Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I know HC, Norm, Mythic drops but does LFR drop also?

Quote Originally Posted by talyaa View Post
    I know HC, Norm, Mythic drops but does LFR drop also?
    No, LFR does not have an heirloom.

Quote Originally Posted by Jassinta View Post
    It may not be as good, but go kill it on normal/old flex and you'll be guaranteed another weapon, just of a lower ilvl.
    It's a 100% chance per difficulty, so everyone has a 100% chance to get 3 BoA weapons provided they're able to kill each of the 3 difficulties that award them.
    Actually, at lvl 98 all the heirlooms are about the same stat wise, and all heirlooms are ilvl 620 at lvl 100. So it dosn't really matter if it is from Normal or Mythic you get them. Only a big difference in the first zones.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Actually, at lvl 98 all the heirlooms are about the same stat wise, and all heirlooms are ilvl 620 at lvl 100. So it dosn't really matter if it is from Normal or Mythic you get them. Only a big difference in the first zones.
    ye they scale up liek this :

the way blizz did the loot for boa's is beyond idiotic,especially for those that are not interested in lvl'n a new toon. I have gotten 2 boa's from mythic garrosh. A healer shield and a healer mace. I have no inclination nor time to play a healer or lvl one. So i have to boa's that i will never use

So you are complaining about getting extra loot? Nice.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    A more interesting question:
    how much are you missing if you don't get heirloom weapons?
    Maybe not bothering at all is just better

Quote Originally Posted by bt4 View Post
    A more interesting question:
    how much are you missing if you don't get heirloom weapons?
    Maybe not bothering at all is just better
    All you are missing is a weapon that scales without as you level.. HC Dungeon weapons will be 10 ilvls higher than the Heirloom at lvl 100, so there is no other advantage than an easier leveling path.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    All you are missing is a weapon that scales without as you level.. HC Dungeon weapons will be 10 ilvls higher than the Heirloom at lvl 100, so there is no other advantage than an easier leveling path.
    i meant in terms of leveling speed. They still have weapons you get with questing / crafting normally. So the question is how much better heirlooms will be compared to leveling without.

Same thing with other classes, As a Priest I could get a mythic mace/offhand or a staff but was lucky enough and got the staff. I'd suggest doing mythic/normal for 100% on another 1h weapon and just go with that. As mentioned before, they will all be ilvl620 at level 100.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Not to mention crafted weapons can be obtained at 91 which are also 10 ilvls higher than the heirlooms at 100...
    Wait what, so heirlooms are useless if you got gold?

i meant in terms of leveling speed. They still have weapons you get with questing / crafting normally. So the question is how much better heirlooms will be compared to leveling without.
    Same as leveling 1-85 with a heirloom weapon or without one. It will be better than anything else you could get while leveling to 100 on launch.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait what, so heirlooms are useless if you got gold?
    Kind of, but you won't get those at launch.

Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    Or you could be assassination and get a slow weapon on your second kill. Or whenever the RNG gives you your next heirloom weapon.
    You could be assassination and get a 2h str weapon on your second kill. My second heirloom on my rogue was the caster off hand.

A second heirloom drop? You're trying to make a joke on me right? Those don't exist.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    A second heirloom drop? You're trying to make a joke on me right? Those don't exist.

I have gotten 4. Mythic dagger,mace and shield and heroic axe

Getting crafted weapons for leveling isn't ideal as the cost BoP mats which are limited by daily CDs. And the weapons are lower ilvls than armor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rinleezwins View Post
    Kind of, but you won't get those at launch.
    Any idea how long it will take til people can make them?

Quote Originally Posted by roflwaffle View Post
    you know the majority of specs need two BoA's right? it's not like it's a few people getting screwed, it's most people not getting everything handed to them.
    This. Prot wars/paladins need a good shield just as much as a weapon, and it's very probable that they get 2x 1h weapons from separate difficulties too. Casters needing OH face the same issue. All DW specs.

It's really a non-issue though. For one thing you can farm Garrosh all day and all night and have a chance at an heirloom every kill, so it's very possible to get all the things you need if you do enough kills. Second, if you're missing an heirloom in an offhand slot for 91-100 it is far from the end of the world, plenty of quest or dungeon items to use instead.

Quote Originally Posted by TheShultz View Post
    No, LFR does not have an heirloom.
    Thank you so much