Page 36 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderworldSoup View Post
    Is there a chart available with trinket gains for HFC?
    You can see trinket sims here

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...cussion/page13

Deleted
    Why have moonkins got problems with burst damage? Or please tell me solution.

Quote Originally Posted by sebrid View Post
    lol

/10char

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sebrid View Post
    Incarnation and Celestial Alignment.

Quote Originally Posted by Albimoo View Post
    lol

/10char

Deleted

From what i have read.

Hey All,

What lappe said is of course true and his opinion i value as one of the best Balance Druids and the current highest ranked Balance Druids from the Highly Respected Paragon world 2nd guild.
    This guide in my opinion is a very BASIC way of playing the Balance Druid and really is only directed from what i see at newer balance Druids, This is by no means what a Intermediate aiming Boomkin should base their rotation off at all, I have a Intermediate guide on YouTube now if you want to check that out for a non full but non basic guide to the balance druid post 6.2. I am also working on a Advanced guide now for Boss specifics and a 100% optimal rotation! Beside the point this is like i say a basic guide, And Lappe if you have the time would you mind throwing down some of the things you have learnt to maybe help those who were looking for a more advancedguide to. I am no where near knowing it all as a theorycrafter so your input would be very valued!
    Hope all well
    ElmoDruu - Tarren Mill Horde side!
    CatalystEU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elmodruu View Post
    Hey All,

What lappe said is of course true and his opinion i value as one of the best Balance Druids and the current highest ranked Balance Druids from the Highly Respected Paragon world 2nd guild.
    This guide in my opinion is a very BASIC way of playing the Balance Druid and really is only directed from what i see at newer balance Druids, This is by no means what a Intermediate aiming Boomkin should base their rotation off at all, I have a Intermediate guide on YouTube now if you want to check that out for a non full but non basic guide to the balance druid post 6.2. I am also working on a Advanced guide now for Boss specifics and a 100% optimal rotation! Beside the point this is like i say a basic guide, And Lappe if you have the time would you mind throwing down some of the things you have learnt to maybe help those who were looking for a more advancedguide to. I am no where near knowing it all as a theorycrafter so your input would be very valued!
    Hope all well
    ElmoDruu - Tarren Mill Horde side!
    CatalystEU
    Overall a nice guide, i have to point out though that it's better to cast 1 starsurge in lunar and 1 starsurge in solar opposed to 2 in lunar in your basic rotation

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Redbear View Post
    Ok please help ; new boomkin here for my guild. I feel i should be doing tons more and I just cant seem to find it.

http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/combat...8#v=0,d=0,c=21
    you cast too much wrath in ratio to your starfires, meaning that you don't swap early enough in the cycle or you are doing something else wrong

Hello I have a boomy friend that is looking to improve his dps for heroic. I've went over logs with him but I do not understand the class as well as some of you (having never played it). Anyways here is a link to recent logs, if someone could please provide some insight. warcraftlogs. reports/7V2WdAa9nwHJ6xp8#fight=11&start=2730870&end=2906834&source=11
    Thanks,
    Three

*The players name is Liandriss... Can't believe I forgot that.. So embarrassing....*
    Last edited by threehunnamillion; 2015-07-15 at 06:25 PM.

Deleted
    Which one? There are 3 Boomkins in this log

Hello. I'm trying to maximize my dps for mythic and another Boomkin in my guild is consistently outperforming me. I would appreciate any advice.
    I can't post links yet, but I raid with Persevere on Lightbringer as Moobii. It should be pretty easy to look up my logs on Warcraftlogs.

The logs I saw you were ahead of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a trinket question. I currently have N DSI and N CSP. Assuming that I could obtain Heroic version of Iron Reaver Piston and Normal version of Seed:

What would my optimal setup be across the different bosses?

Am I correct in assuming that N CSP will be greater than all version of Iron Reaver Piston unless barring Mythic?

Quote Originally Posted by Aoshi View Post
    Where I can find the BiS-list for the patch 6.2?
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=675246679

Progressing Fel Lord Zakuun, has anyone tried using the 715 ilvl alch trinket?
    The versatility is 2.7% flat damage and the proc is 1870 int for 15 seconds.
    Lines up perfectly with ring and cds on pull.
    High uptime, not as high as DSI but still good.

I'm gonna try it for tonight and compare to last night when I was using a heroic+socket Piston (705ilvl).

Has anyone done simulations with it for short fights?
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Deleted
    I just managed to get my hands on the 4set tonight. Sorry the silly question but I check the tooltip on the buff in game and says "6% dmg increase" while the the set bonus is 8% (which is where I remebered it was in the last iteration). Did I miss the hotfix that made it 6% or it's a tooltip error?

Thanks in advance!

it is 6%. It used to be 8% but it got hotfixed. Sadly, hotfixes do not change tooltips so it will stay that way until the next patch.

I progressed with the guild on Mannoroth and Archimonde today (heroic), and despite rotation being suboptimal and gear being a decent bit behind, I was lagging behind more than I feel I should. Here are the logs:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/nKvqFZbD6xGfcTLB/

I don't have any T18 set bonuses or HFC trinkets or the legendary ring, so that might count against me as well. Input on ways to improve?

Hey guys, so a really furious boomkin came up to me today saying I was shit because I was breaking all kinds of Breakpoints, and as we all know breakpoints don't really exist anymore it's a dynamic system since WoD. I was curious as to see what he found that I could've been doing wrong.

As far as Simming goes, I can't see what could possibly be wrong when I'm comparing to logs or anything.

Flappystar - Burning Blade (U.S.)
    Feel free to check out my logs and such aswell.

If you find anything just either quote it on this thread or message me: coreyBEAST#1188 (US Servers)