Thread: Need Help

Deleted

Need Help

I haven play in a while, saw the new Revan expansion and wanted to get it, downloaded the game and my characters are missing, I can't post in the forums because my account is disabled.

As in, you had characters you leveled in the past on the same account you are using now but there are no longer any toons showing?

I would say, contact customer support via email or call. Thats a rather odd bug.

The only thing I know could have happened is you might have lost your names if they went unused for a long length of time but BW has not deleted old toons and probably never will. MMO's don't ever really do that that I know of.

Quote Originally Posted by HeLforce View Post
    I haven play in a while, saw the new Revan expansion and wanted to get it, downloaded the game and my characters are missing, I can't post in the forums because my account is disabled.
    How long is "a while"? They changed from using e-mail addresses for account verification to using usernames a very long time ago. Perhaps you are not using the correct username?

Deleted
    Over a year, I used the same information, I still have my old registration email, used the same name and password.
    I read that characters over level 30 won't get deleted, my characters were higher. .

Quote Originally Posted by HeLforce View Post
    Over a year, I used the same information, I still have my old registration email, used the same name and password.
    I read that characters over level 30 won't get deleted, my characters were higher. .
    I feel like your problem is with your account.

I can't remember when it happened but as notorious98 said. At some point they changed how you log in.

I get the feeling that is your problem and it's not connecting right.

I'd call them because they have not announced any deletion of toons.

Same problem here, my toons were all deleted, didnt play for maybe half a year

Deleted
    Thanks for the info, I can't speak English that well so I'm thinking that I should get subscriber for 1 moth, then maybe I can fix this online.

Deleted
    In addition to what quras and notorious98 said, there also have been server merges a while ago. Are you sure you are looking on the correct server?

Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    In addition to what quras and notorious98 said, there also have been server merges a while ago. Are you sure you are looking on the correct server?
    Ahh good point.

IT could be server too if he happened to get his account correct. Maybe you picked the wrong server.

Deleted
    I was in THE RED ECLIPSE server, europe, check every europe server, nothing.