Page 32 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    It will give Starfire Empowerment. You can easily test it since you are at 0 when out of combat.

Yeah. Just not 100 yet so not sure all about it But cheers!

Deleted
    what about starsurge energy management?

Quote Originally Posted by Diaclo View Post
    what about starsurge energy management?
    As in at what point to cast SS or how to manage the charges?

Deleted
    first that u said

Quote Originally Posted by Diaclo View Post
    first that u said
    With Euphoria, around 20 energy, without, around 30ish (I think).

With Euphoria, around 20 energy, without, around 30ish (I think).
    With euphoria and ~1k haste, its best to cast Starsurge around 75 energy. Casting it at 30 or 90 energy is ~1% less efficient (and less anywhere between) but keep in mind that these calculations do not consider anything but 1x Starsurge and 2x Starfire / 3x Wrath.

Quote Originally Posted by lappee View Post
    With euphoria and ~1k haste, its best to cast Starsurge around 75 energy. Casting it at 30 or 90 energy is ~1% less efficient (and less anywhere between) but keep in mind that these calculations do not consider anything but 1x Starsurge and 2x Starfire / 3x Wrath.
    [Euphoria] I always assumed that with high haste it would be better to do 2 Starsurge cycles per Lunar

[Euphoria] I always assumed that with high haste it would be better to do 2 Starsurge cycles per Lunar
    You will ~always have better results running 1x Lunar and 1x Solar, apart from absurd haste numbers like what we have during BL and Berserking (and even then its marginally better, and thats without considering Moonfire and Sunfire usage)

You will ~always have better results running 1x Lunar and 1x Solar, apart from absurd haste numbers like what we have during BL and Berserking (and even then its marginally better, and thats without considering Moonfire and Sunfire usage)
    But in the scenario where Solar is not affected (gets 1 SS per cycle), how would an uphill+downhill SS compare to 1 late SS?

You used the word "efficient" which makes me wonder if you take the value of 1x Solar SS along with 1 late Lunar SS when you compare it with the Lunar "uphill+downhill SS".

But in the scenario where Solar is not affected (gets 1 SS per cycle), how would an uphill+downhill SS compare to 1 late SS?

You used the word "efficient" which makes me wonder if you take the value of 1x Solar SS along with 1 late Lunar SS when you compare it with the Lunar "uphill+downhill SS".
    I'm taking the value of best case scenarios for both, 2X SS in Lunar and 1xLunar 1xSolar SS, in which 1xLunar and 1xSolar wins (not to mention its way, way easier to execute as its not as time dependant as 2x Lunar)

Not sure what you mean with "downhill SS", SS should never (unless charges are going to cap) be used when going downhill

mythic warforged mastery/multi or mythic mastery/haste bracers?

Deleted
    good guide!

Quote Originally Posted by MV Kaa View Post
    mythic warforged mastery/multi or mythic mastery/haste bracers?
    WF
    /10char

Do you only use starfall 2+ targets? No starsurge?

I'm taking the value of best case scenarios for both, 2X SS in Lunar and 1xLunar 1xSolar SS, in which 1xLunar and 1xSolar wins (not to mention its way, way easier to execute as its not as time dependant as 2x Lunar)

Not sure what you mean with "downhill SS", SS should never (unless charges are going to cap) be used when going downhill
    Sometimes it's hard for me to organise my thoughts in writing >.<

I meant, when there is no issue with Solar not getting its Starsurge (for example when you know you will get a charge by then), is it an increase to SS early in Lunar then SS again at peak right after the second Emp. Starfire and cast the 2 new Emp.Starfires before you leave Lunar (with the second Emp usually landing near 0 energy).

As opposed to holding the charge during Lunar and continue with non-emp Starfires after Peak and if you get capped on charges, fire a SS as you leave Lunar and keep the charges active for next Lunar.

(uphill and downhill in my last post were describing the position on the eclipse curve, uphill going to peak and downhill leaving the peak...again confusing writing)

Deleted

Is that "never" true if i also consider my random trinket and weapon enchant procs?

They're really close to each other, so I'd suggest to just make sure you never go to 3 stacks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by butterkeks View Post
    Is that "never" true if i also consider my random trinket and weapon enchant procs?
    In general, without doing the math, I'd say so. Sure there might be situations where its beneficial but the gain is always going to be very minor

Deleted
    They're really close to each other, so I'd suggest to just make sure you never go to 3 stacks.

- - - Updated - - -
    In general, without doing the math, I'd say so. Sure there might be situations where its beneficial but the gain is always going to be very minor
    Interesting. So when i only use one SS in the start of the lunar phase and one SS in the start of solar phase i feel like i have to dump a lot of SSs (outside of big raid cooldowns). And when i look at your armory it says your crit / haste stats are even above mine.
    Would that also just be a very minor upgrade to try to not dump them and use them more effectively?
    Or are you already "smart dumping" them not just like that: starsurge,if=(charges=2&recharge_time<6)|charges=3

i wrote weak auras that advise me what spell to cast next and i am just looking for ways to improve it

You'll get on average 1 charge per ~10seconds, which lines up pretty well with how we'd use them with Euphoria. Ofcourse RNG plays a factor and you might get multiple procs in very short period of time, in such occasions you should "dump" SS charges. Theres many situational situations where common rules dont apply.
    The most important guidelines are to 1) Avoid going to 3 stacks (aka avoid wasting recharge time) and 2) avoid wasting empowerments.

Deleted
    Good day everyone! I wanted to ask which pair of boots from mythic would be better, from trash, maidens or blast furnace? Or every peace of gear should be better with mastery?
    Last edited by mmoc832d581178; 2015-05-06 at 09:17 PM.