Poll: What should I do?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Should I leave or should I go? A Nakura Chambers fan-thread.

I am at something of a crossroads, my friends. I am at my college's computer lab on MMO-C and have been here for some time. It would appear that sometime over the past 10 minutes, a class has entered this room and has taken it over, though they don't seem to have noticed yet. The computer lab is usually available to all students, but is restricted if a class has access to it.

Should I try slipping out Solid Snake style or just stay here, since I haven't drawn any attention to myself?

Deleted
    Why ask us? Ask your CIA Handlers.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post26531347

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakura Chambers View Post
    I am at something of a crossroads, my friends. I am at my college's computer lab on MMO-C and have been here for some time. It would appear that sometime over the past 10 minutes, a class has entered this room and has taken it over, though they don't seem to have noticed yet. The computer lab is usually available to all students, but is restricted if a class has access to it.

Should I try slipping out Solid Snake style or just stay here, since I haven't drawn any attention to myself?
    I lack the creativity to make a crack at this.

Just walk out. I do it at times during my econ courses when I have to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakura Chambers View Post

Stay and stare everyone down.
    It has been scientifically confirmed that if Eiffel was green; he would in fact die.

Stay and school them at whatever they're doing.

If no one notices stick around, you might learn something. Also, I didn't know schools still had computer labs, I don't think mine has general use ones outside of the library or computer science department. Used to love them back in the late 90s before everyone had laptops, high school friends and I used to go to the nearby college and play Quake with the college students. Good times.

Do you have something better to do? Then go.

Otherwise, if you had headphones pretend you couldn't hear them through that.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Their opinions are classified no doubt.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess this begs for that

"The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    I guess this begs for that

Thats a damn good song.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're a wierd dude Nakura Chambers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Make fart sounds and see if anyone reacts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Thats a damn good song.
    Indeed it is
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Stand up... shout penis... strut (not walk) out of the lab.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

Deleted
    How has Nakura managed to get through at least 16 years of life to get to college without getting confused in the middle of a pedestrian crossing, stopping dead and getting run over?