Page 18 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    one question reggarding the new alch trinket. I have the m wf trinket from orgron and the m from margok. The alch trinket will replace one of this 2 trinkets?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Romaromama View Post
    Not to be rude, but why create another guide if we already have Cyous' guide? Especially considering how up to date that one is with most of the information missing here is already in his guide/covered.

Wouldn't it be better just to repost his and then mark where you added stuff or thought it could use inputs?
    Where is Cyous' guide? (Link?)

Deleted
    Do you guys know if the last version of SimCraft (v.24) is updated with the last changes ?
    Cauz when i sim my character on 2 targets, i have the same dps (100dps difference) wether i use starfall only in Lunar or only in Solar.
    I used those lines to Sim those conditions :
    - actions.aoe+=/starfall,if=!buff.starfall.up&active_enemies>=2&eclipse_energy>=0 (Lunar)
    - actions.aoe+=/starfall,if=!buff.starfall.up&active_enemies>=2&eclipse_energy<=0 (Solar)

Deleted
    Which is the best talent choices if doing the flame thrower on barkenspore?
    Last edited by mmoc45736c3723; 2015-01-20 at 07:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by totemkossa View Post
    Which is the best talent choices if doing the flame thrower on barkenspore?
    I've used inc/euph and experimented with glyph of CA - but could treants be good? You get to pop them every minute you are over by the boss, thus they will benefit greatly from Burning Infusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Teryx View Post
    I've used inc/euph and experimented with glyph of CA - but could treants be good? You get to pop them every minute you are over by the boss, thus they will benefit greatly from Burning Infusion.
    Yeah, but are they benefiting?

Last I checked, they do about 1/3 their tooltip damage, and do not benefit from mastery. Three treants (60s worth of cooldown) is less damage than a single non-empowered wrath.

Use them when you want roots, or to keep somebody in combat. They are not really a damage source.

Deleted
    Anybody have simulation results of BRF trinkets?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by krisbi View Post
    I'm getting http://i.imgur.com/o8GpTQd.png (I also added heroic+mythic highmaul trinkets just see how they compare, I did forget the 710 instead of 690 ring however)

6 min Patchwerk fight with 20% length variance. What I perceive to be BRF realistic BiS gear (Realistic being not every single piece warforged like 'true' BiS would be) http://www.wowhead.com/list=4668392/...ck-foundry-bis

I did use that pastebin template that was posted a while back, who I believe EruptorNZ put up as I am by no means a SimC expert so take my results lightly and with a keen eye..

Deleted
    Greaat news... second and third boss drops BIS trinkets... and first drops BIS weapon lol ... thats even doable in second mythic run to get,... and those are most important pieces

pretty happy with BRF gearing

Quote Originally Posted by krisbi View Post
    Anyone have done the math with the new Alchemy trinket?

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know how I can filter out the 'begins casting' in the events page for casts in warcraftlogs?

Deleted
    Is there a confirmation on when 6.1 will be released? Because if it's after BRF, then I don't care much about these class changes.. I am curious to know how bad/good stellar flare will be tho, does anybody have an idea?

6.1 will be next week imo... or maybe when BRF releases, im pretty sure they want those changes for BRF and not after, they dont want to mess up balance mid-tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreyen View Post
    6.1 will be next week imo... or maybe when BRF releases, im pretty sure they want those changes for BRF and not after, they dont want to mess up balance mid-tier.
    But... then its really mid-tier?

Deleted
    If BRF is 6.1 = then blizzard would had lied to us

and we would had see some tier 17 loots in highmaul = so ye. T17 or Tier 6.0 is BRF.

Deleted
    Hey guys, can I get coaching. This is me in LFR, but I still lose on DPS comparing to equally geared boomkin in my guild... I can't find my mistake. Can I get some input??

Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIkfJQaOo2c

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...risby/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Critchick View Post
    If BRF is 6.1 = then blizzard would had lied to us

and we would had see some tier 17 loots in highmaul = so ye. T17 or Tier 6.0 is BRF.
    Lets clear this up a bit. Blizz said 6.1 is not entirely tied to BRF, but that doesn't also imply they can't be at the same time.

BRF is also inclusive with Highmaul in the same Tier. They've said this in the past, and I believe they started it within MoP but not all 6.x patches means new tier. They're now using 6.1 for major changes that aren't hot-fixable, or not appropriate for hotfixes, including "new" content, but not necessarily a new tier.