Question Any WW monk here that knows about DK (frost/unholy)?

Asking that because my main char is a DK and I am really thinking about create a Monk and play it as DPS.

Sooooo my question is, how hard is WW compared to Unholy/Frost?

I have seen few topics explaing rotation and so, seems complicated, am I wrong?

Any tip/comment will be welcome! Thank you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by olivete View Post
    Asking that because my main char is a DK and I am really thinking about create a Monk and play it as DPS.

Sooooo my question is, how hard is WW compared to Unholy/Frost?

I have seen few topics explaing rotation and so, seems complicated, am I wrong?

Any tip/comment will be welcome! Thank you guys!
    I enjoy playing both. I would say Unholy is more similar to WW than Frost, just because they are both more "controlled" than Frost. Frost you still have plenty of procs to track through Howling Blast and Killing Machine, which is less like WW in the post-patch environment. Combo-breaker procs are few and far between and we only use one rPPM trinket now so it's very much keeping your buffs and debuffs up and managing CDs and abilities properly.

The difficulties of the spec lies in the nuances of it, WW as it's core isn't difficult and neither is any other spec in the game.

At least that's my take on it.

I agree completely. WW isn't hard. The hard part is all in your timing. With the removal of snap shotting I left my lock and went to WW. I absolutely love this spec.
    Kaltra - Vengeance DH Illidan

Nice info!!! Alright!!! Soooo I gonna give it a try. I guess I am just too scared to try to learn new stuff, 35yo here, things are not that easy anymore lol