Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    No, I opted out of University after College students pissed me off
    You'd have fitted in fine then, because there's twice as many people who think those actions are stupid than actually participate. It's a vocal minority.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    What stereotype? You would be hard pressed finding a homosexual with long hair
    Come to think of it, I don't know any either.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    explain... I'd like to know....
    hipsters
    depressing basement dwellers
    new age hippies
    or the musically obsessed

10+ Year Old Account
    you don't live under a rock, right?

Let me state the obvious though....
    Ever since - even at it's absolute recent peek in the 80s - long hair on men has been viewed amongst the straight crowd as something "gay'ish... Long hair belongs to women, not to men. It's got a feminine touch.
    That's stereotype number 1.....
    Stereotype number 2:
    Gays are a lot more tolerant towards the unconventional, unusual, and more positive oriented towards feminine appeal than masculine appeal.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    You'd have fitted in fine then, because there's twice as many people who think those actions are stupid than actually participate. It's a vocal minority.
    I stayed on to 6th form till 19 then did 2 years in college - by 21 I was tired of education

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    you don't live under a rock, right?

Let me state the obvious though....
    Ever since - even at it's absolute recent peek in the 80s - long hair on men has been viewed amongst the straight crowd as something "gay'ish... Long hair belongs to women, not to men. It's got a feminine touch.
    That's stereotype number 1.....
    Stereotype number 2:
    Gays are a lot more tolerant towards the unconventional, unusual, and more positive oriented towards feminine appeal than masculine appeal.
    Your 1st stereotype only applies to kids/teens, your 2nd stereotype is misinformed

10+ Year Old Account
    I stayed on to 6th form till 19 then did 2 years in college - by 21 I was tired of education
    Fair enough then, there's no point doing it unless you're prepared to do something worthwhile and if you won't enjoy it you may not finish so...

But yeah the whole "lad lad lad" thing is a very vocal minority. The stupidity is well concentrated. There's then a group a lot larger that generally behaves. There's then a huge hidden fleet of people who don't really do that at all or slightly older students. Uni is really what you make of it, there will be a load of people just like you so whilst everyone changes, you don't have to conform to something vastly different. Not everyone has to become "the lad". You wana do drugs, go do them. You don't want to drink then don't do it.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    I found one. It's me.

Every week we have idiot drunken students who think it's hilarious and original to kick over all the bins in the backlane behind my house at 3-4 am. People are generally dicks after consuming alcohol.. I think the world would be better off without it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    I found one. It's me.
    I know a few too.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    I found one. It's me.
    You are just trying to become your avatar.

Deleted
    I found one. It's me.
    i bet you was an emo

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    i bet you was an emo
    For a guy, who often complains about being stereotyped and ostracized; you sure do love to be an asshat yourself...

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are just trying to become your avatar.
    If I was I'd be failing quite badly.. I got the gender wrong for one.
    i bet you was an emo
    Nah, never got into the whole emo thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You have never been to university have you? They are as immature as school kids but fueled by booze.
    i get where you're coming from, but it has not been my experience so far. theres a few loud ones that are a right pain, but after the first few weeks most have settled down, the excitement of being away from mum and dad has faded, well that or they ran out of student loan money to spend.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    For a guy, who often complains about being stereotyped and ostracized; you sure do love to be an asshat yourself...
    Since when is emo a insult?

In my experience every long haired homosexual was camp, wore black, had crazy highlights. too many piercings, loved accessories, borderline underweight and wore bright pink underwear on show

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Yeah? To put it this way, I was in Newark Hall and we have a rivalry with Southwell Hall which is opposite us (and shit)

Oh southwell hall (oh southwell hall)
    Is full of shit (is full of shit)
    Oh southwell hall is full of shit... (you can fill in the rest, pretty obvious)

Oh Southwells mum, has got a cock... etc
    Oh southwells sis... easy, easy, easy...

Standard drunken student chanting.

"I wish that all the ladies, were buns in the oven, and if I was a baker, I'd cream em by the dozen"
    "I wish that all the ladies, were sheep in the long grass, and if I was a welshman, I'd fuck em in the arse"
    "I wish that all the ladies, were bells in the belltower, and if I was a ringer, I'd dong em every hour"

Those are the ones that we chanted. Newark, Newark. You can even hear it at the end of the video if you watch it. "You wish, you wish, you wish you were in Cavendish" its a rivalry sort of thing. Like at the football.
    all I got from that was the Mackem chant,

"My garden shed (my garden shed)
    Is bigger than this (is bigger than this)"

You get the rest