Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Are druids able to solo Firelands 25m Heroic? I'm currently 96 with ilvl 550 so just wondering if I'm too low geared or not for that content. If I can't do heroic 25m, is normal 25m possible?

Quote Originally Posted by zergslayer69 View Post
    Are druids able to solo Firelands 25m Heroic? I'm currently 96 with ilvl 550 so just wondering if I'm too low geared or not for that content. If I can't do heroic 25m, is normal 25m possible?
    You can do some bosses, possibly all with effort, but probably want more gear. Should focus first on hitting Level 100.

Yeap, so I decided to give it a go. Forgot the names, but I could down the first 3 bosses but had to switch to 10m regular for Shannox. Guy hits like a truck and doesn't help that I have to waste time killing Rageface while he's smacking me. Then tried the guy right before the bridge (man I'm bad at names) and his inferno flame blade thing was also hurting pretty bad. Although, even if I have super awesome ilvl 600+ gear, there's that one move he does where you lose 90% of your hp no matter what unless you dodge it, so....dunno about that part.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    You can get the buff from Alyzstrazor (sp?) by flying through the rings, wait until you get the crit buff (about 25 stacks I think) and you won't have any problems zerging shannox/baleroc down. (There's a bug with baleroc if you have the wings debuff/buff and when he goes into inferno blade or w/e that part is he basically takes 1000% more damage)

Quote Originally Posted by zergslayer69 View Post
    Although, even if I have super awesome ilvl 600+ gear, there's that one move he does where you lose 90% of your hp no matter what unless you dodge it, so....dunno about that part.
    Either what Hypasonic said or [Guardian of Elune].

Thanks for the tips. I may pick up that talent. Shame I already killed everything except bal this week so I can't take advantage of the buff. So basically just keep going through the rings until I see a buff? How long does it last? I assume quite a while if I can burst down two bosses.

On Firelands 25, at 100 it should be a lot easier. Couple of things that can still do % based stuff (this is all for Balance spec):

Shannox: You can use Force of Nature on Rageface, when he does Face Rage the treants will break it for an easy kill.

Baleroc: As Balance, your best bet is just to zerg him down before he can do Decimation Blade (his first place is always inferno). 630+ gear, possibly a flask/food buff and potion (if you are on the borderline) will do it quite easily. Obviously right now in blues we do hardly more damage than at 90, but as raid gear is obtained this will pretty much be faceroll pretty quick, like the rest of the place.

If we're still updating what can be solo'd, yesterday I did Galleon and all four celestials as Guardian at lvl 100... needed a break from pet battling and plushie fun-time!
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Exochaft, that rocks like a rocking thing. What spec and ilevel?

Quote Originally Posted by Lasombria View Post
    Exochaft, that rocks like a rocking thing. What spec and ilevel?
    664 Guardian, but they could honestly have been done with a lower ilvl. Nothing using CD's couldn't really counter, whether it was SI/Barkskin or some sort of healing CD. Was spec'd into Pulverize, but I didn't use it unless I was expecting a larger-than-normal hit.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

10+ Year Old Account
    Celestials could even be solo'd at 90, though getting a proper solo kill was kind of impossible since other players would join the fight.

Speaking of MoP, I killed Protectors in ToES, Elder Regail last (needed him for the achievement) as 640 Guardian. Messed up a healing puddle so I reached berserk but killed the last one a few seconds afterwards. Was very close of dying when all three were alive.
    Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4 GHz | MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X (6GB) | Corsair Vengeance 8GB

Quote Originally Posted by exochaft View Post
    If we're still updating what can be solo'd, yesterday I did Galleon and all four celestials as Guardian at lvl 100... needed a break from pet battling and plushie fun-time!
    I have my final exam tomorrow, so I will update the thread with this along with everything else some time during the next two days.

5/6 MSV down as Balance. Didn't feel like putting effort on Will of the Emperor, but I did about 3 pulls and it seemed doable.
    I've played balance for five years.
    Current main.
    I'm a qt irl.
    Nelfs are cuter than trolls, regardless of OP racials.
    Facts.

10 normal i suppose? my 647 feral wiped on Feng 2 times then i quit. too low ilvl too high magic damage.

speaking of Firelands - I am close to complete legendary staff quest chain. is the part of Delegation quest (when we must charge 4 shards from bosses' abilities) solo able or i should bring help?

offtopic - killed Sinestra yesterday for the first time in my life. It must have been an epic encounter back in the days. gj Blizz!

Quote Originally Posted by Useful View Post
    10 normal i suppose? my 647 feral wiped on Feng 2 times then i quit. too low ilvl too high magic damage.
    Yea, I wiped on feng 3 times, but I figured out cooldown timing that worked. Lots of keeping up rejuv/HT spamming.

Quote Originally Posted by Useful View Post
    offtopic - killed Sinestra yesterday for the first time in my life. It must have been an epic encounter back in the days. gj Blizz!
    Yep, it was probably one of the most, if not the most, intense encounter I've ever done during progression.
    I've played balance for five years.
    Current main.
    I'm a qt irl.
    Nelfs are cuter than trolls, regardless of OP racials.
    Facts.

Shavokqt How did u handle Garajal? I can't seem to get him lower than 50%. 649 ilvl

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glengolars View Post
    Shavokqt How did u handle Garajal? I can't seem to get him lower than 50%. 649 ilvl
    I solo whole MV up to Elegon each weak as Feral without any problems (not aiming for Emperors, just doin it for mount). I always use drums with BL. On Gara, I simply start as usual and pop BL at 20%.

Hmh, I didn't have any issues. Sometimes I was close to 10% HP or so, but I never wiped there. First week I did MV solo was when I had around 650 ilvl. This week I was 670 and I didn't feel any diffrence. Which phases hurt you the most? I imagine fire one?

But how do u even reach 20%? My best try so far was 47% but after that the shadowbolts become too much. Granted, I have my balance gear on, playing as feral and only some 630 OS pieces, but would it make that huge of a difference? I try to follow the rotation as best as I can. I can't seem to go past him with neither Balance nor Feral...

requesting feral/balance pov for MV bosses. =) anyone?
    Last edited by Useful; 2014-12-20 at 03:18 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glengolars View Post
    But how do u even reach 20%? My best try so far was 47% but after that the shadowbolts become too much. Granted, I have my balance gear on, playing as feral and only some 630 OS pieces, but would it make that huge of a difference? I try to follow the rotation as best as I can. I can't seem to go past him with neither Balance nor Feral...
    Nothing special, really. I just pop all CDS at start and nuke it really fast, before voodoos can harm me. BL at 20% and few FB do the trick.

@Useful Im usually streaming this every Wednesday for my friend (cuz he believes as a woman I will scream like you-know-when once the mount drops ). I can try to record a video and upload it to youtube though (buut quality can be crappy D: )