Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trictagon View Post
    Correct concept, but I believe the gap for max benefit is 5+ levels. Wrath raid bosses are 83, Cataclysm raid bosses are 88, you are 90. A lot of people seem to think its a 10 level gap because it won't work on mop content in wod, but this is incorrect. They are simply making mop content not benefit from this mechanic in any way.
    Yeah I don't get this. Do we know why they won't let the mechanic work on MoP content? I mean it was put in to combat the stat squish. Well if the stat squish never occured I'd imagine we would have been able to solo a lot of the MoP stuff at 100. And now with the squish and the mechanic not working my guess is it's going to be impossible.

Deleted
    Not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but Shannox, Baleroc and Lord can all be zerged down using Alysrazor's buff. She doesn't despawn on heroic when you fly away.

Quote Originally Posted by Wega View Post
    do we differentiate between 10/25?
    i have just a bit of heroic gear from the easy bosses (fully upgraded to ilvl 582) and i tried this for the first time 10m heroic today, i just burned down shannox himself i didnt even think that he could be a problem, same for baleroc? i did die to majordomo twice before i used a flask + heroism pet with which it was just a little bit of kitting and killing him off, rag was a total joke.
    There is a large difference between 10 and 25H, simply due to boss health. I've got 8 90's (2 dk's, a warrior, paladin, rogue, druid, monk, and hunter)and while all of them can solo 10H, only my warrior can manage ALL of 25H, and she's got a 587 ilvl... and even then I have to go prot for Shannox and Baleroc (Shannox to avoid faceraging Rageface, and Baleroc bc the damage is simply so high that it's not feasible otherwise)... As far as Shannox is concerned on my toons, if I have a tank spec and I don't have the dps on a given toon to burn him before the first facerage (most of mine do though, as the lowest ilvl is 565) then I just got prot, as tank specced characters don't get faceraged..... As far as being a hunter goes, just stand behind a crystal trap, and when Rageface comes to eff you up he'll get trapped.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vormav View Post
    Yeah I don't get this. Do we know why they won't let the mechanic work on MoP content? I mean it was put in to combat the stat squish. Well if the stat squish never occured I'd imagine we would have been able to solo a lot of the MoP stuff at 100. And now with the squish and the mechanic not working my guess is it's going to be impossible.
    I'm really not sure what you mean. The old-raid buff WILL work on MoP content, at level 100.... but it doesn't work now for MoP content simply because they didn't want to make it utterly trivial when it was still endgame content.... and quite frankly, it makes soloing FAR easier than it used to be; prior to 6.0 I could solo most of FL10H on my dk, bear druid and warrior but had to do it in their respective prot specs and all are fairly well geared, now I can solo ALL of FL10H on all of my toons and ALL of FL25H on my warrior.... soloing old content is much easier than it used to be, and the same will apply to MoP content at lvl 100.

Quote Originally Posted by Vormav View Post
    And now with the squish and the mechanic not working my guess is it's going to be impossible.
    MoP bosses won't be impossible to solo at Level 100; just not 3 - 5 shottable as all Cataclysm and prior content will be. Have no fears mount farmers/hunter solo'ists

Quote Originally Posted by zknm7 View Post
    The old-raid buff WILL work on MoP content, at level 100.... but it doesn't work now for MoP content simply because they didn't want to make it utterly trivial when it was still endgame content.... \ soloing old content is much easier than it used to be, and the same will apply to MoP content at lvl 100.
    This is incorrect; you will not gain the massive damage buff against MoP content raid bosses @ Level 100. MoP bosses are however certainly soloable at Level 100 but you will not be 3 - 5 shotting them like you will all Cataclysm content and prior when you reach level 100.
    Last edited by Shoot-; 2014-11-06 at 05:26 PM.

Oh wow I did not know that Shoot, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Velikanthehunter View Post
    It has the same dropchance regardless of Level. The reason wowhead states otherwise, is because wowhead only tracks dropped entries. Therefore, wowhead doesn't know jack shizzle about how the dropchance really is.

Also, it is 4% regardless of difficulty, raidsize or what day you do it.
    Rag mount is 1%

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldarana View Post
    The glyph ofor Animal Bond increases healing received by you and your pet by 10%. Only there's no point using it solo because it doesn't apply to Mend Pet or Spirit Bond. I'm pretty sure it work on Spirit Mend (the spirit beast heal) if you're using that.

