Hello everyone!!

I am looking for a new home to raid with for Mythic Progression on either my Warlock or Resto/Boomkin druid. I do have almost all classes at 90, so if your interested in others, let me know, but these are my preferred.

A bit about myself. Before I had to stop raiding due to work schedule changes, I was 9/14 Mythic on my elemental shaman. I have a hardcore mentality when it comes to raiding and preparation, but I have a work schedule that does not allow me to be hardcore. My Schedule is 100% set and will never change unless I change jobs or get fired. I always like to min/max whether it be with Class/Race combo or Professions etc.. I always try and stay on top of the game to make sure I am the best I can be.

When can I raid you ask? Due to work commitments the only days I am available are Mon/Tues/Wed until from 7pm to 11:30pm EST or 11am to 2pm EST. I work 2 jobs, these are the only days I am at one or the other. No other times/schedules will work for me unfortunately. If you are interested, you can contact me in-game at Lorakai#1541 or leave me your guild info here and I will look into it.

Thanks

HAVE A NICE DAY