Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Question about stat weight with Mythic end gear game.

I see a lots of top ranking raider go for Mastery>Haste>Crit> Multi>vers.

At what point does haste goes over crit?

Quote Originally Posted by soulstaz View Post

It mostly comes down to gear availability, really. It's not that one or the other is better, it's just that there's more of it on the higher iLvl items.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post

It mostly comes down to gear availability, really. It's not that one or the other is better, it's just that there's more of it on the higher iLvl items.
    The main point here being if a piece is WF with mastery/haste it could probably be better than a naked piece with mastery/crit. With the whole WF & Socketed gear there is only a 'baseline' BiS list for all naked items but as you start to acquire more WF/Socket gear, that can change.

10+ Year Old Account

Basically what other people have already said. It changes at the point where your gear becomes better than the stats.

I don't understand how people still think stats are black and white, they haven't been for a very long time, especially with Boomkin, our secondaries scale and compliment very well with each other. Secondaries don't matter, obviously you want to prioritize mastery, but after that intellect makes a bigger difference and you can't really go wrong with either haste or crit, or a mix.

WoD more so since the start of the expac made it so secondaries don't matter as much as they use to. It hasn't changed, just go for better ilvl wile mastery still being your highest stat, doens't matter by how much.

Did they patch recently? My travel form and flight form are 2 seperate buttons again, or am I being crazy?
    NVM I had the mount stag form glyph on!
    Last edited by Glengolars; 2016-07-02 at 11:37 AM.

So, I've been Balancing quite a bit this expansion. Ever since the end of BRF to be exact, and I love it. But somehow I just can't handle Euphoria, not sure if I'm just being a bad or anything. But on mythic content I just keep missing the eclipses.
    I tried it for 2 nights, and just went back to Balance of Power.

Am I insanely gimping my dps? Or is there no real difference?

Do note, our guild isn't doing any cutting edge raiding by any means. We're just socially getting through mythic. (5 bosses down, Lower besides Gorefiend and Socrethar)

15+ Year Old Account
    Euphoria gets some time getting used to. I remember when I first tried it I didn't know what's happening But when I got used to it I couldn't play w/o it.

But giving ptr seems to be around the corner I don't think you need to worry too much about learning it as new things to learn are coming our way.

I screwed up Euphoria so much when I switched to boomie from kittycat. I was casting spells at the wrong time, i wasted my empowerments, I had my dots drop off and I stared at that eclipse bar way more then the actual fight.
    After a few days of practice with it I got very used to it and found Balance of Power way to slow for my liking, and learned a few tricks (ex. sunfire every solar, moonfire every other lunar). It made my DPS go up a lot and I also had more fun with it. Felt a lot faster, fluid and more fun.

That being said though, prepatch is about a week away which brings substantial changes to the Balance playstyle and this won't be something you'll have to worry about anymore. You will probably notice a damage increase if you learn to use Euphoria well and while I encourage you to give it another go, if you can't get the hang of it just play what you're more comfortable with for now. As said earlier, it will all change drastically in about a week.

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    So, I've been Balancing quite a bit this expansion. Ever since the end of BRF to be exact, and I love it. But somehow I just can't handle Euphoria, not sure if I'm just being a bad or anything. But on mythic content I just keep missing the eclipses.
    I tried it for 2 nights, and just went back to Balance of Power.

Am I insanely gimping my dps? Or is there no real difference?

Do note, our guild isn't doing any cutting edge raiding by any means. We're just socially getting through mythic. (5 bosses down, Lower besides Gorefiend and Socrethar)
    If you can't handle it, you're better off just staying with BoP. Not that it matters much at this point.

Power differences between talents are rarely so big that taking one you can't handle is worth it.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    My fucking lord, what kind of a messed up crackhead figured it would be a good idea to force any druid ever to be locked into a visual effect that makes you look like a freaking ghost? Talking about Blessing of the ancients. Yes, let's release a massive transmog overhaul and at the same time doom every fucking druid who wants this talent to not being able to see half of their gear.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    My fucking lord, what kind of a messed up crackhead figured it would be a good idea to force any druid ever to be locked into a visual effect that makes you look like a freaking ghost? Talking about Blessing of the ancients. Yes, let's release a massive transmog overhaul and at the same time doom every fucking druid who wants this talent to not being able to see half of their gear.
    You're not locked into it. It's only good for mostly single target fights.

And if you want to see your gear, you'll have to use Astral Form, which had this look for years now.

You're not locked into it. It's only good for mostly single target fights.

And if you want to see your gear, you'll have to use Astral Form, which had this look for years now.
    I would like a glyph that negates the effekt at least partialy still. New Moonkinform and now its blue/yellow.

And while were at it give me back incarnation form (with a glyph it is hase to be)

I would love the glyph to change it from blue to transparent like it was originally and have it override the blue from the talent.

In a aoe, like hellfire assault how much do you guys dot with moonfire? Sunfire is pretty easy to spread but moonfire takes some time. And lets say stuff is stacked, isnt it best to use sunfire and just spam Lunarstrike?

Don't Moonfire the small fry, only the big guys. In fact, don't dot the small fry at all unless you're really lacking on AoE, they just don't live long enough.
    I'm lucky if it ticks once before they die, and that's on Mythic.

Can anyone give me a simple Innervate mouseover macro and it says in raid that "Player got Innervate!" or something

Well, targeting your mouseover is done with a simple "/cast [@mouseover] <Spell>", but i don't think announcing the target to the raid is possible with just a macro.

Well, targeting your mouseover is done with a simple "/cast [@mouseover] <Spell>", but i don't think announcing the target to the raid is possible with just a macro.
    I've seen it in a raid, but didn't bother to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyzer View Post
    I've seen it in a raid, but didn't bother to ask.
    Probably some sort of addon.

I have no clue about makros.
    But in Classic/BC i used such a Makro for Innervate, without mouseover. If its still possbile it should somehow be possible with mouseover.

There was a makro comand thing "%t" or "&t" or something like that. It put your targtes name in. Like:

Makro:
    /cast Innervate
    /s %T has Innervate

--> it castet Innernavte and anounced in "say"-bubble who got it.

Dont know if such a thing is still allowed/possbile. Had a long break mid Wotlk and as statet no real knowelegde of makros.

Edit: It still sad it when you where out of range or Innervate on cd etc. if thats relevant.
    Last edited by Nerxyrall; 2016-08-27 at 06:22 PM.