Hello! < The Round Table >, a social/casual guild for the Alliance on Grim Batol, is now opening recruitment for our raid team!

A little info about our guild:

We are a recently-started social/casual guild. This guild was originally intended to be a nice home for people who are either new to the game or who just want to be in a friendly environment.

But most importantly we are a guild with certain rules and values:

We do not tolerate any form of racism or sexism in guild chat, nor do we tolerate excessive arrogance. Most importantly, we expect everyone to respect his or her fellow guildies.

Now to the raiding:

We have decided to form a raid group within the guild to try to form a strong core group throughout WoD. Our goal is to have a highly successful guild raiding 1-2 days a week and still able to down bosses.

Right now we're just going to try to clear out SoO Heroic (Old normal) to begin with; because it is flexible it's really easy to form a group and get going. In the future, however, our goal for WoD is to form a strong 20-person team for mythic.

I, as well as many of the members of the guild, are ex-hardcore raiders.

Personally, I've done my fair share of raid leading so that should be in the box. If we find anyone more qualified for the role, however, it is open.

So far we are just going to run a normal/heroic SoO on Sundays from 19-23-ish, but we may increase to 2 days in WoD.

So, what are we looking for?

Mature, friendly people who want to relax in a social/casual guild while still maintaining progress!

If you have any questions, feel free to post here or add me (Warex#1944) or the other leader (Kayla#2163) on battletag for a little chat

We also accept social members of course!