Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
6
14
15
16
  1. #301
    Filled in most of the remaining bosses in Mists and most of the remaining bosses on normal in Warlords in the spreadsheet, and added some notes on some of the bosses in Hellfire Citadel.

  2. #302
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctagon View Post
    Filled in most of the remaining bosses in Mists and most of the remaining bosses on normal in Warlords in the spreadsheet, and added some notes on some of the bosses in Hellfire Citadel.

    I'm just curious about the spreadsheet. There are bosses that have a checkmark for 25 man heroic but then an x for 25 man normal. Why would that be the case? If you can do 25man heroic, 25man normal should be even easier.

  3. #303
    sometimes because no one did them and told about it, sometimes because mechanical changes to heroic that make the fight harder for groups of appropriate players can make it easier for people trying it alone.
    Monk/Main,Druid/Alt, Logs. Meine Gilde rekrutiert. Bei Interesse kontaktiert mich hier, unsere Offiziere in Game oder bewerbt euch direkt auf unserer Website.

  4. #304
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkstah View Post
    I'm just curious about the spreadsheet. There are bosses that have a checkmark for 25 man heroic but then an x for 25 man normal. Why would that be the case? If you can do 25man heroic, 25man normal should be even easier.
    What Greif9 said. It's just principle. We discussed it on the previous page. Feel free to go and down the relevant bosses so we can check them.

  5. #305
    Hi, found another channel of a druid soloing things here.

    Looks like he's done some new things, primarily Heroic BRF and Normal HFC (Zakuun, Xhul'horac, Velhari, etc.)
    See here for my own Mage solo (and sometimes other classes too.)
    And also see this document for my efforts at listing solo kills of every class. Please do not hesitate to message me if there is some kill I have failed to record.

  6. #306
    Unstickying this thread as it's now included in the main Resources sticky. Also, 20 posts in 7 months.
    <Adorable> - OCE 16, US 93
    Slippykins - Armory - Logs - Wowprog

    Boomkin Theorycrafting (updated for 7.2.5) -- linky

  7. #307
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    192
    Just to update the google docs spreadsheet, at ~902 ilvl, all of Hellfire Citadel normal is soloable as Balance. I'm not sure if Zakuun still uses his Soul Cleave (or whatever it is called) with the 7.2.5 nerfs, or whether it has been hotfixed not to occur a la Gorefiend, but either way, with drums and sufficient dps, all the bosses can be done easily on normal.

  8. #308
    Hello Druids! Long time, no post.

    This solo isn't as impressive as a certain other soloer, but it's what I have to show:



    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...l&type=summary
    (The log says +14 because I did 1 pull of Hymdall on 14 to see if this would be possible, then went to Dal to grab some consumables... and lost the dungeon because I didn't have a group. Oops...

    Also my attempt at making a dungeon finder group timed out shortly into the dungeon, so I was stuck inside and couldn't respec ).

    This was done with last week's affixes, so Bursting/Skittish/Tyrannical (a.k.a. Nothing/Nothing/Tyrannical). Spec was BF/WC/Resto/Bash/SotF/EW/R&T (2/3/3/1/1/1/1). Legendaries were usually Eko+Skysec's. Noteworthy fights were:

    Fenryr P2: Pretty much only noteworthy because I couldn't respec, as he probably would have been a joke with Balance Aff+Blood Frenzy. As it was, I ran Skysecs+Luffa's to get an extra couple yards on thrash, to make kiting the dogs bearable. Also ran Moonglaives to help keep the puppies under control every 90s.

    The 2 Kings Trash: The 2 solo pulls were so easy I thought it'd be ok to give them both the healing reduction dagger. Nope. I gave them a few tries, my best getting the first guy down to about 3% (so they would have been possible, at least). Then one fail pull I decided to see if I could reset them instead of dying. The healing spirit guy leashed and the other kept chasing, so I took the free win .

    Odyn: An awesome fight to do . Strat is to focus entirely on adds, keeping them stunned/interrupted until the runes come out, then weather the storm and kill them with the damage+healing buff. Odyn gets whittled down with cleave and a few seconds of DPS between adds. Long, but tense and very fun. (Legendaries were Sephuz+Luffa's. Surge spam was a lot of damage, but his consistent damage was no threat).
    Last edited by Braindwen; 2017-07-27 at 12:13 AM.

