Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Sha of Anger doable as Feral dps druid... extremely annoying to do even with 584 Ilvl

What I did
    1: Get DBM as Bigwigs doesn't show the MC timers.
    Talents: Displacer, Cenarion Ward, Incarnation,NV, Bloodtalons.
    Hero drums are useful too.

DPS boss until 2-3 seconds left on the MC timer.
    Run/blink 100yrds away from boss
    Thrash and swipe the little shitter adds while running back in
    Pop Cenarion Ward (Should be back up each time you are actually in melee range of sha)
    repeat.
    Last edited by Feraldps; 2015-01-20 at 01:11 PM.

Killed Elegon 10H, Garalon 10N, Wind Lord 10N, and Immerseus N/Flex as boomkin.
    Last edited by Lybydose; 2015-01-25 at 02:57 AM.

Quick question as a soloing noob. What is the lower difficulty for a 100 Bear, MSV LFR or MSV 10N? I honestly do not know as I am just getting into soloing

Quote Originally Posted by fled View Post
    Quick question as a soloing noob. What is the lower difficulty for a 100 Bear, MSV LFR or MSV 10N? I honestly do not know as I am just getting into soloing
    I believe 10N might be easier. LFR might be a step down in difficulty, but you have to take into consideration that LFR is set to 25man where as 10man normal is, well, 10man.

LFR is easier simply because you can wipe and get the determination buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Lybydose View Post
    LFR is easier simply because you can wipe and get the determination buff.
    Ah. I haven't thought about that. You sure it's possible to get determination buff while solo though? If you can, that's pretty cool, but dying ten times on purpose is a bit of a drag.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it in any way possible to solo Heroic Shannox WITHOUT USING BIRD BUFF as moonkin?

I'm not even close to bursting either Shannox or Rageface, before Rageface does his facerage (which means stunned until dead). Starfall is not active while stunned, Sunfure/Moonfire/StellarFlare ticks doesn't do enough damage and neither does treants..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Simple answer: No, atleast I couldn't at 90 with 585 ish gear. I mean it might be somewhat possible, but would just take so long and be rng reliant most probably, so I just get the buff.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    If it in any way possible to solo Heroic Shannox WITHOUT USING BIRD BUFF as moonkin?

I'm not even close to bursting either Shannox or Rageface, before Rageface does his facerage (which means stunned until dead). Starfall is not active while stunned, Sunfure/Moonfire/StellarFlare ticks doesn't do enough damage and neither does treants..
    If you don't have enough DPS to burst down rageface before his stun, then your easiest option would be to go guardian since he doesn't stun people who are in a tank specialization.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have managed to do it with pot, drums and all cooldowns with NV up. DoT all 3 quickly and NV ticks keep me up until Rage dies from DoTs. Then Dash/Displacer from Shannox until Jagged Tear drops off. Bear in mind though, this is with 671 ilvl and StFl.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystikal View Post
    I have managed to do it with pot, drums and all cooldowns with NV up. DoT all 3 quickly and NV ticks keep me up until Rage dies from DoTs. Then Dash/Displacer from Shannox until Jagged Tear drops off. Bear in mind though, this is with 671 ilvl and StFl.
    If you're 671 just use treants and it's easy mode.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do Treants count as viable targets for Face Rage?

Quote Originally Posted by Mystikal View Post
    Do Treants count as viable targets for Face Rage?
    No, but they can break you out of it.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome, I honestly did not know that. Thanks for the tip :-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello! I'm trying to get a piece for transmog I found the easiest way is Shado-pan Assualt. So I need to start farming ToT. Seeing as I've never soloed anything beyond MC on my druid I could use some pointers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    Hello! I'm trying to get a piece for transmog I found the easiest way is Shado-pan Assualt. So I need to start farming ToT. Seeing as I've never soloed anything beyond MC on my druid I could use some pointers.
    Unless you can burst the first boss in 10-15 seconds, you cannot solo it (yet). And since MoP raids does not receive a buff (like Cata and earlier does), I doubt anyone can solo it yet. (Waiting for Mionelol to prove me wrong)

When the boss throws the tank, he despawn, if noone else is on the threat table..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Unless you can burst the first boss in 10-15 seconds, you cannot solo it (yet). And since MoP raids does not receive a buff (like Cata and earlier does), I doubt anyone can solo it yet. (Waiting for Mionelol to prove me wrong)

When the boss throws the tank, he despawn, if noone else is on the threat table..
    1) It's been soloed. You don't need Mione to prove it when like 20+ other people can.

2) As discussed in previous posts in this thread, treants will prevent the despawn.

The first boss would be quite a bit harder for us without the threat drop. Hurling treants at him until he static bursts them is our only way to reset stacks and keep his damage from constantly growing, and we couldn't do that without the threat drop.

Killed 10N Jin'rokh, Horridon, Council of Elders, Tortos, Megaera, and 10H Ji-Kun as boomkin. EDIT: and 10N protectors

Also Tsulong as resto.
    Last edited by Lybydose; 2015-02-02 at 07:11 AM.

Deleted
    I just can't seem to get Jin'rokh past 50 % ish as 649 guardian druid.. Having him despawn isnt the issue, the static wound seem to hurt me so much/causing me to drop quite fast and in end die. Keep having like 18-19 stacks or something.

"Hurling treants at him until he static bursts them is our only way to reset stacks and keep his damage from constantly growing, and we couldn't do that without the threat drop."

How exactly do one get him to static burst the treants? I've tried using Force of Nature before static burst and still get it, also can't get away from him somehow, so how exactly to have treants eat it? Only threat drop I see is with the throw, but throw and static burst is too far apart..
    Last edited by mmocdd5aa2def9; 2015-02-11 at 02:31 AM.