Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stances View Post
    London has 300 apparently
    It's a lot more than that. Probably comparable to Tokyo.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazori View Post
    Politicians are clueless pretty much everywhere you go, they all want power and money.
    Maybe, but not all countries let them get away with as much blatant corruption*

*You know, trading policy changes for money aka. lobbying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Yeah, uhm America is a great country to live in if you're rich, and faaar down the list if you're on lower income/poor.
    Not even that's true, most rich people if they can afford it head to Dubai, Monaco, or London.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Maybe, but not all countries let them get away with as much blatant corruption*

*You know, trading policy changes for money aka. lobbying.
    Pretty sure you can count the amount of governments in the world with integrity on two hands.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    Just sayin'

Oh, 'American Football'. Is that the game you guys play with all the body armour and crash helmets?

USA spends tons and tons of money to pointless wars. Japan does not...

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    Having lived here the only thing I'm certain of is that the US has the biggest military in the world. The competence or integrity of leaders and politicians is questionable at best.
    Depends on how you define biggest really. India and North Korea has more foot troops than the US.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazori View Post
    Pretty sure you can count the amount of governments in the world with integrity on two hands.
    Yeah, I agree, but in the US it's an established function and no one seems to care. People here got in a lot of trouble for accepting a 7-day holiday from a company with interests in an ongoing policy discussion, while I can turn on the news and see an American senator vote against safety measures in the drug industry while publicizing his 2 million dollar funding from the people who'd profit, and people seem to think that's alright. It happens everywhere, but not with the support/indifference of the people.

Just insane...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Depends on how you define biggest really. India and North Korea has more foot troops than the US.
    And China.

I wonder how much of the America hate is because America attracts more research and publicity.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is just a pretty awful thread overall and there isn't much to discuss that isn't leading to nation bashing