Thread: mages and 25HLK

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    easy fix, get proper gear that's handed to everyone right now and don't complain to not be able to solo bosses this way with a spell dps..... And it is most certainly doable with my alt mage even

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    We've met. 22% every 3 minutes nothing, especially compared to what all other classes have.
    Mages self-healing is pitable these days. I don't know why blizzard made Regenerative Ice require WoD stuff. Still, Regenerative Ice will help immensly for soloing compared to now.

Still, wish we had either a baseline shield, or something like .5% hps while standing still.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoxues View Post
    Soloed LK 25man hc without a problem before the hotfix nerf with 582ilvl(Fire mage).. After the hotfix my best attempt was 16%...I'm pretty sure if you pop everything correctly it could work. The problem isn't really the dps but rather the constant damage that slowly kills me, the "infest" cast can be a huge problem aswell.
    If you get the infest dot on you and it isn't removed immediately, you are basically screwed no matter what class you are if you don't have heals.

Deleted
    Would call it unfortunate. Blizz clearly went out with that the squish won't benefit to all the classes but in the long run everyone shall be able to solo contents at lv 100. At the same time people complain over that content is too easy where unique mounts, gear etc become acessable for everyone. As said, unfortunate. The good thing would be WoD coming out in just a couple of weeks. Will for sure scale up and make it easier again.

Deleted
    Get a Mythic Juggernaut trinket.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    We've met. 22% every 3 minutes nothing, especially compared to what all other classes have.
    class diversity is a good thing

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
    Blizz never stated that they intended all legacy bosses to be soloable by all classes and gear levels. You didn't get screwed over. You're just unfortunate.
    but we were able to do it last week