Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Just pull megaera and run away. Use HotW just before she resets, and you'll have about 15s left of it when she respawns. The best alternative is just sucking it up and tanking through the first head, but I figured if the game will let me kill it in 15s, why not do that?

Oh wow thats super obvious now haha will keep that in mind for some other bosses definitely. Tried to get a lockout to Iron Jug so i could continue soloing some siege bosses on flex/normal but theres a bug on galakras atm where cannons don't spawn so my lockout is stuck there atm.

- - - Updated - - -

Immerseus,Protectors,Norushen all pretty easy on 10 heroic. Bristling Fur for Immerseus obviously.

Oregorger normal.
    youtu.be/TteJpQdW7M8
    Stats included into end of video.

Nice job on oregorger, can anyone confirm if shadowmeld works with treants, at least any of the time? As in if you pop treants and shadowmeld will boss stay on them for 15 seconds?

- - - Updated - - -

Think tank for garrosh please, dk's use dark sim to kill adds. Monks can use keg smash which is hard hitting or kite if they need to. We have nothing for the small sha adds and im getting rekt as they get buffed and bigger. Did get these bosses on 10 normal.

Dark Shamans
    Spoils
    Thok
    Siegecrafter
    Paragons

What about General Nazgrim?

On nazgrim I had trouble with the war song mechanic, 35% of my health each time its cast and he begins to cast it frequently since no one is out at ranged for him to use other rage cost abilities especially in zerk stance where he gets extra rage. Just not enough HPS it felt like.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    So, I'm fairly new to the spec (Guardian, just being used for soloing) and I was wondering why it's recommended that you use an agility potion when doing the HotW + cat form burst?

Because agi pot>armor pot during HotW.

HotW cat gives +150% agility. Ignoring the ring proc, that makes an agility potion worth 2625 agility (1000 * 2.5 [HotW] * 1.05 [MotW]). 2625 agility is a lot better than 1500 BA.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't really found a helpful resource on this front, but since it was related to soloing - for pure DPS, do we want to stack haste or multistrike?

MS or crit. MS is good overall DPS but rarely useful defensively, crit is good for HotW and better defensively, especially if you're going to be maul-spamming.

Haste is only good for single-target bear DPS. It's not very good for HotW and miserably bad for anything involving more than one target. Mastery sucks in general. Versatility can be good because it's the only secondary that's not terrible for survival (and more survivability = more damage when soloing), but isn't great for damage on its own.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you so much

Went back in 711 equipped ilvl and soloed normal garrosh. haven't seen any other kill but wouldn't be surprised if someone has done it. basically mass entangle is the answer. will try heroic garrosh some other time should be doable.

At 722 item level doing 10H throne was pretty funny, cleared upto durumu very easy. Just need to get my timing down for Hard Stare again and figure out these ice walls. Also got H 10 Lei Shei in Terrace, bit of a dumb RNG fight but shadowmeld+treants works a charm for a free reset (just don't time it before a hide phase zzzz)

- - - Updated - - -

H Durumu Down, pretty fun in the end, could do it lower item level for sure but the timing of hard stares and going out of range for your treants to soak hurts dps. I ended up doing 40.5k for the fight. With Legendary Tanking Ring that gives 51% versatility for 15 seconds. If aren't quite as geared just use every consumable possible and face the fact you need to soak some hard stares on your own even though it blows for the whole fight basically.

- - - Updated - - -

H Dark Animus down, quite a fun fight. H Iron Qon seems impossible for druids unfortunately, only if there was another tier I feel like druids will kill it this xpac. Prove me wrong though. We can't pop a fat guard before getting 30 second stun though.

Was on a summer vacation. The spreadsheet is updated now.

It seems you faction changed, enak. What's your current name and realm?

- - - Updated - - -

Added Warlords raids.

10+ Year Old Account
    No one has bothered with 25m MoP raids? Everything is red on the spreadsheet.

I did Ji-Kun 25HC (and N) some weeks ago, with ~695 ilvl. Took around 13 mins. It seems she will spam Quills after 10(?) mins as a "soft" enrage.
    Last edited by Dechno; 2015-08-15 at 07:31 PM.
    Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4 GHz | MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X (6GB) | Corsair Vengeance 8GB

Nope. Feel free to paint them green.

Omnibear on Frostmourne at the moment @Arctagon
    Yeah done a fair of transfers this xpac.

Ah, I did search for Omnibear prior to the post, but it never occurred to me to try with another continent.

Ah yeah oceanic realm through the US client still but yeah.

got 25man horridon tonight, pretty long fight for survival once the drakkari spawn since I ended that phase with a 45k/3sec dot lasting 5 minutes, killed him about 30 seconds after the dot expired. To survive that minimize stacks you get as much as possible, mangle can 1 shot the warriors (but they still get a chance to add 1 stack) but champions will take a few seconds and pool rage to frenzied regen immediately after triple puncture since youll have a bit of resolve then. armani adds dont add any real damage so dont kill them too fast like i did, once they are gone its pretty tough to outheal the dot since you cant thrash spam. I took hotw with intentions to burst him down once he had 200% dmg taken but never felt safe to do it (i was hovering around 30-60% for ages) so i had to use my berserk in bear to heal up, DoC is probably a better choice, a few healing touches would be nice and the boss dies fast enough towards the end, a bit more bust at the start doesn't have much of an impact

its a pretty fun&difficult fight but you probably need decent gear, i did it @720ilvl w/ mark of supreme doom (leech doing 30% of healing)

also did 25n jin/tortos/ji-kun just nothing to difficult though
    Last edited by manbearburd; 2015-08-20 at 05:31 AM.