Thread: Boomkin for WoD

Boomkin for WoD

I have recently main swapped back to my old boomkin who was collecting dust so i decided to bring him back out of retirement since TBC days. i am enjoying him a lot as of right now and plan on staying with him through out all of WoD unlike i did during MoP where i had to main swap for my old raid group over and over and over again due to raid attendance of people.

I am currently a tauren and i noticed that they get a 2% crit racial and troll racial was nerfed 5%. i was wondering being pre 6.0 release boomies were mainly all Crit based after hitting and maintaining that said haste cap and only going straight into crit if you didnt have to sacrifice haste and could maintain 10289 haste along with 12000 crit or higher. upon 6.0 releasing and mastery once again taking over like it did back in DS days but with it being sort of in comparison to crit i have noticed mastery being slightly out in front over crit. along with that being said. Does it seem that Troll Boomkins would be the way to go for Warlords or even currently now as im thinking on race changing today when servers come back up or should i just stay tauren. any input on this from some good boomkins even higher end tier guilds that run with good boomies would be appreciated. was just curious as i am lookin at logs and i am seeing almost every Boomkin for horde is troll and a female troll at that lol. so i was curious as to if troll boomkins would be superior or not to the tauren boomkins

Beeyaw,

Most Horde boomkin (for PVE anyway) are trolls because the Tauren racials used to have zero dps benefit. The new racials are so close in PvE raiding dps impact that I think most boomkin just haven't swapped races because they are so even. Pick whichever you like better. Another option is to go troll for leveling in WoD (all 8 hours of it, lol!) for the xp boost to killing beasts and then race swap at end-game just because you can

I thought about going Tauren at first glance of the new models.

After seeing how they jump... game over. Staying troll. LOL
    If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars.

Quote Originally Posted by Batix View Post
    I thought about going Tauren at first glance of the new models.

After seeing how they jump... game over. Staying troll. LOL
    Because male troll runing animation is fun LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.