Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Trolls are usually the most active players.

Kids are still constrained by that burden they call parents. Its usually easy when to tell if the kids are on or not.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

I feel trolls are the ones that have lost a couple of games, given up and really are on a huge tilt and don't give a shit about their rating. So it could be anyone not wise enough to take the break you need when you are on a tilt and go into the "Well its a game, I dont give a fuck n0b"
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru Laghima View Post
    4am in the morning.
    Can confirm.

impossible question, surely? dodge bed times maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    I'm an european, playing from Romania, on North America.

As such I have the advantage of being 7 hours ahead of the East Coast and I get to choose when I want to play.

What's the best hour at which to play Ranked? I'm thinking early in the day there won't be a lot of kids/drunks.
    I think the EU server is still the best one for less trolls... But at what time ? I really don`t think it makes a difference =/