Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I only play blizzard games (except with rare exceptions like Archeage). I don't know why I only play Blizzard games. Most of their choices infuriate it... But I know about other game releases. I like to track sales numbers

i still use Vent, and Mumble for some guilds.

I hate teamspeak it is a fucking horrible program.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercarcher View Post
    I like all of the group messaging capabilities of TS3. While not used as much in WoW as some other games there are great ways to message specific groups of people.

For example in MWO (Mech Warrior Online) battles are 12 v 12.
    Great. I'll stop using Vent for WoW because it works so well for Mechwarrior Online. That super makes sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lateralsx5 View Post
    The gaming industry is HUGE, it is not limited to AAA games such as destiny,battlefield,skyrim or borderlands. There is so much variety over the last 10 years that I just can't take seriously WoW players pretending that there is not much quality.
    And of course here by "WoW players" you mean this one fucking guy you're talking to on this forum?

anecdote level over 9000 detected.
    Seriously though obviously wow is a very specific type of game, requires some amount of time so people might have less time to take for other titles and has only slightly above hearthstone mechanical requirements.
    Still I know only one person who actually exclusively plays wow.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeLol View Post
    same here, can't even find anyone to play DayZ anymore...
    That could be because DayZ is a horrible, broken, unfinished pile of shit that was overhyped, oversold and basically a worse cash grab than The War Z ended up being.

I mainly only play WoW. It isn't because I don't like other games. But a lot of other games don't keep my attention for as long. WoW is always updating content, even if some of it is mediocre, I feel committed because I've already put a lot into it. And I do enjoy the majority of the content. But some games that I can defeat in a few hours/days and then get discarded aren't so much my style.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerchunk View Post
    Great. I'll stop using Vent for WoW because it works so well for Mechwarrior Online. That super makes sense.

- - - Updated - - -

And of course here by "WoW players" you mean this one fucking guy you're talking to on this forum?

Okay first cut the condescending crap. They are several people here with the same "anecdote" and I have seen this with the players I've met in the game,in different servers,whether on my guilds or on a random dungeon. I have seen this in every damn WoW forum including the french ones.

Sure not all WoW players are ignorant fanatics but an important portion (which doesn't mean the majority...words have a meaning) fits into this category.