10+ Year Old Account

Lightbulb Goldsink idea The halls off mascare

Right now we have this things is wow:
    Bravlers

Kara Opera
    http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...yr-d4fasfh.jpg
    and
    Black market auction house.

Now lets combine those. And we get a place where you can bid your cash on a player and if he wins you can get a epic pve or pvp loot.

Lets get more into a detail. This place works cross realm...however its more like a instance and players you see wont be in your party.
    When you enter a instance you will get your own seat (random) and you can say chat with others standing next too you. (clouds are disabled)
    You will get a item if you stand too far away. When you click on a item it will zoom too the area where the fight is happening. (there will be 60 players max in a room 59 who watch and 1 who fights)
    The show will start 1 min after all people who payed money were ported inside. (even if you get dced you can get a reward)

The rule is simple. The watcher pays a lot of money too watch the show and it has a chance too get a special reward (but only if the player is a winner).
    If the player dies....bye bye cash and item.

There is a ranking system. The higher the rank...more cash you need too pay. The watcher pays more than the player who fights the monsters.
    Fighter prices:
    Rank 1 = 100g too enter
    Rank 2 = 500g too enter
    Rank 3 = 1000g too enter
    Rank 4 = 2500g too enter
    Rank 5 = 10000g too enter

Watcher prices:
    Rank 1 = 1000g too enter
    Rank 2 = 2500g too enter
    Rank 3 = 10000g too enter
    Rank 4 = 25000g too enter
    Rank 5 = 100000g too enter

How ranking works for fighter?
    *How fast you kill a monster
    *How much damage you take from monster
    *How many times you fail

You wont be able too enter rank 5 if you rank is not at least 5000. You can enter rank 1 with 0, but too proceed too rank 2 you need rank 750.
    If you fail too kill monster in rank 4 the penalty is high and you will start in rank 1 again.

Fighter rewards:
    Rank 1 = win blue item / loss nothing
    Rank 2 = win epic item / loss blue item
    Rank 3 = win epic item of raid quality / loss epic item
    Rank 4 = win epic item of raid hard quality (chance on a mount you dont have) / loss epic item
    Rank 5 = win legendary item + 4 epic item of raid hard quality + 2 rare mounts you dont have yet (yes you can get artas horse) / Loss--) NOTHING!!!!!

Watcher rewards:
    Rank 1 = win 1 blue item 1 epic item / loss nothing
    Rank 2 = win 2 epic items + 1 pet / loss nothing
    Rank 3 = win epic item of raid hard quality + 1 pet / loss 1 pet
    Rank 4 = win 2x epic item of hard quality + rare mount (chance) + 3 rare pets / loss 1 epic item , 1 pet
    Rank 5 = win 1 legendary item + 6 epic item of raid hard quality + 3 rare mounts + 8 rare pets / Loss---) 1 pet

If the fighter dcs or doesnt move the watchers will get their money back (too avoid trolls). The fighter will also get banned for a week (not a game ban).
    Fighter can fight at any time it wants. However watchers can only get in when they can put their money on a line for this player.

Fighter quees for rank 4. The watchers will see his rank and start placing money on it. After 2 min if betting stops everyone will be ported into the arena.
    If betting is stil happening, then there will be a 30s + time added for each new person betting.
    Too avoid insults and stuff the player name wont be shown when fighting, but it will be replaced by a *glorified champion* , *monster of 10 seas* and so on. His real name will be shown only if he has won the battle.
    If he fails his name wont be revealed.

Man....goldsellers would love this.

Boss monsters are getting stronger each rank. If you dont have a gear for it....you wont be let in. People with pvp gear cant enter.
    So it all comes too a skill of a player.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    I can't imagine people paying gold to watch other people...play. Especially considering the rewards are entirely dependent on the person you're watching not sucking. And if it's random, forget that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Instead of players fight, have the players fight a pet battle 1v1! Underground cock fighting in WoW yes pls Blizz!
    You can already do that. But i think its against the rules.

Instead of players fight, have the players fight a pet battle 1v1! Underground cock fighting in WoW yes pls Blizz!
    Jesus, I would rather watch skillful play than pokemon battles.

"Rank 5 = win legendary item + 4 epic item of raid hard quality + 2 rare mounts you dont have yet" Like, seriously?

I haven't heard of a worse idea in quite awhile, sorry. Also, betting on random shitters to make me lose money? No, fucking, thank you. Do you know how much trolling and grief this will cause? Many people will go in just to troll people to bet on them just to lose on purpose. Many people will rage at innocent players who lose because they lost their bets. This is the kind of thing you to do piss off players on a level even worse than the Censer of Eternal Agony on Timeless Isle.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

What if the loser of the pet battle lost that pet forever (it gets deleted)
    Then no one would pet battle, ever, with anything other than the most common of pets.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

What if the loser of the pet battle lost that pet forever (it gets deleted), but if you can win 10 in a row you get, idk, gold or an epic or somethin amazing.
    Still awful, you can open twitch and watch pokemon championship without paying 12€/month.

Hell no, aweful idea.. it would be abused instantly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like how the people doing nothing are getting more stuff than the people fighting..

In all seriousness: Keep the rewards at heroic raid level, no legendaries, no mounts, add some titles for getting rank 5 or whatever you call it, and DRASTICALLY reduce the price.. Then maybe.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    Oh, it so would..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    Losing a rank and lots of gold while trying too get the reward......too troll this, it would be trolling itself .
    This thing wont be easy.

Oh and rewards...maybe no legendary...but for money spend you need too get something back.

10+ Year Old Account
    I knew what you meant with the topic title, but I still thought it would be funnier as 'Halls of Mascara'. Because you were closer to spelling that word.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Didn't help that he had Sky Admiral Warcrimes McEvillaugh flying his airship for him.
    hi im tydrane from dranasuss

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steamwheedle View Post
    I knew what you meant with the topic title, but I still thought it would be funnier as 'Halls of Mascara'. Because you were closer to spelling that word.
    You know...it does sound better .