Assassination Vs Combat or sub

Just out of curiosity sorry if this has been posted and im blind and missed it, but i havent played my rogue in awhile and ppl are saying that in WoD rogues are getting shafted and nerfed hard and that all 3 specs are horrid for pve. is this true if not what spec is looking decent for the 1st tier of raiding?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beeyaaw View Post
    Just out of curiosity sorry if this has been posted and im blind and missed it, but i havent played my rogue in awhile and ppl are saying that in WoD rogues are getting shafted and nerfed hard and that all 3 specs are horrid for pve. is this true if not what spec is looking decent for the 1st tier of raiding?
    Where is anyone saying that? Sub is looking great in PvE.

Hardly shafted and nerfed. Sub sims high but is difficult to play well, from our continued Highmaul testing last night Assassination and Combat are pretty close but Assassination seems to be taking the lead on most fights. Basically play whatever you can get weapons for, have gear for both. If you have the skill, play Sub just keep in mind it's "difficult" compared to Assassination/Combat.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...esults-for-WoD

This is on the front page of the rogue forums.