lower transmission rate and death total than the Flu, it's not serious business. If you joke about Ebola your email will be laced with it.

On topic, Felguards are awful now. RIP Axeman.
    comparing the death totals of a disease thats been around for thousands of years to one thats been around for just a few is a really stupid thing to do... Don't look at death totals, look at lethality.
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

10+ Year Old Account
    And this thread is apparently now about Ebola.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bladeface View Post
    comparing the death totals of a disease thats been around for thousands of years to one thats been around for just a few is a really stupid thing to do... Don't look at death totals, look at lethality.
    Ebola has likely been around for thousands of years as well... it was undiagnosed until recently.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

To be fair, I feel like Curse of Ebola is totally a spell locks would cast. Just sayin.

Felguard is not a tank and I have no idea why its able to taunt in the first place....

OP do what we all learned to do...turn taunt off+Glyph+SL...and you can heal it in seconds...AND you can always re-summon with talent and in meta!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Felguard used to be a tank/dps demon when it was introduced.

Also.

Can someone please delete this thread off existence? I have no idea why it is even still here.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Felguard used to be a tank/dps demon when it was introduced.

Also.

Can someone please delete this thread off existence? I have no idea why it is even still here.

Thank you!
    Arcane mages used to use scorch. Classes change, Voidlord/walker is the tank pet even if at one point Wrath/Felguard were considered "tanky" and have a threat mechanic.

But yeah...this thread is pretty much pointless overall.