Blood of the Rhino is the tenacity ability that increases pet all healing effects on your pet by 40%(this also doesn't work with Mend Pet or Spirit Bond), should ( it doesnt) increase pet armor by 20%, and prevent your pet from being critically hit(this part works...as far as I know).

Just posting for awareness of the stupidity of Animal Bond and for the Blood of the Rhino bug.
    Was using it for spirit mend since the pet dying wasnt really the problem, more me taking allot of dmg, but thank you for correcting my stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by GoKs View Post
    Was using it for spirit mend since the pet dying wasnt really the problem, more me taking allot of dmg, but thank you for correcting my stupidity.
    Funny thing is Animal Bond isn't really that bad (even just for Spirit Mend) and while it's nice they shared the bug with Blood of the Rhino it was kind of irrelevant since I'm pretty sure the ability you were mentioning was Last Stand lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoot- View Post
    MoP bosses won't be impossible to solo at Level 100; just not 3 - 5 shottable as all Cataclysm and prior content will be. Have no fears mount farmers/hunter solo'ists

This is incorrect; you will not gain the massive damage buff against MoP content raid bosses @ Level 100. MoP bosses are however certainly soloable at Level 100 but you will not be 3 - 5 shotting them like you will all Cataclysm content and prior when you reach level 100.
    I`m prety sure that we will able to solo MoP bosses but that will need some gear ofc Dont forget now that the difference between Wrath and MoP also is 10 levels and we just melt bosses there for less than 1 min if we are in end gear(only exception is Arthas and Yogg).Only some mechanics like Galakras towers will stop us

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    I`m prety sure that we will able to solo MoP bosses but that will need some gear ofc Dont forget now that the difference between Wrath and MoP also is 10 levels and we just melt bosses there for less than 1 min if we are in end gear(only exception is Arthas and Yogg).Only some mechanics like Galakras towers will stop us
    As someone that has solo'd many MoP bosses at Level 100 on the beta I'm very familiar with our solo'ing capabilities at Level 100. My only point was that you don't get the massive damage buff against MoP bosses that you do against Cataclysm and prior content bosses at level 100; not that you cannot solo them, but they won't be dying in 3 - 5 globals. so strategy-wise you have to plan accordingly where necessary etc. "Easier" bosses for me were 10 or fewer attempts (Elegon, Imperial Vizier Zor'lok, Blade Lord Ta'yak; the "harder" bosses were more in the 50 - 100 attempt range ( Lei Shi, Primordius)
    Last edited by Shoot-; 2014-11-10 at 10:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    As someone that has solo'd many MoP bosses at Level 100 on the beta I'm very familiar with our solo'ing capabilities at Level 100. My only point was that you don't get the massive damage buff against MoP bosses that you do against Cataclysm and prior content bosses at level 100; not that you cannot solo them, but they won't be dying in 3 - 5 globals. so strategy-wise you have to plan accordingly where necessary etc. "Easier" bosses for me were 10 or fewer attempts (Elegon, Imperial Vizier Zor'lok, Blade Lord Ta'yak; the "harder" bosses were more in the 50 - 100 attempt range ( Lei Shi, Primordius)
    What mode did you try soloing ToT on? I've been trying to get the LFR T15 set for transmog but some of the pieces refuse to drop, so if I don't get lucky in the next reset I'm hoping it will be soloable at 100.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    What mode did you try soloing ToT on? I've been trying to get the LFR T15 set for transmog but some of the pieces refuse to drop, so if I don't get lucky in the next reset I'm hoping it will be soloable at 100.
    Solo'ed Horridon and Primordius on 10 Man Normal in 660 (Premade PvP Char) Ilvl. Horridon was not terribly difficult (yay for mount farmers); Primordius was incredibly difficult though (100 + tries) ToT Bosses in general I would say you will need a lot of gear; in full mythic Highmaul/Blackrock Foundry gear I would say most of them will be possible; but there are always mechanical limitations; even in that kind of gear I feel they will still be challenging; not something you just walk in and do in 1 or 2 tries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Solo'ed Horridon and Primordius on 10 Man Normal in 660 (Premade PvP Char) Ilvl. Horridon was not terribly difficult (yay for mount farmers); Primordius was incredibly difficult though (100 + tries) ToT Bosses in general I would say you will need a lot of gear; in full mythic Highmaul/Blackrock Foundry gear I would say most of them will be possible; but there are always mechanical limitations; even in that kind of gear I feel they will still be challenging; not something you just walk in and do in 1 or 2 tries.
    So I guess I should hope to get lucky this reset if I want the full set anytime soon. Thanks for the info!