Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    I raid SoO weekly because it allows me to avoid the incredible repetition of lev...eli..

hey, wait a minute.

SoO is definitely getting old, but it isn't the worst raid I've ever done; could probably stomach it for another 2 months honestly, but I'm glad WoD is almost here . Easily completed in 4 hours or less. So its not like everyone is having to log on 3-4 nights a week to finish it.
    -Awesome sig by Darthne-

What bothers me the most about the whole situation is the condemnation by many 560+ players of anyone who isn't fully geared out in at least Heroic (Old Normal) gear. And I'm not even talking about SoO. I'm talking about doing a heroic 5 man or scenario. Just before the patch hit, I was called a scrub in a heroic scenario on a 490ish alt while doing around 80-100k DPS, which I felt was respectable for my gear level. The irony of spending a year in the same instance and calling other people scrubs isn't lost on me. Obviously, this was just a single troll outlier. Most groups I'm in have no communication whatsoever, and I'm left alone for the most part.

Anyone can clear the content when it's 'progression' for 13 months straight. Most of the people clearing Mythic these days wouldn't have a chance in hell in a normal 3-5 month tier. I really can't wait for the expansion to launch so these elitists go back to being their mediocre selves again.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Who said we were all PvErs? I've been RPing and PvPing ever since I killed Garrosh way back in November, and pretty much the rest of my server (Moon Guard) has been doing the same as well. RP and PvP never get old.
    Obviously he's not talking to you then. Why do people come in out of nowhere like this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StephenHolder View Post
    How do people stomach running Siege of Orgrimmar for so long?
    I'm at the point where I'm not any more on my Warrior; SoO LFR has few upgrades for me, I have only got two pieces of PvP gear to get and I don't need any of that either, and I get insta-rejected from any Normal groups on the Group Finder.

So, my Warrior is done until the thirteenth. Time to do the same on my Holy Priest.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

i quited as soon as i killed garrosh, now back to it with a new toon from the boost and running it for lvling gear. It is boring though, and I hate garrosh fight even in normal freaking takes forever ... and no difficulty at all!