15+ Year Old Account

Your "perfect" games

I get such a rush out of playing well. When everything's going your way, your team is making GREAT plays, you yourself are on fire (LITERALLY! Love the killstreak animations on the nameplates) and you just know that you're finishing a game as a clear MVP.

Had a game just now as Rehgar that was as close to perfection as I'll probably play all week. 29-0 by the end against a team that was not playing badly, we were just totally on point. My heals were on point with some beautiful clutch saves, our Muradin tank was a super-disruptive beefcake, Illidan saw his opportunities and got SUPER ballsy with Hunt R's confident I could get in there, sustain him and disengage, SGT Hammer was always in the best position possible and Zagara was putting out monstrous damage.

Game was decided when we pushed mid hard with Dragon Knight then rapidly disengaged to quickly snatch their Knights camp. While we were bursting it down Zagara got caught out of position and was getting run down by their whole team. At a sliver of health she threw out a BEAUTIFUL Maw that caught three people leaving only Tassadar up auto-ing her - JUST in time for us to arrive on the scene and me to bring her back to full with W (talented for Earth Shield) Q R.

It was such magnificent Zagara play, I'll be remembering that particular teamfight for a long time.

What games have you had that stick in your memory for just how brilliant it was?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    Thought it would be fun to try Chen with the new Hero rotation. I absolutely despise how much I love his Barrel Ultimate (forgive my terminology), combined with the fact the talent-gating was buggy and it was his only choice. Cursed Hallows

1) Enemy team was making a semi-push, Illidan went full meta and full crazy. Barreled into him when he was transformed and pushed him back so far his that entire Meta was wasted, save for a few hits on myself. Teamfight = won.
    2) I remember a Tribute spawn with 3 Enemy Heroes who were busy collecting and exluding myself, the rest was 10 secs away from all of it. I Bolted over an edge, started rollin', they started hatin' and killed me the first second they could. Too bad for them they got picked on one by one afterwards, because this one ability spread them all over the place. Not to sensationalize it, but I that could've even been the third Tribute for the enemy.

If this is gonna be Chen's niche, I will spend my gold on something else. I felt so bad for that Illidan

Deleted
    I just had a perfect game with Nova(22/0). Her early game is so bad some times, especially if the enemy Tassadar knows how to use his passive. But her end game is just brutal vs squishies. I love the overdrive + fast reload combo with triple tap. It can easily 100-0 any squishies and I can spam it quite often. Well not taking the shield spec vs a nova as a squishy is a really bad move, so you do deserve to die.

well, who doesnt like winning?
    just recently had a match as Illidan 34-5 (still working on that death count, but ya know... Illidan..) and some other fantastic matches as Sgt Hammer w similar results only a lot less dying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Prior to the most recent wipe I played as stitches. Based on the limited population and lack of very solid players playing stitches to his potential, also that to my belief was the first in the game to get the master skin for stitches, I would not see many playing said character. I was playing solo. The team I got was with a Brightwing (my fav personal healer) as well as a Zag, Tass, and Zeratul on my team. We were on the golem map. I was 40-0. I made sure to screenshot it on my desktop because of how awesome the game was. EVERYTHING I did was perfectly on point and lined up for me.

My hooks were perfect, and I also went for double hook just because I seemed to be like a sniper with them. I was once able to use my stun, aoe cleave, double hook, then hungry stitches combo to get a quint kill of the entire enemy team. Granted they were not very good, but I felt like an unstoppable force. I also loved picking those strays off with my gorge bringing them behind the enemy base (also when stitches had his sprint as well). I poached like 6 off by just that. I gave myself a pat on the back with that.

I also, after seeing illidan played to perfection against my team started to re-introduce myself to him, and went 23-0 with him.

Also a 24-0 with Lili, but that was more because of my team; i was just our supp is all lol. But the prior two with illi and Stitch made me feel like a personal boss. Ive had some other rampages with stitches, but none compared to that fat 40 i put up that game.

Deleted
    Currently won 8/8 of my games, 7 of them as stiches.

First game was my only perfect game, went 31 - 0 i think.

Most i've died in a game so far as been 3, seems like playing Dota for years is finally paying off in another game :P

Well pretty much any game that gives me Nova as a random is a perfect game..this hero is literally retarded.

but for realz I love playing Tyrande. You actually have to do stuff to support not just braindead healbot spam. Shadowstalk is amazing. Passive really helps burst people down. Shadowstalk>find the retard nova lurking around>stun>passive>dead.
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    Had a win as Tyrande yesterday at 38-0. That was a really perfect game, everything just felt so smooth, teamplay was excellent, people did everything just about right, never wasting any extra mana, never wasting time just running around and not attacking, running away when things got funky... We got Dragon Knight 3 times and, I think, enemies never managed to capture a single shrine, even for a short time. They weren't noobs either, they were just a bit... disorganized while we played well as a team.

Had kind of an opposite win today as Zagara. We were loosing on Raven's map badly, something like 15-45, our team got cursed 3 times in a row and we were almost dead. Then somehow we managed to win a team fight, killing 3 of heroes, and quickly rushed to the enemy's fort. We leveled it, and by that time they had all 5 heroes alive and 4 of us were dead and Tychus was at like 20% HP before he dealt final blow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mate and I went Zeratul / Nova, went around 1 shotting the enemies.. end of the match (20mins ~) we had over 40 takedowns, 3 levels on them and the rest of our team didn't have 30... Was incredible!
    Dear frozen yogurt, you are the celery of desserts. Be ice cream or be nothing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Best play I've ever done - our Sgt Hammer is caught out hard and surrounded by three enemies. I'm close by (Rehgar) and am just about to abandon her as a lost cause when enemy Anub webs her. Rapidly change plans and Ghost Wolf up, arriving on scene just as web breaks. W+Q allows Hammer to start booking it, and a rapid R heal pulls her from almost dead to full HP. Earthgrasp on two of them while Hammer pushes the third (flanking us) away and we change course and bail 90 degrees to the south. Storm Shield gives us a buffer while Hammer throws mines behind us and we funnel into a jungle corridor, meaning all three enemies eat the mines slow. W + Q again on myself to eat Nova's last ditch Triple Tap and Hammer quickly turns and blocks the third hit. We then Ghost Wolf + Thrusters away at 5% HP each.

It was magnificent.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)