Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    It's all up to Blizzard really. If it takes them a very long time to improve the group finder people will flock to oqueue again. Don't forget OQ was around for a long time before it became popular and very useful.
    Nope..... oQueue's reputation is ruined..
    Plus the ingame finder is opened by Blizzard, so any programmer that feels like it, can set an addon on top of it, to give it more sorting options and functionality. They've stated as much already.
    Unlike before, no one has to rely on that one tool only anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Blizz was VERY vocal in saying that the group finder has full addon support. I bet you $5 that there area already several addons for it being in development as we type. Just give it some time for the first wave of addons to come out for group finder.
    I would think the same.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Nope..... oQueue's reputation is ruined..
    According to who?

I can guarantee you that I'm not the only person who doesn't care if Tiny acts like a dick on a forum I don't read.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverware View Post
    According to who?

I can guarantee you that I'm not the only person who doesn't care if Tiny acts like a dick on a forum I don't read.
    There is a difference between being a dick and trying to spit in blizzard's face.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    There is a difference between being a dick and trying to spit in blizzard's face.
    Tiny was trolling the haters, who started foaming at the mouth when they heard about that non-existent feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Tiny was trolling the haters, who started foaming at the mouth when they heard about that non-existent feature.
    And I respect him more for it. Even though such a feature will not actually exist, I wouldnt mind an OQ only group. It used to be a quality addon when it was smaller and less known, with better more coordinated groups. It was only really SOO that the addon shot up in popularity, to a point where pugging on OQ was worse than trade chat quality players.'

Now with the group finder, I cant find a single group that does not die to annihilate on any difficulty of garrosh, nor can they actually function properly on Thok. It only works because SOO is so easy on normal and heroic that you only need 40-50% of the group to know what they are doing to carry the rest. It will be a crapshoot in WoD. You cant rely on a guild for everything, and I liked the freedom that OQ brought with on demand quality pug runs.
    Last edited by cityguy193; 2014-10-28 at 03:44 AM.
    Chronomancer Club

Quote Originally Posted by cityguy193 View Post
    It used to be a quality addon when it was smaller and less known, with better more coordinated groups.
    It's never been a quality addon, long history of pointless updates to add unless and disruptive bloat breaking the addon to drive website visits, but I agreed the groups used to be better early days

You really believe it was just trolling? Haha.

I might have nabbed the addon if the dev didn't act like a giant baby.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    You really believe it was just trolling? Haha.
    Yes, because I've grouped with him during his "Tiny's tears" AV runs. It's exactly the kind of thing he'd do.

Yes, because I've grouped with him during his "Tiny's tears" AV runs. It's exactly the kind of thing he'd do.
    Sure. I dont believe anyone with an ego issue aka tiny

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't this blatant advertising? Is that even allowed?

(since you are REQUIRED to go to the guys website in order to dowload this)
    If we upload it to Curse then will it be OK as long as Curse is the ones who make the money? Will you be OK with the advertising then?

Yah, Anyways...

The "Auto Kick" feature people are totting around, isn't even in the addon. To the best of my knowledge there are not any serious plans to put it in the addon, and I talk to the man everyday.

Deleted
    Tried the QQ a couple of times and disliked it, was clunky and spammed my friend list with some crap.
    Blizz version is much better, i actualy used it with success and have no negative feedback.

Blizz's tool is very underdeveloped, it needs more options, filters, etc. Atleast OQ had the ability for me to find PvP groups, and could sort PVE encounters by ilevel so I could pug heroics.
    You can make PvP groups. Just use the premade groups option in the PvP tab.

The new in game tool is just fine, RIP OQ.

15+ Year Old Account
    I would if it weren't for the constant updates just to force clicks :/ I've never had another addon that was anywhere close to as intrusive or demanding.

And I respect him more for it.
    That's the kind of thing you don't do if you're a developer looking for clicks.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grendizerx View Post
    Tried the QQ a couple of times and disliked it, was clunky and spammed my friend list with some crap.
    Blizz version is much better, i actualy used it with success and have no negative feedback.
    Yeah I have had no issue with Blizzes tool, and I don't have to turn it off every time I get in a raid.. Oqueue would make my game lag like crazy until I turned it off..

Good news about oQueue: It's dead

oQueue was never a nice addon to use, always pestering it's users and the developer since the launch of 6.0 has been acting like a complete brat.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    I would if it weren't for the constant updates just to force clicks :/ I've never had another addon that was anywhere close to as intrusive or demanding.
    Yeah that was the most annoying part of Oqueue the constant updating just to be able to use it..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Good news about oQueue: It's dead

oQueue was never a nice addon to use, always pestering it's users and the developer since the launch of 6.0 has been acting like a complete brat.
    Yeah Blizz pipped him at the post and made a group finder tool that does not lag out your connection, and well while the updates were nice they were so often it became annoying..

I was briefly an oQ user, but I hated it from the start and lets not even talk about updates... ffs, really?!

In-game tool works great, glad oQ is dead/dying.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.