  9. #309
    You dont need to make a group, just don't leave dungeon for mroe than 30 mniutes.

    that aside, grats! Always nice to see more people getting into these m+ dungeons, long time since I saw you around too :3
    Last edited by Mionelol; 2017-07-27 at 12:19 AM.

  10. #310
    Any advice on soloing the first boss of DHT on normal? i884, normally play feral, but don't normally play druid
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

  11. #311
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    You dont need to make a group, just don't leave dungeon for mroe than 30 mniutes.

    that aside, grats! Always nice to see more people getting into these m+ dungeons, long time since I saw you around too :3
    <3

    I'll have to play around with it some more then. Definitely lost the +14 faster than that, but that's probably because I hearthed back to Dal. Mostly I didn't know how it worked and didn't want to chance losing the lockout, since I left on a trip the next morning and got back... now. Wouldn't have had a second shot .

    And bear definitely has come a long way this expansion, wasn't more than a few patches ago I was messing around with resto solo because it was more durable than bear... but a few self-healing legendaries, and tier bonuses that near-double access to our self-heal help a ton.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kalcheus View Post
    Any advice on soloing the first boss of DHT on normal? i884, normally play feral, but don't normally play druid
    Top yourself off (use FR, basically) whenever he does Grievous Leap. Run resto affinity, and any self-healing legendaries you might have (skysecs/Ekowraith/Prydaz/Fury of Nature).
    Last edited by Braindwen; 2017-07-27 at 12:36 AM.

  12. #312
    Quote Originally Posted by Braindwen View Post

    Top yourself off (use FR, basically) whenever he does Grievous Leap. Run resto affinity, and any self-healing legendaries you might have (skysecs/Ekowraith/Prydaz/Fury of Nature).
    I don't know what FR is, but I haven't tried Resto Affinity yet so I'll do that (I also have Eko, so that should help)

    EDIT: OH, Frenzied Regeneration, ok I'll try that

    - - - Updated - - -

    Thanks for the tips, Braindwen, easily able to solo him now
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

  13. #313
    Is bear not as strong in soloing as vengeance or dk? I can solo pretty much any rare elite on broken shore with those two without breaking a sweat but on my bear I have to use major cool downs to not dip too low. I am still fairly new to bear and might be doing something completely wrong and all. Frenzied regeneration feels like you need to be hit pretty hard to get the most out of it. Stacking iron fur up only gets me so far with low self heals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    If rogues become shit, all they can become is a different type of shit.

  14. #314
    Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    Is bear not as strong in soloing as vengeance or dk? I can solo pretty much any rare elite on broken shore with those two without breaking a sweat but on my bear I have to use major cool downs to not dip too low. I am still fairly new to bear and might be doing something completely wrong and all. Frenzied regeneration feels like you need to be hit pretty hard to get the most out of it. Stacking iron fur up only gets me so far with low self heals.
    Guardian is not as strong as Dh and DK for soloing simply because this two classes have superior self healing compared to any other tank. Self healing that comes from just doing your regular damage is what makes them so good at soloing things. Guardian is very strong tank but depending on difficulty of what you are trying to solo you will most likely die after some time just because you cant heal up damage you get.

  15. #315
    With T21 your FR gets pretty short, it ain't Death Strike but then again you're taking less dmg overall

  16. #316
    Oh well fair enough. At least resto affinity helps a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    If rogues become shit, all they can become is a different type of shit.

  17. #317
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenislav View Post
    Guardian is not as strong as Dh and DK for soloing simply because this two classes have superior self healing compared to any other tank. Self healing that comes from just doing your regular damage is what makes them so good at soloing things. Guardian is very strong tank but depending on difficulty of what you are trying to solo you will most likely die after some time just because you cant heal up damage you get.
    This changes if you have the regen boots -- instead of getting ~5% of your health back with each regen (with minimal damage taken), you get ~17% back.

  18. #318
    Pretty easily did Nyth,Cenarius,Dragons of Nightmare on normal mode with incarn thrash build. Moonfire build should be a lot better with the high leech % on a lot of your damage as well but i lack the legendaries still. Elerethe i didn't do purely out of laziness its a free kill tho.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •